Glen Mills, PA 19342 Map · Phone number

About Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist

Jennifer is a professional makeup artist specializing in Bridal and Special Events makeup, with over 15 years of experience in the Beauty, Skin Care, and Bridal Industries. Jen will travel to you to provide makeup artistry on location the day of your event to make your day as easy as possible! She loves working with women to create that special look for any occasion. Please contact Jen for pricing and to set up a trial!

Follow Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist on

Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 6
Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 7

Dawn Major · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing Makeup Artist

Jennifer is an amazing makeup artist! She was so professional, responsive, flexible, and I could not have been more happy with my makeup for my wedding day! I received so many compliments on my makeup! And, we had an outdoor ceremony in the hottest day of the year & my makeup held up without touchups all night long! The look was perfect! Jennifer also did makeup for my 2 sister-in-laws and they were so happy with their looks as well! Jennifer was so friendly and easy to work with too. We will definitely hire Jennifer again for makeup needs! I would highly recommend her! Thank you for helping make my day so perfect!!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2019

Jen is the bomb. Com

Jen is awesome and so nice to work with! She did our makeup for my friend Emily’s wedding in September and I loved how she made me look. So I booked her for MY wedding! Her makeup products are amazing and she took the time to know my skin and really what I was looking for. She also made my mom look beautiful and my mother rarely wears a full face due to her skin issues. The party and I were so happy with our looks and how well they lasted through the night. I will always recommend Jen and can’t wait for another good excuse to book her in the future!❤️

Sent on 06/25/2019
    Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 8
    Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 9
    Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 10
    Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 11
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely Flawless!

WOW! From start to finish, my wedding day makeup experience with Jennifer was flawless. I'd never had my makeup professionally done before and did not know what to expect or how to ensure that I'd get the outcome that I wanted for the big day. Through my initial decision making process Jennifer was extremely considerate, responsive, and gave wonderful suggestions on how she could do the makeup so it would look professional; while still making sure that I'd still come out looking and feeling like myself. At my trial, she was extremely open to feedback and made sure that the colors, amount, and style of makeup were exactly what I wanted. Not only was the application on my wedding day perfect; it also lasted f-o-r-e-v-e-r! Seriously, through all the happy tears and non-stop dancing (in late summer heat); my makeup still looked perfectly applied even after our after-party was over, without a single touch-up! Jen is an absolute pleasure to work with and a true master of makeup artistry. I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking to work with a skilled, friendly and talented artist who is eager to please her clients!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist FAQ

• What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 70.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 60.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 60.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Makeup, Licensed
  • What makeup services do you offer? Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Tattoo Coverage

• Something You Onsite Beauty Services
    Something You Onsite Beauty Services Wedding Hair & Makeup

Jen is an amazing makeup artist and an awesome colleague to work with! I can always rely on her to be on time, prepared, and stay on schedule. She takes the time to talk to her clients and really listen to find out what look they are going for before she starts applying any product. Her work is beautiful and her customers are always happy. Jen is my go-to makeup artist to work with!

• Dolled Up Hair & Makeup- ON LOCATION!
    Dolled Up Hair & Makeup- ON LOCATION! Wedding Hair & Makeup

It is always a pleasure to work side by side Jennifer Pomante. She has a natural ability and understanding of makeup and can create any desired look. Warm, calm and professional she is an extremely talented makeup artist to have for your big day!

• Glen Mills, 19342 See on map