Manahawkin, NJ 08050 Map · Phone number

About Jersey Shore DJs

Jersey Shore DJ's are the premier choice for DJ Entertainment at the Jersey Shore and throughout the tri-state area. Whether your having an elegant Wedding or a smaller social event - we look forward to you and your guests having the time of your life - guaranteed!

Follow Jersey Shore DJs on

132982451022380664522921194934249n1

5 Reviews for Jersey Shore DJs

• W

Wendy · Married on 12/05/2008

DJ Mike not only met, but far exceeded our expectations! He came VERY highly recommended by a few friends and my husband and I used him for our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception. He was amazing in helping me prepare for the wedding and really spent a lot of time taking my special requests and making wonderful recommendations when I needed advice.

During the wedding, we were THRILLED we chose Mike and SO many friends have mentioned how fun it was to have him there - he was great at getting everyone involved, even if they weren't dancing! His ability to read the crowd and play the music that would be enjoyed by the wedding attendees did not go unnoticed and so many people mentioned that he was really great at assuring everyone was involved and on that dance floor during the night. Thing is, he was also very cognizant of the volume of the music for those people not wanting to dance and who were sitting at their tables and socializing throughout the room.

One of the things I was most concerned about before the wedding was the entertainment. After all, a year of planning and organizing the perfect day could all be ruined by someone who isn't tuned into the client (us) and the guests. I didn't have to worry about anything at all! Mike really was a huge part in making this one of the most special days of our lives. We will not hesitate to use him in the future and will gladly recommend him to any friends and family in need of a great DJ for their special events as well!

Sent on 01/29/2009

jacqueline · Married on 09/27/2008

DJ Mike is great....no one will leave not having had a great time.

Sent on 10/13/2008

Sabrina · Married on 02/22/2008

DJ Mike was awsome! He made our wedding! He was alot of fun, he had everyone out on the dance floor. I would definatly recommend them to anyone planning a wedding or special event. DJ Mike also did our ceremony music - he went out of his way to find specific music I had requested. I was very pleased with him. Since our wedding in Feb we went to a friends wedding and DJ Mike was there DJ he came over and said hi to my husband & I. He even remebered our names and even played our wedding song for us. We were very surprized that he rembered our names let alone our wedding song.

Sent on 09/03/2008

Award

Jersey Shore DJs FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 695.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 995.00
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 150.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Country, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40, South Asian
  • What services do you offer? Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Karaoke, Liability Insurance, MC, Video Projection

• Manahawkin, 08050 See on map