Woodland Hills, CA 91367 Map · Phone number

About Jess Does My Makeup

Jessica deBen has ten years experience as a celebrity makeup artist. www.jessicadeben.com

Wedding Day PRICES

Wedding day: Makeup for bride ($150/1.5 hours)
Makeup for mother of bride ($50/45 minutes)
Makeup for bridesmaids ($50/45 minutes)

Touch ups or makeup change ($50 per hour)
TO GET STARTED:
Book your trial bridal appointment by calling (310) 923-6688. Before the appointment, feel free to email me photos of makeup looks that you like or don’t like. My email is jessica@jessicadeben.com.

Book your trial Wedding Day makeup appointment first. I provide this full makeup appointment at a reduced rate of $75.00. Airbrushing, lash extensions and full makeup are provided during this appointment. Please allow a full hour for this appointment. This makeup appointment can be done at your home and I will bring my full makeup station and directors chair.

This trial wedding day makeup appointment is best to do in the morning or midday so you can wear the makeup for at least 4-5 hours. Some brides use this appointment to have their makeup done before their wedding day photo session or their Bachelorette party (so friends can see their makeup and give feedback).

Please bring your digital camera to take snapshots of the makeup so we can go over the entire look before your big day.

This appointment is paid with cash/check on the day of the appointment. I accept paypal if paid in advance.

• Makeup and Hair by Jackie Romero
  • Makeup by Christine A
  • Jana and Co. Makeup and Hair Design
iStock000008593786Small
Jess Does My Makeup
Clean beauty makeup by Jessica deBen. This photo was taken with outdoor natural lighting.
iStock000008593786Small

Jess Does My Makeup FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Woodland Hills, 91367 See on map
    3233891623 (Fax Number)
    Location of (Jess Does My Makeup )