Accent Floral Design LLC Reviews

Accent Floral Design LLC 6
Accent Floral Design LLC 7

Kristine · Married on 12/08/2018

Winter wedding using Christmas greens

Linda did an amazing job and was great to work with! She really delivers exactly what you envision for your wedding. On the day of the wedding, she set everything thing up beautifully and she went the extra mile to make sure every detail was perfect. We have received so many compliments!!

Accent Floral Design LLC 8
    Accent Floral Design LLC 9
    Accent Floral Design LLC 10

Thank you so much Kris!
    Your kind words mean so much to me~
    It was a year in the works on the planning - and it couldn’t have been prettier!! So fun working together- and beginning Tori & Zach’s vision together- ( You get bonus points for all your special crafty ideas too!!(
    Photos are just BEYOND!!! Can’t wait to do another Scottish Rite one like this!!

Victoria W. · Married on 12/08/2018

Best decision!

Linda did an amazing job and was one of my favorite vendors to work with!! She helped make my vision for my wedding a reality and everyone complimented all the beautiful flowers! I couldn’t recommend her more!!

Accent Floral Design LLC 11
    Accent Floral Design LLC 12
    Accent Floral Design LLC 13

Amber · Married on 08/25/2018

Stunning flowers for our wedding day

We found Accent Floral Design through our wedding planner and I'm so happy she referred Linda and her team! We planned our wedding from LA and Linda was extremely detail-oriented, patient, and helpful throughout the entire process. I knew absolutely nothing about flowers and Linda set up time for us to sit down and go through all of her and my questions in great detail. She was also very responsive and was able to work within our limited budget. My wedding bouquet took my breath away - I wish I could have kept it forever! I would recommend Linda and Accent Floral Design for everyone's wedding day and any other special occasion. Thank you, Linda!

• Hannah

Hannah · Married on 08/18/2018

Best Experience!

I cannot recommend Linda enough. She was able to capture my vision for our wedding and executed it with perfection. I feel that you get WAY MORE than you pay for with Linda. Her spirit is so genuine and she really listens to your vision, her attention to details, professionalism and true passion for what she does is contagious. Linda is an Indianapolis Rockstar!

Accent Floral Design LLC's reply:

Thank you SO MUCH Hannah!!!
    It was such a pleasure to work with you on sharing your vision & creating the balance we needed for the ceremony & reception space- I’m so happy you were pleased and I’m ALL ABOUT those beautiful photos!! ❤️Thank you so much for entrusting your very special day into our care!

Ashley Arkema · Married on 06/30/2018

Talented, genuine, incredible florist!

Linda was fantastic in every way! She paid particular attention to details and made my floral ideas come to life (and added great suggestions). I was married at my parents home in the heat of summer and the flowers remained beautiful throughout! Our wedding guests raved about the design - simple elegance. Linda has a true artistic gift and is very knowledgeable. I can assure you moving forward with Linda will be a great decision!

Accent Floral Design LLC 14
    Accent Floral Design LLC 24
    Accent Floral Design LLC 25
    Accent Floral Design LLC 26

Accent Floral Design LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley!!!
    It was a great team with @IndyGigz getting to meet at the family estate & size up your vision- We knew it might be a bit hot that day and I’m so glad we prepared with blooms that could stand up to it!!
    I loved EACH & EVERY DETAIL we put together- and seeing it all flow on wedding day was magical!!
    Thank you so much for your kind words- and having us as a part of your Big Day!!
    Xo ~ Linda

Amanda · Married on 06/30/2018

Excellent, highly recommend.

Linda is excellent. I highly recommend her.

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

Excellent choice!

Linda was a perfect complement to our vendor team. She was extremely responsive and even though I was an out of town bride, we could easily share ideas via e-mail, Pinterest, etc. She even helped us execute a floral arch when our plan A failed. A class act!

Accent Floral Design LLC 27
    Accent Floral Design LLC 28
    Accent Floral Design LLC 29

Accent Floral Design LLC's reply:

Thank you so much Laura!!
    So much appreciation for your kind words!
    I know time was limited for you on planning and with long distance- It makes me so happy knowing your were comfortable in my care -
    Wedding day was gorgeous & so much fun to see our combined Arch -vision come together!!! OH!! Those pics!! ❤️
    Best wishes you two!!

Beth · Married on 11/18/2017

Linda was incredible to work with! She took everything I was thinking and made my thoughts come to life! The flowers were beautiful and made the perfect accent to my wedding! I highly recommend her!

Accent Floral Design LLC's reply:

Thank you So Much Beth!!!

