Downingtown, PA 19335 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist

Jennifer is a professional makeup artist specializing in Bridal and Special Events makeup, with over 15 years of experience in the Beauty, Skin Care, and Bridal Industries. Jen will travel to you to provide makeup artistry on location the day of your event to make your day as easy as possible! She loves working with women to create that special look for any occasion. Please contact Jen for pricing and to set up a trial!

Follow Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist on

Other couples have also viewed

• Forever Blacksheep

51 Reviews for Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist

• Jamie

Jamie L. · Getting married on 10/05/2022

Perfect wedding make up

My sister had hired Jen as her make up artist for her wedding in 2017 and when she did my make up that day, I knew I wanted to hire her when my own wedding day came. Jen has an awesome ability for making people look so natural with their makeup. I am not somebody who wears makeup on a daily basis so when I do wear it, I don’t want it to look fake or feel uncomfortable. Jen couldn’t have done a better job applying my makeup on the day of my wedding. She did every single thing that I asked for and was accommodating in every way. She applied lashes to my bridesmaids and myself that looked wonderful and very natural. She even offered to stay past her contracted time in case I cried when opening my gifts from my fiance. This is just one small example of how Jen tries her best to make the bride feel really special. I couldn’t be happier that I had Jen as my make-up artist on our wedding day. Jen was professional, clean and followed all safety protocols related to covid. Now that we have used Jen for two of the weddings in our family, I’m not sure I could ever use anybody else if I needed makeup for a big occasion.

Sent on 05/30/2021

Kateryna V. · Married on 07/11/2020

Wonderful job

I am very pleased with Jennifer! She did an amazing job on my make up and it lasted me all throughout the wedding day. I appreciate that she was on time making my wedding day less anxious (one less thing to worry about).

Sent on 12/02/2020
  • Alecia

Alecia B. · Married on 07/10/2020

Award Winning Makeup

Jen was amazing. She made my makeup look natural yet amazing. I highly recommend her to everyone. She was very accommodating to the time I needed her to be there. Very professional.

Sent on 11/27/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides?
    $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Fake Lashes
    Tattoo Coverage

• Something You Onsite Beauty Services Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jen is an amazing makeup artist and an awesome colleague to work with! I can always rely on her to be on time, prepared, and stay on schedule. She takes the time to talk to her clients and really listen to find out what look they are going for before she starts applying any product. Her work is beautiful and her customers are always happy. Jen is my go-to makeup artist to work with!

• Dolled Up Hair & Makeup- ON LOCATION!
    Dolled Up Hair & Makeup- ON LOCATION! Wedding Hair & Makeup

It is always a pleasure to work side by side Jennifer Pomante. She has a natural ability and understanding of makeup and can create any desired look. Warm, calm and professional she is an extremely talented makeup artist to have for your big day!

• Downingtown, PA, 19335 See on map
    Location of (Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist)