Sterling, VA 20166 Map · Phone number

About Jenny Rice and Company

Your bridal hair experience should be exciting, fun and stress free! I aim to make it a smooth and enjoyable process, from the time you book your trial run to that special moment when you're sitting in the "hair chair," ready to get dolled up on your big day!

Please email your inquiry, and I will check my calendar to ensure I'm available on your wedding date. If I am, I will email you a detailed step-by-step guide of how the hair portion of your wedding planning process works with Jenny Rice and Company.

Feel free to email me directly at jennyriceandco@gmail.com or call me at 703-431-4454. Please allow 48 hours for a response as I'm a full-time hairstylist during the week.

*Please note that my website is under construction. It will be up and running within a few days. Reviews are coming too!

allison white
855404353863f928a9a
dm38264

13 Reviews for Jenny Rice and Company

Violet · Married on 11/07/2015

Jenny did an amazing job for me and my girls for my wedding in November. Having to travel to MD at an early hour to start getting us ready, she even beat me to the hotel. She and her assistant were so easy going and wonderful to be around as they effortlessly did my hair, my five bridesmaids and my mother as well, all getting us done on time! I had a great time with her during my hair trial and was very excited to be able to use her for my wedding. In addition, her prices were extremely affordable for the DC/MD/VA area - about half of other people I had been looking at! So thankful she was available! Very professional and calming. Additionally recommended my amazing make-up artist as well!

Sent on 01/01/2016

Megan · Married on 10/18/2014

Jenny is a lifesaver! The morning of my wedding had major traffic delays from Rosslyn to Georgetown so 2 of bridesmaids could not make it to The Dry Bar in Georgetown for their appointment. We were scrambling trying to get them appointments at other salons in Rosslyn for blowouts with no luck. As Jenny was setting my hair in curls, she graciously offered her services to my Maid of Honor and bridesmaid. Jenny was only scheduled to do my hair and my mom's hair that morning but was able to squeeze in two more in the time needed. She is amazing! Everyone's hair looked great. I kept my hair down in big loose curls and they stayed the whole day (12 hours). It was also very windy on my wedding and the curls stayed and looked great. My mom had an updo and it was modern and made my mother look beautiful. She received many compliments from guests.

Jenny is very reasonably priced especially for the quality of work. She is such a pleasure to be around! We all had a great time hanging out with her all morning. I would highly recommend her!

Sent on 11/03/2014

Melissa · Married on 09/28/2013

I used Jenny for wedding hair services for my wedding. She was able to come to our hotel room, which made it super convenient for me and my wedding party! We were all really happy with how our hair turned out - she did a great job with my mom's hair, which is short and curly, and did a really cute, fun and unique style for my sister and I loved the way my hair turned out. Jenny is so nice to work with and I would recommend her for special events hair to anyone!

Sent on 04/07/2014

Award

Jenny Rice and Company FAQ

• What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 100.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair