This is your one-stop shop for wedding music! I offer:
- solo violin
- solo peformance on gutiar, piano, violin, voice, percussion
- duo performance with two guitars, violin, two singers (male and female), piano, percussion
- full band performances ranging from four to six pieces (including trumpet / male and female vocals) and a set list that spans classic rock to country to hip-hop
- a soloist, duo and band that offer more than the typical wedding band. We don't just learn some dance tunes - we're musicians who have played together for years and you can hear the difference. You can also catch us out live on major stages or listen to our original music on Spotify, Amazon, Apple Music, etc. Your guests won't just enjoy a wedding band - they'll enjoy musicians they can go see again and again on major stages or local bars. I love that couples we've performed for become friends we see again for years and share in their special moments - often playing future birthday parties, graduations and anniversaries! You don't just get music at your wedding. You get a lasting connection.
- check out our schedule and see us before you choose! www.jessrocknovak.com/shows
Whether you're looking for ceremony music, cocktail hour or reception - I can do it all bringing you the perfect combination of talents to suit your taste.
Plus, the duo features myself and my boyfriend. If you want true love songs - we've got them becuase we've written them for each other. We don't just sing into the mic, we sing across it, and that positive energy will doubtlessly carry into your day.
I've play many weddings locally, but have also traveled as far as Massachusetts, Florida and Arizona to complete some amazing days for incredible couples. We are willing to travel!
Let us know what you want to hear!
Frequently Asked Questions
Which of the following are included in the price?
What is the price of your popular wedding package?
Which of the following are included in the package?
Are you an agency or a band?
How many musicians are in your band(s)?
What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play?
What music services do you provide?
What items are available?
7 ReviewsWrite a review
1 User photo
Jess Novak Band Price Rates
Want to know me in a nutshell? Here we go:
- I've played violin since I was 7 years old
- I've released 10 original albums since 2013
- I've played weddings from New York to Massachusetts to Arizona to Florida. I am SO willing to travel for you!
- weddings are my favorite events to play becuase people are so appreciative and HAPPY. That energy is infectious. I also love to provide a soundtrack for such an important occassion.
- I play everything from Amy Winehouse to Chris Cornell to TLC to The Little Mermaid to classical. There isn't much I can't bring to your day - and once I add my duo partner or band - anything goes!
- I didn't pursue music for years because I thought I wasn't good enough. Once I did - my career took off quickly and dramatically. I'm a living example that once you set your heart and mind to something - you can do anything if you work hard enough. I bring that positive energy to everything I do and you can bet I'll bring it to you.
I can't wait to be part of your day!
Ben Wayne has been playing guitar and singing for more than 20 years. Since meeting Novak, the duo has not only flourished as a couple, but as a duo, melding their talents to create music that's genuine.
Wayne and Novak recorded an EP, Rise, in Nashville in 2018 and continue to work together as a couple, duo and team as well as with their band, Last Call Kings.
Wayne's deft guitar work and Chris Stapleton-like voice make him a crowd favorite especially when it comes to rock and country.
Check out more here: www.benwaynemusic.com
Novak and Saturno have been playing together since 2016 in The Jess Novak Band. Both have grown as musicians and friends, creating a band and team stronger than most.
JNB is led by the voice and songs of Novak with the musicality and technical prowess of Saturno. The combination makes for a band led and strengthened by two people with different, but equally important talents.
Having tackeld stages together from New York to New Jersey to Key West, Florida - Novak and Saturno have entertained people of all types - all over. These true professionals are capable of making your day a perfect musical experience.