Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist Reviews

Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 5
  • Alecia

Alecia Batezel · Getting married on 07/10/2020

Award Winning Makeup

Jen was amazing. She made my makeup look natural yet amazing. I highly recommend her to everyone. She was very accommodating to the time I needed her to be there. Very professional.

Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 6
    Sent on 11/27/2019

Kristen Jumper Miron · Married on 11/15/2019

Jennifer was amazing!! Everything turned out amazing and looked great for my big day!!

Recommend for any bride/ bridal party.
    Great prices and arrived on time and ready to go.
    Met for first time on big day which was because of me. She does offer trials but I was so busy leading up that I didn’t have time. And she nailed it:)

Sent on 01/03/2020
  • Katelyn

Katelyn · Married on 10/12/2019

Absolutely amazing job!

I do not wear makeup on a regular basis so hiring someone to do my makeup for the wedding day was a bit stressful until I was recommended Jen! Right off the bat she made me feel comfortable, responded quickly, answered all of my questions, and I didn’t feel pressure to book with her. We did my trial (she traveled to me) which was amazing. I wore the makeup the whole day and then gave her some feedback of what I loved and what I wanted to change. She was so easy to talk to and really listened to what I wanted. On the wedding day she did my makeup, my bridesmaids and the moms. Everyone loved their makeup! I felt exactly like myself on my wedding day and absolutely beautiful thanks to Jen! She was on time and stuck to the schedule for the day which made it stress free and such a fun experience. I’m telling you, you won’t regret booking with Jen! Thank you so much Jen for everything!

Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 7
    Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 09/21/2019

Most beautiful makeup!

Jennifer did an amazing job with my makeup! I used her for my wedding, and the entire bridal party just felt utterly glamorous! I have never felt so beautiful in my life! I cannot wait until the next time I need professional makeup done, because I will be calling Jen!

Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 12
    Sent on 10/03/2019
  • Mandy

Mandy Homer · Married on 09/15/2019

Jen made me look naturally beautiful!

When looking for a makeup artist, I didn’t really know where to begin. I’m not a big makeup girl and have never liked how I looked with professional makeup in the past. I always thought I looked fake and not like myself. I started by asking my facebook friends for recommendations. I was flooded with responses and looked through all of my facebook friends’ wedding albums. The girl who had recommended Jen looked flawless and like a natural beauty!

Jen’s prices were reasonable, she had a great collection of pictures on her Instagram of her work, and her demeanor was friendly and professional. Over the next few months, she answered all of my emails and questions right away and I had so much faith in her that I didn’t schedule a makeup trial. I trusted that on the day of, I would look and feel my best. The day of my wedding, I showed her three different pictures that I wanted her to combine – I know, a nightmare for a vendor. I wanted one girls’ foundation (probably not the right word, but like I said, I’m makeup illiterate!), one girl’s eyes, and another girl’s lips. Jen did it. She managed to give me the perfect combination of the looks I wanted!

Having Jen do my makeup on my wedding day was such a great decision. She made me feel insanely beautiful while still feeling like myself. It was a hot, outdoor day and at the end of the night, I still looked wonderful. Thank you for lending a hand on my big day, Jen!

Sent on 09/22/2019

Christina Knepley · Married on 09/07/2019

fantastic and highly recommend

I met Jen when she did the make up for my sister-in-law wedding. She was so wonderful I wanted to use her for my own wedding. Jen was so easy to work with, responsive, and nailed my make up on the big day. She kept it natural and everyone commented on how great it looked in person and in photos. Highly recommend.

Sent on 01/03/2020

Dawn Major · Married on 07/19/2019

Amazing Makeup Artist

Jennifer is an amazing makeup artist! She was so professional, responsive, flexible, and I could not have been more happy with my makeup for my wedding day! I received so many compliments on my makeup! And, we had an outdoor ceremony in the hottest day of the year & my makeup held up without touchups all night long! The look was perfect! Jennifer also did makeup for my 2 sister-in-laws and they were so happy with their looks as well! Jennifer was so friendly and easy to work with too. We will definitely hire Jennifer again for makeup needs! I would highly recommend her! Thank you for helping make my day so perfect!!