It’s important to make all our clients happy -
    And when your friend is a wedding planner and HER DAUGHTER is THE BRIDE- it’s REALLY IMPORTANT that ALL DETAILS are met ( and hopefully exceeded!!)
    Such a joy working together for Elle & Braxton’s wedding -
    Thank you for entrusting their decor into my care friend ! ❤️
    Xo ~ Linda

J · Married on 10/21/2017

Linda was absolutely amazing! I had no idea where to start when it came to flowers. I wanted something elegant and traditional but with some personalization. Our wedding was black tie and incorporated wine as a subtle element (being originally from CA). Linda had a great idea to add some grapes, and grape vines and actually had two large arrangements placed on top of wine barrels as the entrance to our outdoor ceremony. I LOVED all of her little details and couldn't have asked for a better bridal bouquet. Would highly recommend!!

Accent Floral Design LLC 30
    Accent Floral Design LLC 31
    Accent Floral Design LLC 32
    Accent Floral Design LLC 33
    Accent Floral Design LLC 34
    Accent Floral Design LLC 35
    Accent Floral Design LLC 36

Mariwin · Married on 09/16/2017

Linda and her team did a fabulous job with my daughter's wedding bouquets, church flowers, and reception decorations. The flowers were stunning with complimentary colors and originality. Linda handled the pretty decorations on the cocktail hour tables, the cake table and the dinner and head tables. The set-up was done professionally and the team came after the reception to pick up containers and such!!! What a bonus for us being out-of-town. So many compliments on how beautiful the flowers were. We were thrilled with how special they made everything look.

Alyssa · Married on 08/19/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Linda! I was speechless when I saw the flowers on our wedding day. Everything surpassed my expectations! She was so incredibly easy to work with throughout the entire process, and will literally do whatever it takes to make your floral dreams come true! Nearly every single guest at our wedding commented that our wedding flowers were the prettiest they have ever seen! I would use Linda over and over again!

Accent Floral Design LLC 37
    Accent Floral Design LLC 38
    Accent Floral Design LLC 39
    Accent Floral Design LLC 40
    Accent Floral Design LLC 41
    Accent Floral Design LLC 42

Kelly · Married on 10/15/2016

I met with a few flower vendors before Linda at Accent Floral Design and felt so unsure about it all. When I met with Linda it was clear she was the one to go with! We were shown in store examples and I felt very comfortable that she knew exactly what would be in season and what she would be able to get. When the day came, I was blown away at how beautiful everything turned out! She did my flowers, bridesmaid flowers, boutonnieres, corsages, and even a piece for our arch. We got A LOT of compliments on how gorgeous our flowers were! I even found out that a few kinds of flowers that we had requested weren't able to ship due to the hurricane, so Linda went above and beyond to find another place who had them and had them overnighted to make sure they got there in time. Absolutely recommend!

Danielle · Married on 09/25/2016

Linda is FABULOUS! As someone who doesn't know a lot about flowers, I relied heavily on her expertise and she did not disappoint! She worked with us every step of the way, discussing our budget, providing ideas, answering questions, etc. Each flower in each arrangement was perfect, and exactly what we had envisioned. I was so impressed by her responsiveness and attention to detail (two things that are very important during the wedding planning process)! The flowers were truly one of the highlights of our day, and they photographed so beautifully! I can't say enough about Linda, and would highly recommend Accent Floral Design to any couple getting married.

Becca · Married on 09/16/2016

We could not have been more pleased with our experience working with Linda at Accent Floral. The moment we met her, it was clear that she knew exactly how to transform our vision from a thought to reality. She was so easy and fun to work with!

Sarah · Married on 08/27/2016

We absolutely LOVED working with Linda! I have incredibly specific taste as I'm a wedding planner for a living and she blew me away! I wanted a million flowers that were out of season and she did a great job to track them down wherever available and find great options when they weren't. WE WERE STUNNED! It was beautiful!! The arrangements were lush and she was so creative! She crafted the perfect color pallet with me to just set the entire room off! My bouquet was to die for! The entire day felt very personal to my husband and I! He knows about as much as most grooms about flowers and he kept raving about them all night! He even loved his bout! From start to finish, through revisions and weather complications, Linda was the best!! She really cares about each and every client and goes so far above and beyond to make your day perfect!

Karyssa · Married on 05/21/2016

Linda was an absolute joy to work with and I would highly recommend her! Her work is amazing. I met with Linda two times before our wedding and each time she was patient and helped guide me towards picking the best flowers for my vision. She is extremely detail oriented and had a list of everything that we could possibly want/need flowers for and walked me through it so that we did not miss a single detail. If she had any questions about what I was looking for she did not hesitate to email to make sure she had everything the way I wanted it. We had to add a few items after our initial meeting and she was extremely accommodating to make sure we had everything we wanted. The day of the wedding I was blown away with how beautiful the flowers were. The flowers received compliments all throughout the evening. She is an extremely skilled florist and helped take a lot of stress off of us during the wedding planning process knowing that she would do a fantastic job.

