West Chester, West Chester, PA 19382 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Something You Onsite Beauty Services

Something You is an award-winning team of licensed hair and makeup professionals traveling to you to provide luxury beauty services on your wedding day. We specialize in natural beauty and focus on customizing the perfect look for YOU. Our goal is to give you a relaxing, stress free day and to leave you feeling like the best version of you!

We are a fun, laid back crew that will blend in seamlessly with your group. We are often told that our presence is calming, like having another friend that knows exactly what you need on your wedding morning.

Working with brides is our specialty. We understand that there's a learning curve involved with wedding planning and we're happy to help simplify the process. We are scheduling experts and will create the perfect timeline that allows you to sleep past dawn (most of the time) and have everyone in your party ready to go with time to spare. We work directly with your vendors to coordinate a timeline which removes stress from your final weeks of wedding planning and ensures a smooth and easy morning so you can enjoy every moment. Our goal is to give you a relaxing, stress free day and to leave you feeling like the best version of you!

Follow Something You Onsite Beauty Services on
ashleyaj 76 51 664422 160087647182303

82 Reviews for Something You Onsite Beauty Services

Delia M. Turner · Married on 11/10/2019

Would recommend!

Working with Allison was a fantastic experience. Having a small bridal party (just me, my sister and mom needing hair and makeup), I had a hard time finding someone who would come to us without a large minimum. I am delighted that a family friend recommended Something You. From booking to the trial and the day of, we had professional but still personal service. Allison listened to and totally got my vision for a soft, natural look. I also loved that throughout the trial and even on the day, she was letting me see the look at various points to make sure we were still on the same page. And for my mom, this allowed for small tweaks to make sure her hair was perfect for her. The end product was great! The hair and makeup lasted all day and night, and I got a lot of compliments on both. I would recommend Something You to anyone planning a wedding. Not only is the service unparalleled, the people are wonderful. It’s like gaining an extra girlfriend for the time they’re there!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Ondo · Married on 10/25/2019

Awesome experience!

I would highly recommend Something You Onsite Beauty Services! Heather did both my hair and makeup for the big day - she took my breath away! She listened to exactly what I wanted. I instantly felt comfortable with Heather during my trial and loved that I was able to get an idea of what my hair/makeup would look like for the big day. I also love that they travel to you - this made getting ready extremely easy! Thanks again Heather for everything!!

Sent on 11/06/2019

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

Something You Onsite Beauty Services FAQ

• Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • Which of the following are included in prices?
    Consultation
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Group Services
    Hair
    Hair Removal
    Makeup
    Mult. Stylists
    Spa
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Extensions
    Updos / Styling
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
    Brow/Lash Tinting
    Tattoo Coverage
  • What hair removal services do you offer?
    Tweezing
    Waxing
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Something You Onsite Beauty Services 1
    Full Set of Lash Extensions for $99

Get your first full set of classic lash extensions for $99! All lash and brow services are done at our studio in Wayne, PA. See details and book online at: www.SomethingYouOnsite.com/Studio

• Krista Brackin Photography, LLC Wedding Photographers

Something You On-Site Beauty Services is my go-to beauty provider for all of my brides! Their work is beautiful every time and their knowledgeable team is fun to work with and professional. They can provide you recommendations based on your skin type and color and they always do an amazing job!

• West Chester West Chester, PA, 19382 See on map
    484-679-4245 (Phone number)
    Location of (Something You Onsite Beauty Services)
  • 220 Sugartown Rd Suite 5 Wayne, PA, 19087 See on map
    484-452-3301 (Phone number)
    By appointment
    Location of (Something You Onsite Beauty Services)