44 S 8th St, Noblesville, IN 46060 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 6
  • Real Weddings 2

About Jennifer Van Elk Photography

Congratulations on your engagement! We are husband and wife team, Jenn & Steve Van Elk. We understand that photography is one of the most important decisions you'll make for the day of your wedding. It was for us. Not only do we want to produce beautiful images for you to share and enjoy for decades, we want to make working with us a wonderful experience. All our collections include both of us, so that not only will you get two different view points but two different creative photographers.

{A BIT ABOUT THE TEAM} Jenn & Steve studied photography & videography at Ball State university. The college sweethearts had a wedding of their own in 2008. Two years later, the passion for creative media and weddings didn't fade, so Jenn started Jennifer Van Elk Photography. Steve joined the team soon after. They are inspired by vintage fashion magazines, old movies, their couples, and their own relationship.

{ABOUT THE BRAND} Jennifer Van Elk as a brand has been published nationally & internationally in publications like The Today Show, Rock 'n Roll Bride, and One Fab Day. Recognized by Wedding Day Magazine as one of the top photographers. The team believes wedding photography are the most important pictures you'll ever take. It's important to let your family know it was founded by love, so it's important to the team to wonderfully capture every moment.

We can't wait to capture your event!

317-572-8444

Jennifer Van Elk Photography 5
Jennifer Van Elk Photography 6
Jennifer Van Elk Photography 7

Jacqueline · Married on 10/14/2017

The one word we would use to describe our experience with Jenn and Steve is WOW! There is no better duo to photograph your special day. Professional, kind, relatable, sweet, authentic, fun and just all around amazing. We are BEYOND thankful that these two captured every moment and emotion of our wedding day. Our photos were incredible - and we will treasure them forever.

Sent on 06/25/2018
    Jennifer Van Elk Photography 8

Jennifer Van Elk Photography's reply:

Thank you so much, Jacqueline! That's so incredibly sweet for you to say. It's very apparent that we loved being a part of your wedding (your photos are all over our site!!!)! You two are so wonderfully kind and your personalities are just contagious. Thanks for having us as a part of your wedding team.

Kelly · Married on 08/05/2017

Words cannot even begin to describe how great Jenn was to work with. From the very beginning when booking with her, she was prompt to respond to all of my questions and easy to contact. She really listened to my ideas that I had for our wedding photos and incorporated them along with her own creative spin and our pictures turned out gorgeous! I felt like she really cared about us and went the extra mile to make sure she captured everything my husband and I wanted on our special day. Jenn has a very sweet personality which made working with her very laid-back and fun! She also works extremely hard on getting your pictures to you in a timely manner, I was very impressed with how fast we received our wedding photos. My husband and I had a Christian Ceremony as well as a Hindu Ceremony in the same day and Jenn did not miss a single detail! She is very experienced and I would highly recommend her!

Jennifer Van Elk Photography 9
    Jennifer Van Elk Photography 16
    Jennifer Van Elk Photography 17
    Jennifer Van Elk Photography 18

Haley · Married on 12/30/2016

Jenn and Steve are not only amazing photographers, but also amazing people. They truly make you feel special while capturing such special moments with your love and people you love. I have absolutely no complaints, and only good things to say about this husband & wife team. If you are searching for someone who will capture your day in the most perfect way, look no further.

Award

Jennifer Van Elk Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 2,650.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 3,640.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Trash The Dress
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

Real Weddings

• Blissfully Simple Events
    Blissfully Simple Events Wedding Planners

Jennifer is a fabulous photographer! As a wedding planner, I love working with Jennifer because she is always professional, is fabulous to work with, and her photos are gorgeous. It is so important to find vendors that are professional, dependable & a pleasure to work with. I highly recommend Jennifer! Crista Tharp Blissfully Simple Events

• Midnight Express Entertainment
    Midnight Express Entertainment Wedding DJs

We have worked with Jennifer a couple of times, and WOW! What an amazing Photographer! Her pictures are creative and AMAZING!!!.. We hope to work with her again in the future!!!

• Accent Floral Design LLC
    Accent Floral Design LLC Wedding Florists

Jenn has such a great way of capturing the feeling and tone of the day. As a wedding florist- I'm always eager to see the images as soon as possible, and Jenn never disappoints ! I can't thank her enough for always capturing my floral designs with the perfect angles and lighting! She's such fun to work with, a solid professional all the way! I'd highly recommend Jennifer Van Elk Photography services to ALL!!

• 44 S 8th St Noblesville, 46060 See on map