Something You Onsite Beauty Services

West Chester, PA View map Visit website

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner

Something You is an award-winning team of licensed hair and makeup professionals traveling to you to provide luxury beauty services on your wedding day. We specialize in natural beauty and focus on customizing the perfect look for YOU. Our goal is to give you a relaxing, stress free day and to leave you feeling like the best version of you!

We are a fun, laid back crew that will blend in seamlessly with your group. We are often told that our presence is calming, like having another friend that knows exactly what you need on your wedding morning.

Working with brides is our specialty. We understand that there's a learning curve involved with wedding planning and we're happy to help simplify the process. We are scheduling experts and will create the perfect timeline that allows you to sleep past dawn (most of the time) and have everyone in your party ready to go with time to spare. We work directly with your vendors to coordinate a timeline which removes stress from your final weeks of wedding planning and ensures a smooth and easy morning so you can enjoy every moment. Our goal is to give you a relaxing, stress free day and to leave you feeling like the best version of you!

• Woman-owned

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Hair Removal
Makeup
Mult. Stylists
Spa
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Extensions
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Airbrush Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes
Brow/Lash Tinting
Tattoo Coverage

What hair removal services do you offer?

Tweezing
Waxing

• Elissa
    Elissa T. Married on 05/20/2022

Wonderful team!

I was so happy with Something You! The bridal preview was great, and my stylist expertly replicated the look again on my wedding day! I would absolutely recommend the team at Something You for your wedding hair and makeup!

Something You Onsite Beauty Services's reply:

Thank you, Elissa! We are so grateful to have been part of your day! Best wishes in your marriage and we hope to work with you again in the future!
  • Janna
    Janna Married on 12/11/2021

Loved my hair and makeup!

Allison and her team are so professional, talented, and just generally great to work with. Allison's communication was always prompt and friendly, making me feel comfortable that all details were in place for the day. Lauren is an excellent stylist- both hair and makeup! I loved what she did with my hair, and especially appreciate the extra time she spent during my trial helping to find the right style. My makeup was soft and natural- I still looked like myself, just better!

Something You Onsite Beauty Services's reply:

Thank you, Janna! Making our brides feel like themselves but better is our ultimate goal so I am thrilled to hear Lauren nailed it, as always! We hope to get to work together in the future!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Krista Brackin Photography, LLC Krista Brackin Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Something You On-Site Beauty Services is my go-to beauty provider for all of my brides! Their work is beautiful every time and their knowledgeable team is fun to work with and professional. They can provide you recommendations based on your skin type and color and they always do an amazing job!

West Chester West Chester, PA, 19382
484-452-3301
Location of (Something You Onsite Beauty Services)
220 Sugartown Rd Suite 5 Wayne, PA, 19087
484-452-3301

By appointment

Other vendors in Philadelphia for your wedding