McKinney, TX 75071 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Strain Photography

My passion for photography stemmed from its unique ability to capture raw emotion in an artistic way. When people not only see their pictures, but also feel the emotions all over again, I know I have done my job.

I obtained a degree in Photographic Arts from the University of Central Oklahoma, and from there I have developed a love for the photojournalistic style of photography. I have a strong belief that moments are better captured unposed. The expressions are real and the emotions aren't forced.

5f1f6271ea6017e0 1260555082581 1056
GettingReadyCeremony799
FormalsReception001
GettingReadyCeremony319
5f1f6271ea6017e0 1260555082581 1056

4 Reviews for Jennifer Strain Photography

Tara · Married on 05/30/2010

Jennifer did an amazing job on our engagement pictures and wedding pictures! She has a unique eye and is very artistic!

Sent on 06/15/2010

Amy · Married on 03/13/2010

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Jennifer! She did our engagements, bridals, and the wedding. I have already received so many compliments on her work!! She has a great eye for detail. She was a pleasure to work with and I hope we can work with her again in the future.

Photography of your wedding is truly an investment and worth EVERY PENNY!!

Sent on 04/07/2010

Tonia · Married on 05/30/2009

This was my first time planning a wedding, and looking back, I would have tried to get a few more pictures of my husband and I together after the ceremony. We didn't really get any official posed pictures of the two of us. Granted, we didn't want any and had asked not to have them. But now I think it would have been nice to have that. My advice to brides is to really think about the photo call list and really get all the pictures you will want later. Don't get lazy because you want to get to the party!

But Jennifer was professional and really great to work with. She was able to take amazing pictures of us that were exactly what we had wanted them to look like, and her work with colors blew us away. Color was a really big part of our wedding and all the pictures are so bright and alive, just like we wanted. She was really able to capture the energy of our wedding. And her prices are fantastic for the products you get.

We strongly recommend her to future brides.

Tonia and Matthew ~ 05/30/09