Vanessa · Married on 05/07/2016

Linda did an amazing job with our wedding. She was a great listener and really took all my ideas and budget into account, when putting together our flowers. I would highly recommend her to anyone! She helped make our day perfect :)

Linda was amazing. I wasn't going to have someone do the flowers for me, but she made everything so easy and really gave the wedding a simple elegance. I don't know a lot about flowers but I received nothing but compliments. She made my bouquet beyond what I could have ever come up with. She put so many small details into it that I was so lucky to have her as a florist.

Linda was awesome to work with! Even after changing things up more than a couple of times she was still able to accommodate our budget. My flowers were all GORGEOUS and even prettier than I had imagined. I am not the most florally savvy person (I only know roses) but Linda really made my floral vision for my wedding come to life. You wont be disappointed!!

Cheralyn · Married on 09/05/2015

Linda did a fantastic job! I met with her for our initial meeting and shared my vision with her. I was nervous about the color because I wanted monochromatic flowers, and she made another appointment so I could go to the wholesale shop with her and point out the exact color I had in mind. We met once again right before my wedding to confirm all of the centerpiece details. The end result was stunning. I got so many compliments on how beautiful my flowers and 3 different centerpieces were. She also came after the reception and gathered everything so I could continue my night without having to worry about cleaning up! She is incredibly responsive and does great work.

I always knew I wanted as many flowers as possible on my wedding day. What Linda put together is more than I could have imagined! Our wedding was in August, which meant I wouldn't be able to have my favorite flowers (light pink peonies). On our wedding day, when I finally got to see my bouquet, I was so surprised to see that it had pink peonies in it! Although the flowers at our wedding were more than beautiful without them, it meant so much to me that Linda went out of her way and somehow managed to make my wedding bouquet that much more special. She really knows how to make her brides weddings days feel like a dream. I couldn't have wished for a better florist and anyone that is Looking for a florist should definitely use Accent Floral Design!!

Jillian · Married on 08/15/2015

Per my wedding planner's recommendation, we went to Linda for our flowers for our wedding day.

My meeting with her was one of the first ones that I had during the wedding planning process. It was a pretty long meeting where we picked out everything down to the last detail. I had no idea how detailed a meeting about floral arrangements could be, but we covered everything imaginable. How thorough she was with everything and how she was familiar with my venue made me very comfortable with how things would go the day of my wedding. By the time it was my wedding day, I remembered the colors that we had picked out, but could not quite remember what the arrangements were supposed to look like (let's be honest, if you're a bride you have more than a ton to remember). After getting ready that day I went to look at how they were setting up and the first thing I noticed were the floral arrangements. They absolutely took my breath away and I was completely stunned by how beautiful they were. I wish I could post a picture in this review that I show to everyone because they were really that stunning. Aside from the beauty of the venue, Linda's floral arrangements for my wedding day were a gorgeous touch of beauty that caught everybody's attention.

Aside from her amazing talent, Linda was wonderful to work with. Being a nervous bride with a million things to remember, how detailed oriented she was through the process made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. She is so incredibly kind and very passionate about what she does.

I would recommend Accent Floral Design to any couple getting married. I absolutely love real flowers and pretty arrangements, but I never thought I would have been as blown away by flowers as I was on my wedding day. It is also such a wonderful thing to have photos of my wedding ceremony with stunning floral arrangements in the foreground and background. You will not be disappointed when you work with her.

Kathryn · Married on 07/12/2014

My wedding planner recommended Accent Floral Design for my wedding flowers. When I spoke with Linda over Skype (I was planning the wedding from over 600 miles away) I was confident that she would be the right flower vendor for us. It was a pleasure to work with her! She had lots of great ideas, but she was very conscious of my budget. Linda was able to capture the "simple elegance" I was going for with the bouquets and the floral décor at my ceremony/reception. Additionally, the flowers she suggested held up great throughout the day and evening (and even the next day they looked great at the after wedding brunch we had). Linda does beautiful work and I highly recommend Accent Floral Design!

Linda did an amazing job and loved seeing our vision done 10 times over. She is amazing and goes above and beyond. I would recommend her for any event!

I just wanted to say a HUGE "Thank You!!!" & write a stellar review to let everyone know how GORGEOUS & SPECTACULAR the flowers from Accent Floral Design were at our daughter's wedding!!! I was truly filled with awe & left completely speechless by how beautiful the flowers were for the ceremony & the reception! Linda totally caught our vision for the flowers at the wedding & they were more incredible than we ever imagined! I just couldn't let another day go by without writing a review to say how very grateful we are for all that Linda did to make the wedding so spectacular & to thank her for being such a blessing to work with! We hope that our paths will cross again & we're so very thankful that Linda is not just our fabulous florist but also a sweet friend!