Glen Mills, PA 19342 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist

Jennifer is a professional makeup artist specializing in Bridal and Special Events makeup, with over 15 years of experience in the Beauty, Skin Care, and Bridal Industries. Jen will travel to you to provide makeup artistry on location the day of your event to make your day as easy as possible! She loves working with women to create that special look for any occasion. Please contact Jen for pricing and to set up a trial!

Follow Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist on

Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 5
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely Flawless!

WOW! From start to finish, my wedding day makeup experience with Jennifer was flawless. I'd never had my makeup professionally done before and did not know what to expect or how to ensure that I'd get the outcome that I wanted for the big day. Through my initial decision making process Jennifer was extremely considerate, responsive, and gave wonderful suggestions on how she could do the makeup so it would look professional; while still making sure that I'd still come out looking and feeling like myself. At my trial, she was extremely open to feedback and made sure that the colors, amount, and style of makeup were exactly what I wanted. Not only was the application on my wedding day perfect; it also lasted f-o-r-e-v-e-r! Seriously, through all the happy tears and non-stop dancing (in late summer heat); my makeup still looked perfectly applied even after our after-party was over, without a single touch-up! Jen is an absolute pleasure to work with and a true master of makeup artistry. I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking to work with a skilled, friendly and talented artist who is eager to please her clients!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Samantha · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing Makeup!

Jennifer did an amazing job with my makeup. She listened to exactly what I wanted and I was so happy with the end result. I got compliments on my makeup all night! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Amy Mcfarland · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Makeup Artist!!

Jen was so easy to work with leading up to our wedding day and the day of. She responded to emails promptly and was flexible scheduling my makeup trial. On the day of the wedding, she listened carefully to all the girls getting their makeup done so everyone felt comfortable and loved their makeup. I wanted my makeup to be light and natural. She did an amazing job giving me the bridal touch while still looking like myself. Finally, you never know what will happen on your wedding day and things do not always go how you planned. On my wedding day, there was severe coastal flooding and the roads around where we were getting ready were flooded. Jen was flexible and stayed calm the whole time while making sure the bridal party was happy. I would recommend Jen to any friend and encourage you to book her too!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• Something You Onsite Beauty Services
    Something You Onsite Beauty Services Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jen is an amazing makeup artist and an awesome colleague to work with! I can always rely on her to be on time, prepared, and stay on schedule. She takes the time to talk to her clients and really listen to find out what look they are going for before she starts applying any product. Her work is beautiful and her customers are always happy. Jen is my go-to makeup artist to work with!

• Dolled Up Hair & Makeup- ON LOCATION!
    Dolled Up Hair & Makeup- ON LOCATION! Wedding Hair & Makeup

It is always a pleasure to work side by side Jennifer Pomante. She has a natural ability and understanding of makeup and can create any desired look. Warm, calm and professional she is an extremely talented makeup artist to have for your big day!

• Glen Mills, 19342 See on map