Sent on 07/31/2019
  • Amy

Amy Kaminsky · Married on 07/12/2019

Wonderful make-up application

Jen was wonderful! She came to my house very early on a Saturday morning to help me prepare for a day-time event. She was professional, clean and creative. She did exactly what I want and I looked fab all day! I would recommend her and use her again! Thanks Jen!

Sent on 01/07/2020
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 05/25/2019

Jen is the bomb. Com

Jen is awesome and so nice to work with! She did our makeup for my friend Emily’s wedding in September and I loved how she made me look. So I booked her for MY wedding! Her makeup products are amazing and she took the time to know my skin and really what I was looking for. She also made my mom look beautiful and my mother rarely wears a full face due to her skin issues. The party and I were so happy with our looks and how well they lasted through the night. I will always recommend Jen and can’t wait for another good excuse to book her in the future!❤️

Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 13
    Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 14
    Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 15
    Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 16
    Sent on 06/25/2019
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely Flawless!

WOW! From start to finish, my wedding day makeup experience with Jennifer was flawless. I'd never had my makeup professionally done before and did not know what to expect or how to ensure that I'd get the outcome that I wanted for the big day. Through my initial decision making process Jennifer was extremely considerate, responsive, and gave wonderful suggestions on how she could do the makeup so it would look professional; while still making sure that I'd still come out looking and feeling like myself. At my trial, she was extremely open to feedback and made sure that the colors, amount, and style of makeup were exactly what I wanted. Not only was the application on my wedding day perfect; it also lasted f-o-r-e-v-e-r! Seriously, through all the happy tears and non-stop dancing (in late summer heat); my makeup still looked perfectly applied even after our after-party was over, without a single touch-up! Jen is an absolute pleasure to work with and a true master of makeup artistry. I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking to work with a skilled, friendly and talented artist who is eager to please her clients!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Samantha · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing Makeup!

Jennifer did an amazing job with my makeup. She listened to exactly what I wanted and I was so happy with the end result. I got compliments on my makeup all night! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Amy Mcfarland · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Makeup Artist!!

Jen was so easy to work with leading up to our wedding day and the day of. She responded to emails promptly and was flexible scheduling my makeup trial. On the day of the wedding, she listened carefully to all the girls getting their makeup done so everyone felt comfortable and loved their makeup. I wanted my makeup to be light and natural. She did an amazing job giving me the bridal touch while still looking like myself. Finally, you never know what will happen on your wedding day and things do not always go how you planned. On my wedding day, there was severe coastal flooding and the roads around where we were getting ready were flooded. Jen was flexible and stayed calm the whole time while making sure the bridal party was happy. I would recommend Jen to any friend and encourage you to book her too!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

Jen did a fabulous job! She was very easy to communicate with, followed up with me regularly, and is extremely talented! She did 6 members of my wedding party including myself and my mom and we were all amazed at how we were transformed so beautifully! My makeup was airbrushed and it lasted all through the day after my wedding even after sleeping in it. The false eyelashes were the most comfortable I’ve ever had, none of us could even remember we had fake ones on. Thank you, Jen!

Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 17
    Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 18
    Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 19
    Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 20
    Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 21
    Sent on 09/26/2018

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

Jenn is a truly talented make-up artist. She was an absolute joy to work with. She was very flexible and accommodating. She did my make-up (Bride), my mother's and my maid-of-honors. We got so many complements for how amazing our make-up looked. It also lasted all day. We started make-up at 8:00 am and our wedding reception ended around 11:00 pm!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/02/2018

Jennifer was the first person in my thirty years of life who actually did my makeup as I wanted. She was eager to hear feedback about her work and how she could modify it to make me happier- which resulted in exactly the look I wanted. She also did my mother’s makeup so beautifully, appropriately, and to my mom’s taste. She is also very reasonably priced for her services and very easy to work with. Definitely would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen Phillips · Married on 05/12/2018

