Seattle, WA 98199 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Jennifer Wohrle Photographer

Artistic imagery and honest moments are the driving force when I am behind a camera. I am so honored to document something as momentous as your wedding day. I take care and pride in my personal relationships with my clients--it is a common thing for us to become dear friends by your wedding day. If you are looking for a personal and artistic interpretation of your wedding day, then we may be a great fit! Thank you so much for your consideration and congratulations on your engagement!

Cheers!

Jenny

Follow Jennifer Wohrle Photographer on

18 Reviews for Jennifer Wohrle Photographer

Sarah · Married on 09/09/2017

Selecting the photographer for our wedding was the most important decision I made during my year of planning. I didn’t want a bunch of overly posed shots, or an album full of people standing in a line smiling at a camera. I must have looked at 50 local artists, but once we had our first meeting with Jenny Wohrle, I knew I was done searching.
    I believe that her portfolio speaks for itself in regard to her technical ability. You can tell that she gets the shot right in camera, always finds the “good” light to shoot in, and has a beautiful sense of which images are best in black and white. However, THIS is not why she will be my family’s photographer from now on. Having a traditional wedding was a compromise that I was required to make, for the sake of love. I wanted to elope and my (now) wife had always wanted a white wedding. When I booked Jenny, I had no idea that she would end up being more than just the wedding photographer, she would play a huge role in helping me maintain my sanity on my wedding day. In moments of chaos, that can so quickly become overwhelming, Jenny paid attention and was right there asking “How are you doing? Do you want to take a picture over here?”. Jenny Wohrle did not have to be this attentive to take a fantastic picture, but she was and it was exactly what I needed. Now I could not imagine a familial milestone without her, somewhere, taking pictures of it.
    Jenny has so much passion for weddings, the moments they create, and the memories that she is invited to capture. She wants her couples to know that the wedding day is truly about them. We are so grateful to have her capture our wedding. Jenny’s pictures and her work ethic are just remarkable. I would recommend her again and again. In fact, reader, I hope that she still has dates available for you..she’s that good!

Sent on 12/06/2017

Amanda · Married on 10/03/2015

We used Jenny for our wedding back in Oct 2015 and had a photo booth set up as well. We didn't need engagement photos because we were planning the wedding in 4 months time. The wedding was at Tacoma Country and Golf Club on American Lake in Lakewood right on the water. It was the most beautiful wedding and Jenny was able to capture the day perfectly. The thing I liked about the photos was the candidness of me (the bride) and groom during the reception and the facial expressions on our guests faces and the crazy dance party at the end. The portraits turned out amazing with the beautiful backdrop of the lake and trees. I timed the wedding to walk down the aisle right at sunset so there's a lot of variety of color and lighting to make things look unique. I was a little stiff during the first part of the bride and groom portraits until I had a shot to loosen up (I think that might have been Jenny's suggestion :) after that you could really see a change in the portraits. Regardless of being stiff and nervous (because we did the bride and groom and family pictures before the ceremony) Jenny got some really great intimate shots between the bride and groom. Overall, the pictures turned out beautiful and I would highly recommend her to my friends. I was in a wedding 8 years ago that happened to be her first wedding she ever shot and to come back 8 years later and see the improvement and technology advancements was really impressive and I just had to have her do my wedding!

Sent on 01/13/2016

Riley · Married on 08/29/2015

We used Jenny for an engagement shoot and our wedding and she is such an amazing person and photographer. We knew we wanted to work with her from the moment we met her! My partner Colleen and I wanted beautiful and professional photographs without all the cheesy poses you see so much of these days. Jenny is an expert at capturing the moment without forcing anything and has great attention to detail. She also put us completely at ease (we don't really like having our picture taken!!!) and gave us enough direction so that we didn't look ridiculous. :)

At our wedding Jenny knew how to get all the right pictures without getting in the way of anything. In a world where people are constantly snapping pictures on cell phones it's a relief to just enjoy the special moments of your life, knowing that they will be captured. Looking through our wedding photos I feel like I'm right back where I was that day. I would highly recommend Jenny to anyone!

Sent on 12/03/2015