Something You Onsite Beauty Services Reviews

83 Reviews for Something You Onsite Beauty Services

• Kristen

Kristen Dimarco · Married on 02/01/2020

Highly Recommend!

I highly recommend Something You On-Site Beauty Services!

Eight weeks before my wedding, the hair/makeup person I had secured with a different vendor was unresponsive. A friend recommended I reach out to Something You- best recommendation ever! Allison responded immediately, scheduled trials for my hair and makeup off the bat, and was very clear and professional about pricing.

On the day of the wedding, she was timely, organized, and did a fantastic job. My hair and makeup looked beautiful for the entire day! I've never had make up/hair stay put for such a long time. Definitely use this vendor!!

Sent on 02/03/2020

Delia M. Turner · Married on 11/10/2019

Would recommend!

Working with Allison was a fantastic experience. Having a small bridal party (just me, my sister and mom needing hair and makeup), I had a hard time finding someone who would come to us without a large minimum. I am delighted that a family friend recommended Something You. From booking to the trial and the day of, we had professional but still personal service. Allison listened to and totally got my vision for a soft, natural look. I also loved that throughout the trial and even on the day, she was letting me see the look at various points to make sure we were still on the same page. And for my mom, this allowed for small tweaks to make sure her hair was perfect for her. The end product was great! The hair and makeup lasted all day and night, and I got a lot of compliments on both. I would recommend Something You to anyone planning a wedding. Not only is the service unparalleled, the people are wonderful. It’s like gaining an extra girlfriend for the time they’re there!

Sent on 12/28/2019
  • Chelsea

Chelsea Ondo · Married on 10/25/2019

Awesome experience!

I would highly recommend Something You Onsite Beauty Services! Heather did both my hair and makeup for the big day - she took my breath away! She listened to exactly what I wanted. I instantly felt comfortable with Heather during my trial and loved that I was able to get an idea of what my hair/makeup would look like for the big day. I also love that they travel to you - this made getting ready extremely easy! Thanks again Heather for everything!!

Sent on 11/06/2019
  • Katelyn

Katelyn Neiman · Married on 10/19/2019

Everyone looked beautiful

We had 11 girls who wanted their hair and makeup done the morning of the wedding. Something You was able to get all of us done and still had time to do a little blush and gloss on a little one who was SO EXCITED to be getting her "makeup done". Everyone looked beautiful and LOVED their hair and makeup. It was such a great experience - everyone was there getting ready at the venue which made it stress free and so easy. I had Heather do my hair and makeup and honestly, I've never felt more beautiful. I would recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 10/30/2019

Krista · Married on 10/05/2019

Love, Love, Love

The services from Something You were absolutely amazing. Heather made me feel so comfortable and really listened to what I wanted to achieve with my wedding day look from every piece of hair to touch of makeup. The entire team was fantastic to work with and were actually done ahead of schedule with all of my girls LOVING their looks. I could not have imagined using anyone else!!

Sent on 11/11/2019

Lauren · Married on 09/07/2019

Amazing experience, even better hair!

I had such a great experience working with the something you team. Coordinating the services was simple and they were so responsive (unlike many other vendors). katherine did an incredible job on my hair. Everything was easy which is so important when it comes to wedding planning - it was a great experience overall!

Sent on 09/25/2019

Brooke · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding hair and Make up!!

I used Something You On-site for my hair and make up on my wedding day - July 27th, 2019. They were a recommendation from two friends that had used them at their weddings and they did not disappoint! I wanted to look like an elevated beautiful versio of myself and that’s what these ladies do! They arrived on time and we followed the schedule they had made and were done on time for when the photographers arrived. Heather And Tiffany tag teamed the hair and Gina did a beautiful job on everyone’s make up. Everyone felt like themselves and felt very beautiful for the day!! I Also leading up to the day- Alison was quick with her emails and was fast to respond to all of my questions. I 10/10 would recommend to anyone looking for hair and make up for their wedding day!