Bridal makeup

Jen was so accommodating when setting up a makeup trial. She gave me exactly what I asked for that day and I loved it. And she was able to repeat the same look for my wedding day! She made me, 10 bridesmaids and 2 mothers look and feel so beautiful!!! I highly reccomend Jen for all of your special occasions!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Luisa · Married on 03/31/2018

I met Jen a few years ago when she did my makeup for my best friend's wedding. I was incredibly happy with the experience then and when it came time to look into makeup artists for my own wedding I knew exactly who I wanted to work with! The whole experience with Jen from booking to setting up the trial to the day of the wedding was stress-free and easy. Jen was responsive and communicative with me through all the phases of planning, in addition to being incredibly flexible when I had to make a few changes to the original plan. If I could give the quality of service more than 5 stars, I definitely would. It was a pleasure to work with Jen and I could not have been happier with my makeup on my wedding day! It was perfect!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Libbi · Married on 11/03/2017

Jen was fantastic for my big day! She made me and my bridal party look and feel absolutely gorgeous, and was so nice to work with. Throughout the planning process, she was quick to respond and took the time during my trial to figure out the best look for me. I got so many compliments on my makeup and it lasted the whole day through pictures and dancing. Thank you Jen!!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2017

I had the most wonderful day and having Jen be a part of it was awesome! Jen took time at my trial to make sure I was 100% happy with the colors and amount of makeup. This was very useful as we made some changes and the eyelashes were a game changer that I was not sure I would have liked!

More than anything, and something I have said many times since the day, I felt absolutely beautiful! My makeup was just exquisite for the day and I felt like I always dreamed of feeling when I pictured my wedding day! Best part, the eye lashes did last until the next day so I could wear them to brunch! While I may have indulged in a little too much white wine, those lashes were still going strong; game changer for me!

I will never be able to thank Jen enough for her help and skills on my wedding day! It was a blast working with her and I would strongly recommend Jen to all my friends and family! Should I ever need my makeup done again, I know exactly who I will be calling!!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2017

Jen did absolutely amazing work. My bridesmaids looked amazing and flawless and normally my make up melts away but the primer she used helped make it all stay one and I thought it looked so beautiful. I highly recommend Jen, she is such a pleasure to work with and is so flexible.

Sent on 10/16/2017
  • User3523770 · event on: 09/11/2017

Jen was amazing to work with and I loved how she did my makeup! She was very easy to work with, reliable, and understood what I was looking for. I can’t wait to use her services again!

Sent on 12/30/2017

Katie · Married on 08/26/2017

Jen was amazing to work with and made me feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day! I didn't offer a lot of guidance, just that I wanted my makeup to look natural and like me- and she did exactly that! She was fun and relaxed and listened to my various family members to create the looks they were going for. Jen was extremely professional but laid back at the same time, which helped to create a fun and calm atmosphere the morning of. I would recommend her hands down to anyone- couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Debbie · Married on 08/05/2017

Jen did a great job for my daughter’s wedding. She was so easy to work with and our makeup looked wonderful all night without any touch ups!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/23/2017

Do not look any further, Jennifer Pomante is the perfect girl for your beauty needs! From my initial contact, I found that Jen was flexible, responded in a timely fashion, and sought to please her clients. During my makeup trial it was evident that she took my vision, wants, and needs into consideration while perfecting my look. I greatly appreciated her patience and willingness to make my look perfect down to the smallest detail. Jen is very professional, yet her personal demeanor made it easy to communicate and associate with. On my big day, Jen managed her time appropriately to ensure that all of the bridesmaids were well taken care of. I found her relaxed demeanor to be calming and felt that she was able to chit chat and joke around with all of the girls. This woman is incredibly talented and will not disappoint. Jen was exactly what I was searching for in a makeup artist! She is the best and I recommend her to the highest degree for any of your needs.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 04/22/2017

Jennifer was a lifesaver after having a disastrous trial with another makeup artist. She was responsive to my needs and really worked to make sure that I was happy. She was so good that my mom and sister also decided to get their makeup done too. I would recommend her for
    Any event! A job well done!

Sent on 05/10/2017