Engagement
Shoot included

About Jess Baker Photography

DO GOOD. BE HAPPY. MAKE ART. BE KIND.

I graduated from Azusa Pacific University in 2012 with a BFA in Photography and Sculpture, Minor in Art History. I am based here in Sunny Los Angeles, California! But will travel anywhere :)

To wrap me up in a somewhat large nutshell, I am a fun loving, patient, listener, go getter, honest, straightforward, loyal, funny, non pushover, I got your back, friend and photographer.

When you hire a photographer they are also your Consultant, and at that point you become their client. The Roman's translated the word client as "someone who is under your protection." Which I heard in the podcast on Sprout Studio. I love that definition and relationship between Consultant and Client. When you hire a photographer your trust that they have your best interests at heart and will ensure you get the results you desire. This concept is something I implement into my work and interaction with people.

My main job as your photographer is to get to know YOU. To sit down and go through your vision start to finish, or maybe even come up with a vision together. It's to help guide you to make decisions that will set your vision up for success and be proud to show people the photos on your phone, coffee table album, or prints on the wall.

But enough about me! Let's go through some questions you may have. Like what style do you like best? What types of locations are you drawn to? Where is your event? Who are the photos for? Will you need them by a certain deadline? Do you like to laugh and have fun during your shoots? Do you like laughing at me when I'm inside the bushy plant because that's where I get the best angle for light? Will your dog actually sit on command? Will you get Digital and Prints? Do offer prints and Albums? YES! ALWAYS PRINT THINGS!

Send me email or message and let's meet up for coffee to discuss the thing you want photographed!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Los Angeles

Follow Jess Baker Photography on

0 Reviews for Jess Baker Photography

This vendor has 0 reviews. Be the first to review this vendor!

Jess Baker Photography Pricing

Photos

3 Photos

My Photo Album

3 Photos
220x220 sq 1528753905 8ab58a5e8c0dc60c 1528753903 2fab2cb93bedfca5 1528753899502 1 img 9564
220x220 sq 1528754050 5287021a1dfff79f 1528754048 50921c89caa8b7ab 1528754044086 4 screen shot 2018 0
220x220 sq 1528754109 b1e3e77a428b8a1e 1528754107 71632327320c47c1 1528754104589 5 screen shot 2018 0

723 South Prospero Drive, West Covina, CA 91791   See On Map