3906 W 86th Street, Carmel, IN 46268 Map · Phone number

Accent Floral Design LLC 6
Accent Floral Design LLC 7

Kristine · Married on 12/08/2018

Winter wedding using Christmas greens

Linda did an amazing job and was great to work with! She really delivers exactly what you envision for your wedding. On the day of the wedding, she set everything thing up beautifully and she went the extra mile to make sure every detail was perfect. We have received so many compliments!!

Sent on 01/12/2019
    Accent Floral Design LLC 8
    Accent Floral Design LLC 9
    Accent Floral Design LLC 10

Accent Floral Design LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Kris!
    Your kind words mean so much to me~
    It was a year in the works on the planning - and it couldn’t have been prettier!! So fun working together- and beginning Tori & Zach’s vision together- ( You get bonus points for all your special crafty ideas too!!(
    Photos are just BEYOND!!! Can’t wait to do another Scottish Rite one like this!!
    Xo~ Linda

Victoria W. · Married on 12/08/2018

Best decision!

Linda did an amazing job and was one of my favorite vendors to work with!! She helped make my vision for my wedding a reality and everyone complimented all the beautiful flowers! I couldn’t recommend her more!!

Sent on 02/08/2019
    Accent Floral Design LLC 11
    Accent Floral Design LLC 12
    Accent Floral Design LLC 13

Amber · Married on 08/25/2018

Stunning flowers for our wedding day

We found Accent Floral Design through our wedding planner and I'm so happy she referred Linda and her team! We planned our wedding from LA and Linda was extremely detail-oriented, patient, and helpful throughout the entire process. I knew absolutely nothing about flowers and Linda set up time for us to sit down and go through all of her and my questions in great detail. She was also very responsive and was able to work within our limited budget. My wedding bouquet took my breath away - I wish I could have kept it forever! I would recommend Linda and Accent Floral Design for everyone's wedding day and any other special occasion. Thank you, Linda!

Sent on 01/17/2019

Accent Floral Design LLC FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 225.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 65.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 11.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 95.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 275.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 3,000.00

• Jennifer Van Elk Photography
    Jennifer Van Elk Photography Wedding Photographers

Linda with Accent Floral is incredibly talented at what she does. She matches the couple's vision so well and creates beautiful arrangements that are so much fun to capture. Not only does she do an amazing job at floral design, she is so professional, sweet, and wonderful to work with (personal experience as a customer and vendor). As a photographer, I see a lot of different arrangements throughout the year, and I'm always thrilled to hear when a bride has hired Linda as her florist. I highly recommend Accent Floral as your floral designer!

• Plum & Poppy
    Plum & Poppy Wedding Planners

Linda is fantastic! She can work with any budget and is so much fun to work with every time! I am always blown away by the flowers that she delivers!

• The Barn in Zionsville
    The Barn in Zionsville Barn & Farm Weddings

I love working with Linda! She always blows you away with the flowers she brings and she is so sweet and easy to work with! You will not be disappointed!

• 614 South Rangeline Road Carmel, 46032 See on map