Jess Novak Band Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner

1 User photo

Nichole L. Married on 10/14/2020

Perfect and enchanting

Absolutely phenomenal! Guests still rave about Jess a year later!
    Brian J. Married on 08/09/2019

Was exactly what we were looking for!!

I myself am a musician and my wife and I (who met a festival) spend a lot of time seeing live music—so we had to have a live band at our wedding. We chose to have it in CNY near family but having lived in CO for 15 years we were unfamiliar with local artists. I was adamant that we have a violin player perform the ceremony so some musician friends of mine introduced me to the Jess Novak Band, and when I discovered they perform weddings I immediately wrote them for availability. Unfortunately they had a prior engagement and the full band was unavailable but Jess and Ben agreed to come perform the ceremony and cocktail hour as a duet and they were awesome! They learned a few untraditional songs for us and performed their own renditions as instrumentals and it was exactly what we were looking for…my wife is the kind of person to walk down the aisle to Dispatch and not here comes the bride. Even though we requested bluegrass and jam band songs for the ceremony their renditions were elegant, and getting to walk down the aisle to our favorite songs was one of the most memorable moments of our wedding. I highly recommend these guys, they were great performers, easy to work with, reasonably priced and responded quickly and consistently.
    Alexandra B. Married on 07/20/2019

Absolutely Perfect

Having Jess and Ben play at our wedding was one of the best decisions we made! We have followed them around for years listening to them play and to actually have them at our wedding was like a dream come true. Jess was so accommodating when it came to picking the songs and she even played an original song she wrote for our first dance! I would highly recommend choosing Jess Novak Band for any special occasion, especially your wedding! Xoxo
    Natasha Married on 08/19/2018

Jess Novak band played at our wedding, four performers with horns :)

Jess Novak Band is an incredibly talented group of performers. It was so much fun to have them perform at our wedding. They played a great combination of songs we requested as well as some of their originals. They were very accommodating and even learned a few of our favorites to perform.
  • Littlepunkie
    Amber Married on 02/10/2018

Epic performerance that left our guest minds blown!

Hands down one of the most talented performers!!! Wow, do we feel honored to have booked her to perform at our wedding. She even traveled all the way to Arizona. All of our guests rave to this day about how much they enjoyed hearing Jess perform with her stunning voice and musical talents playing her violin and guitar to name a few. She is phenomenal, full of energy and charisma. She is detailed and organized with regards to communication and Playlist ideas. You will be lucky to have her perform for you, she is epically talented. HIRE Jess Novak, seriously you can stop looking...you found perfect talent for your gig!!!
    Ryan W. Married on 09/02/2017

Amazing Band!!

Jess and her band were the icing on the proverbial cake of our perfect wedding!