San Antonio, TX 78258 Map · Phone number

Jennifer Vega Photography 5
Jennifer Vega Photography 6
Jennifer Vega Photography 7

Michelle · Married on 06/18/2018

Jennifer Vega is amazing. I use her to capture my daughters casting call photos for her annual auditions. Jennifer is creative and does and amazing job bringing out the best in my daughter. My daughter got an advanced role this year for the peformances and I credit Jennifer's part in helping my daughter obtain her dreams. We will also use her for family photos and upcoming wedding. God bless!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Jennifer Vega Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Michelle! It's my absolute pleasure being your photographer!!

Niki · Married on 10/18/2017

I absolutely loved Jennifer Vega. She did family photos for my very hyper family, she was so patient and creative. She perfectly captured our families energy and style!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Jennifer Vega Photography's reply:

It was so much fun Niki!! The A family is amazing and did a fabulous job!!

J · Married on 10/06/2017

I stumbled upon Jennifer Vega's work about two years ago and have been so happy with every session and special event she has covered for us. She is warm and friendly, super easy to book, and her photographs are beautiful.

I have been honored to have her photograph my youngest baby through a Grow with Me package, a few small events, and the last celebration we hosted for our beloved grandmother. She connects easily with children and has a great eye for capturing candid shots at events. She feels like another member of our family when she photographs our events.

We love her and her work!

Sent on 10/18/2017

Jennifer Vega Photography's reply:

I've genuinely enjoyed every single shoot with you and your amazing family!! It's such a joy being your photographer, I adore you and your family!!

Award

Jennifer Vega Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Natural, Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Wedding Portraits