Sent on 08/19/2019

Alison B. · Married on 07/29/2019

No Better Choice!

WOW! The team that came to our house to do hair & makeup was FABULOUS! It rained and hailed on our hot, humid June wedding day, and the makeup and hair held up beautifully! The look wasn’t heavy and uncomfortable/fake looking. They did a great job making everyone look perfect, and handled a large bridal party!

Sent on 07/29/2019
  • Angela

Angela Kuehn · Married on 07/07/2019

These ladies are the best!

Allison, Heather and all of the women at Something you Onsite beauty were amazing. They did such an amazing job with all of our hair and makeup! I cried a lot and there were no smudges! I highly recommend them, they were so professional and I loved being able to get to know Heather during this whole process!!

Sent on 07/24/2019
  • Corina

Corina · Married on 07/06/2019

Amazing Experience!

We worked with Heather, Jen, and Marissa and they were all so talented, sweet, and amazing! They were all on time, brought all their materials and set up fast. I loved that they came to my house and made my wedding day stress free. I did my trial with Heather and she is great!! I loved my makeup and hair and loved that I was able to do fake lashes! I cannot say enough nice things about this company, I really enjoyed everything from the beginning of communicating with them. I highly recommend this company!!

Sent on 07/18/2019
  • Donna

Donna Galvin · Married on 06/22/2019

Highly Recommend

Katherine (hair) and Gina (makeup) were wonderful. Both traveled to our destination wedding at the shore. I can not say enough about these two girls. They made my girls and I feel beautiful. My hair and makeup was perfect.

Sent on 07/12/2019
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/14/2019

Great Service, Ran Ahead of Schedule

Something You Onsite did an amazing job for my wedding! They were very organized! They created a schedule for me and all the girls that were getting hair and makeup done, and they ran AHEAD of schedule. Heather didn't disappoint when I wanted “glitter glitter”, she went out of her way to get the perfect eye glitter after my trial! To top that all of, these ladies went the extra mile to help fix my mom’s hair after her home hairdresser gave her a bad updo. I would highly recommend Something You Onsite!

Sent on 10/02/2019

Angela Whitfield · Married on 05/31/2019

Absolutely perfect!

Such a great experience from beginning to end. All the girls that day (Jennifer, Katherine and Haley) we’re so amazing. Listened to all of the bridesmaids/moms, made suggestions and most of all made us look beautiful! Great company and great stylists!

Sent on 06/20/2019

Maddie · Married on 05/26/2019

Excellent experience!!!

It was such a pleasure working with Something You OnSite! Allison was so responsive and accommodating, and Jen and Katherine did an amazing job with our hair and makeup!!

Sent on 07/21/2019

Maura McAssey · Married on 05/10/2019

Beautiful & Professional Makeup & Hair

Something You did an amazing job making me and my bridesmaids look beautiful on the wedding day. Allison coordinated the schedule and made sure we had enough artists to make the the entire bridal party was ready to head out for the ceremony on time. All of the guests commented on how nice everyone looked and looking back on wedding photos of the day I agree!

Sent on 11/02/2019

Jamie · Married on 04/20/2019

Professionally and personally wonderful!

Heather and Allison are both fantastic personally and professionally (hair & makeup). All my bridesmaids and groomsladies told me how wonderful they thought they were. I was worried about timing to get everyone’s hair & makeup done but both were so quick (Hair Ninja!) and yet flawless at the same time (9 hair and 4 makeup). Even that day when my stress was elevating they helped calm me down to help me enjoy the getting ready process. I was getting a little crazy with trying to change up my hair very close to my wedding and Heather made sure she was accommodating but also helped talk me of the ledge at the same time. I met up with Heather two separate times prior to my wedding in order to perfect my look; she was extremely patient with me and made sure I was confident in my look. I already have recommended this team to some other brides-to-be.

