Jess Palatucci Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

• Elizabeth
    Elizabeth C. Married on 09/17/2022

Hire jess! She rocks

I loved working with Jess! I did a boudoir shoot with her a few weeks before our wedding (instead of the engagement shoot which was part of the package. Big +1 for being able to swap it!) and she made me feel confident, comfortable, and sexy. It was so fun and a memorable way to capture our pre-wedding bliss. Most importantly, me and my husband LOVED the pictures!

As for our wedding day - Jess and her second shot were professional, prompt, and fun! I want to highlight how well she executed the family portraits, which was a ton of coordination to corral our 40+ family members in a short time span (on top of it being SO hot!) She got it done efficiently and effectively.

We got our wedding preview shots WITHIN THE SAME WEEK. She totally made our honeymoon even more special because we were able to reminisce with 70 pictures of our big day.

To put it simply, HIRE HER.

THANK YOU, Jess!!!!
    Katie C. Married on 06/05/2022

Amazing!!!

Jess is absolutely amazing!! She made our day go so smoothly and the photos she took are absolutely stunning!!! I am not a photogenic person at all and Jess captured the most beautiful moments in a photo!
  • Alexandra
    Alexandra C. Married on 05/26/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

JPP is the PERFECT Photographer for your Wedding!

Where to begin. Having lived in London for 8 years but originally from CT - planning our wedding in New York was a challenge. It was even more so because I chose to do all the planning and decorating (building faux flower arrangements) myself. And originally, I had chosen a photo mill type company to photograph our wedding because it was cheap and seemed easy. But after 1 failed photoshoot and a second where the photographer never showed up - we cancelled with that company and were totally refunded by some miracle. And that experience (who knew) was the best thing that could have ever happened - because if it hadn’t, I never would have found Jess or worked with JPP!

From the first call I had with Jess on FaceTime Audio - I immediately felt at ease. As crazy as I was feeling managing all wedding planning from London and fretting about family dynamics talking her ear off like a lunatic, she reassured me that I was no bridezilla. She was a dog lover too, had on her site that she was a family wrangling expert and I soon discovered she could make me feel calm - not to mention her eye for taking the most gorgeous photos... and that was it! I was sold.

And since signing with her, I felt like no matter what happened - it would be okay. And my God was it.

Jess' initial questionnaire covered everything. And when we reviewed it together over FaceTime, my husband and I could both tell how on top of everything she was. This wasn’t her first rodeo and it showed.
    - She customized her package removing the engagement session and adding in a second shooter / additional hour to meet our budget.
    - She responded to my every e-mail ask / potential photo requests - and she committed them to memory like an elephant reminding me NIGHT OF whether I still wanted a particular shot.
    - She traveled to Rye, NY from Pennsylvania where she's based for us in a day.
    - She captured all the sentimental shots I wanted during our mass - through family portraits and the rest of the evening… even pausing HER dinner to help me make my impromptu second dress entrance (!),
    - She arrived on time and kept to schedule, working with her second shooter who was with my husband on the day to ensure there were no accidental run ins at the hotel
    - She MORE THAN DELIVERED. While we haven't received the complete gallery as yet (only 1 week out from our big day!) we have seen all 150+ preview photos and my mom and I both spent yesterday morning going through them and crying at every, single, one. We will forever have the most beautiful photos of our special day to look at and relive over and over again because of her.

So I can’t thank or recommend JPP enough for everything she and second shooter Rachel did last Thursday to make us both look and feel like a million dollars. We are so appreciative of all their time and effort and would book her to document our wedding or any other life events a hundred times over. So don't hesitate. Just BOOK.

And if you don't believe me - that's fine. You don't know me from Adam. But then look at the pictures... these are just the previews so her talent speaks for itself!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
    Jillian M. Married on 11/06/2021

We Love Jess!!

Jess was amazing to work with and made the planning process so easy for us. She was very responsive, incredibly kind, and made us feel so comfortable leading up to and on the big day. We are SO happy with our photos and would absolutely work with her again. To anyone planning their wedding, we highly recommend Jess!
  • Ashley
    Ashley M. Married on 10/17/2021

Jess Makes Magic Happen

HIRE HER. Jess was above and beyond everything I could have dreamed of with a wedding photographer! She has been a dream since the moment I hired her to photograph my wedding. She was organized, on time, so fun and made my wedding day a blast! Not only is she amazing in those aspects, she is FAST. She sent out my preview album days after my wedding with so many photos to look at and share on social media. It's so smart she does this so that you have a handful of photos to hold you over while you wait for the rest! The photos I have received so far are INCREDIBLE. I can't stop looking at them!! She is a sweetheart and an amazing talent!!! I can talk about how much I love Jess all day long, but you need to see why for yourself!!
    Victoria M. Married on 07/18/2021

Jess is the best

I knew I wanted Jess from day one! Her pictures are beautiful, the album she makes you is beautiful! I've seen a sneak peek and I can't wait for more! She was so relaxed and kept everyone focused on the best pictures ever! Everything was perfect! We had a beautiful reveal, she walked us through each picture cuz I had no idea what I was doing. It was an amazing night
  • Kelly
    Kelly L. Married on 05/30/2021

Amazing Photography!!!

Jess was amazing the work with for our engagement and wedding! She gives just the right amount of direction while still capturing the natural moments that happen on their own. She is great to work with you and so easy to communicate with. We love our photos and would recommend her to any future couple looking for amazing photos of their special day!
    Carly M. Married on 05/27/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jess was amazing to work with. She is so talented!

There just aren’t enough words to possibly describe how AMAZING Jess is! She was so accommodating and considerate while planning a wedding during COVID. She was able to capture the most beautiful photos of my husband and I, as well as our family and friends. She was such a pleasure to work with, she is so kind and compassionate. She made us feel so comfortable and at ease. She is so talented and I highly recommend her to be your wedding photographer! She creates magic!
  • Samantha
    Samantha N. Married on 04/10/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jess is truly so talented, hire her for your wedding!

Jess stood out from every other wedding photographer that I had seen when I was searching due to the quality and uniqueness of her work. When we postponed our original date, she made it seamless and even sent us some treats to lift our heavy hearts at that time. Her work and organization leading up to the day was fantastic. She and our videographer, Ryan of The Ruby Company, kept everything on schedule that day. My husband and the photography team laughed it off making me feel comfortable when I didn't take direction well which then helped me relax. The entire time we took photos was very comfortable and fun! When I also asked to do an additional mini shoot after getting ready, Jess made it happen! We cannot recommend her enough and we received some photos back after just a few days. They are truly stunning, we can't wait for more!
  • Brian
    Brian S. Married on 03/19/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Jess was such an amazing photographer to work with!

Another photographer that we had originally reached out to for more information referred us to Jess since she was unavailable for our wedding day, & we're so glad she did! Jess was such a pleasure to work with!

Our wedding day was honestly not great due to the many issues we've had with our caterer/venue, yet Jess was able to capture our day so beautifully as if nothing went wrong. Our family & friends also raved about how amazing Jess was with making them feel at ease throughout the photoshoot.

The photos exceeded our expectation & we're so glad we had Jess as our photographer. We would definitely hire her again!
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany R. Married on 11/01/2019

Best Wedding Photographer

Jess was the best wedding photographer I could have asked for. She made my inspiration wedding pictures a reality. Loved her bright whimsical style. Highly recommend!