Sent on 05/26/2019

Kate Gauvain · Married on 01/12/2019

A Wonderful, Reliable and Fun Team

Allison and her team are top notch when it comes to onsite makeup and hair for weddings. The trial went perfectly and Allison helped replicate my many Pinterest saves. The day of wedding, the team was incredibly organized and had everything under control. My updo and makeup stayed the whole day! Even when I had pre wedding worries about my makeup before hand, Allison was able to talk about my worries and offered advice on what to do and not do. The whole team was a steady, calming influence that day and I am so grateful to them.

Sent on 03/20/2019

Blaire · Married on 12/29/2018

Absolutely amazing job!!!

Alison and her team were absolutely incredible. My bridesmaids and I LOVED our hair and makeup. Alison and her team made the morning so relaxed and fun!!

Sent on 01/27/2019

Katie · Married on 11/10/2018

Highly recommend!

We used Something You On-site Beauty Services for hair services for the bridesmaids on our wedding day and were extremely pleased! Two hair stylists arrived on time and ready to tackle the morning. We were able to stick to the schedule they had created for me - which helped keep the day stress free and easy! Highly recommend and Thank you so much!!!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Christine · Married on 11/09/2018

Amazing Services and Staff!

I used Something You for my wedding hair and make-up. I cannot say enough how amazing Allison and the team were! We had Heather and Catherine for our day of services. They traveled to our location, making the morning of so much more relaxing. I wanted a romantic look that was somewhat natural. Heather knew EXACTLY what I was looking and for and worked with me to make sure that every detail was perfect to what I wanted. Even more than that, Heather was so friendly and kind. Chatting with her throughout the process and the day felt like having just another friend around. I highly recommend choosing Something You to help make your wedding day perfect!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Sarah Webster · Married on 11/03/2018

Heather and Allison are the best!

The team at Something You is fantastic! Heather used to do my hair years ago, and I knew I could trust her to bring my wedding-day look to life. Her hair and makeup skills are awesome and she's a true pleasure to work with. Allison, Lacey, and Katherine were all also outstanding and all of my family and bridal party were thrilled with their hair and makeup!

Sent on 11/18/2018

Keith Joseph · Married on 10/27/2018

Something You Onsite Beauty

The hair and makeup services provided by Something You Onsite Beauty was everything the ladies in our wedding party could have hoped for. First class service all the way!

Sent on 01/24/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/26/2018

Highly recommend!

SomethingYouOnSite did an amazing job for hair/makeup for my wedding! They were efficient in managing time, staying ahead of schedule, and SO talented in hair and makeup! Heather was flexible in scheduling my trial and tried several looks on me when I wasn't happy with my initial style. The day of, the team of 3 did such a great job with all my bridesmaids, mothers, and myself in making sure everyone loved their hair & makeup (& they all looked amazing)! I even had 2 of my bridesmaids that have been in previous weddings before say how much they loved these services and how beautiful they felt for my wedding, which means so much to me! Overall, I would highly recommend them. They were professional, talented, and a great group of girls that will master your wedding hair & makeup! Thank you so much!

Sent on 11/27/2018
  • Caroline

Caroline · Married on 10/13/2018

Wonderful Experience!

Something You Onsite Beauty was a dream to work with! I was only looking for wedding hair services for a limited group, and they were able to accommodate with ease. Everything from initial consultation and scheduling with Allison to the actual wedding day was a breeze. Heather met me at my hotel at the agreed upon time and worked quickly and efficiently. I love how my hair turned out! I would not hesitate to hire Something You again, and I highly recommend them to anyone in need of an onsite hair and makeup stylist for their event.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Gillian

Gillian · Married on 10/07/2018

Absolutely Amazing!!

I had previously met Heather Vellner when I got my hair done for one of my friends weddings. upon meeting her I knew that I needed her to be my hair and make up person for my big day! She is unbelievably talented and can make a mean braid (or several considering my hair style). Heather is cool, calm and collected and was able to make my wedding hair and make-up dreams come true! Heather and team were able to come to my hotel room and set up shop to do everyone's hair and make-up - super easy!
    Really cannot say enough good things about Heather and SomethingOnYou!

Sent on 11/29/2018