Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist Reviews

Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 5
  • Danielle

Danielle · Married on 04/20/2019

Absolutely Flawless!

WOW! From start to finish, my wedding day makeup experience with Jennifer was flawless. I'd never had my makeup professionally done before and did not know what to expect or how to ensure that I'd get the outcome that I wanted for the big day. Through my initial decision making process Jennifer was extremely considerate, responsive, and gave wonderful suggestions on how she could do the makeup so it would look professional; while still making sure that I'd still come out looking and feeling like myself. At my trial, she was extremely open to feedback and made sure that the colors, amount, and style of makeup were exactly what I wanted. Not only was the application on my wedding day perfect; it also lasted f-o-r-e-v-e-r! Seriously, through all the happy tears and non-stop dancing (in late summer heat); my makeup still looked perfectly applied even after our after-party was over, without a single touch-up! Jen is an absolute pleasure to work with and a true master of makeup artistry. I wholeheartedly recommend her to anyone looking to work with a skilled, friendly and talented artist who is eager to please her clients!

Sent on 10/15/2018

Samantha · Married on 02/23/2019

Amazing Makeup!

Jennifer did an amazing job with my makeup. She listened to exactly what I wanted and I was so happy with the end result. I got compliments on my makeup all night! I would recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 03/02/2019

Amy Mcfarland · Married on 10/27/2018

Amazing Makeup Artist!!

Jen was so easy to work with leading up to our wedding day and the day of. She responded to emails promptly and was flexible scheduling my makeup trial. On the day of the wedding, she listened carefully to all the girls getting their makeup done so everyone felt comfortable and loved their makeup. I wanted my makeup to be light and natural. She did an amazing job giving me the bridal touch while still looking like myself. Finally, you never know what will happen on your wedding day and things do not always go how you planned. On my wedding day, there was severe coastal flooding and the roads around where we were getting ready were flooded. Jen was flexible and stayed calm the whole time while making sure the bridal party was happy. I would recommend Jen to any friend and encourage you to book her too!

Sent on 12/18/2018

Emily · Married on 09/15/2018

Jen did a fabulous job! She was very easy to communicate with, followed up with me regularly, and is extremely talented! She did 6 members of my wedding party including myself and my mom and we were all amazed at how we were transformed so beautifully! My makeup was airbrushed and it lasted all through the day after my wedding even after sleeping in it. The false eyelashes were the most comfortable I’ve ever had, none of us could even remember we had fake ones on. Thank you, Jen!

Sent on 09/26/2018
    Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 6
    Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 7
    Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 8
    Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 9
    Jennifer Pomante Makeup Artist 10

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2018

Jenn is a truly talented make-up artist. She was an absolute joy to work with. She was very flexible and accommodating. She did my make-up (Bride), my mother's and my maid-of-honors. We got so many complements for how amazing our make-up looked. It also lasted all day. We started make-up at 8:00 am and our wedding reception ended around 11:00 pm!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Brittany · Married on 06/02/2018

Jennifer was the first person in my thirty years of life who actually did my makeup as I wanted. She was eager to hear feedback about her work and how she could modify it to make me happier- which resulted in exactly the look I wanted. She also did my mother’s makeup so beautifully, appropriately, and to my mom’s taste. She is also very reasonably priced for her services and very easy to work with. Definitely would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 10/08/2018
  • Kristen

Kristen Phillips · Married on 05/12/2018

Bridal makeup

Jen was so accommodating when setting up a makeup trial. She gave me exactly what I asked for that day and I loved it. And she was able to repeat the same look for my wedding day! She made me, 10 bridesmaids and 2 mothers look and feel so beautiful!!! I highly reccomend Jen for all of your special occasions!

Sent on 12/11/2018

Luisa · Married on 03/31/2018

I met Jen a few years ago when she did my makeup for my best friend's wedding. I was incredibly happy with the experience then and when it came time to look into makeup artists for my own wedding I knew exactly who I wanted to work with! The whole experience with Jen from booking to setting up the trial to the day of the wedding was stress-free and easy. Jen was responsive and communicative with me through all the phases of planning, in addition to being incredibly flexible when I had to make a few changes to the original plan. If I could give the quality of service more than 5 stars, I definitely would. It was a pleasure to work with Jen and I could not have been happier with my makeup on my wedding day! It was perfect!

Sent on 04/15/2018

Libbi · Married on 11/03/2017

Jen was fantastic for my big day! She made me and my bridal party look and feel absolutely gorgeous, and was so nice to work with. Throughout the planning process, she was quick to respond and took the time during my trial to figure out the best look for me. I got so many compliments on my makeup and it lasted the whole day through pictures and dancing. Thank you Jen!!!

Sent on 12/21/2017

Lisa · Married on 10/14/2017

I had the most wonderful day and having Jen be a part of it was awesome! Jen took time at my trial to make sure I was 100% happy with the colors and amount of makeup. This was very useful as we made some changes and the eyelashes were a game changer that I was not sure I would have liked!

More than anything, and something I have said many times since the day, I felt absolutely beautiful! My makeup was just exquisite for the day and I felt like I always dreamed of feeling when I pictured my wedding day! Best part, the eye lashes did last until the next day so I could wear them to brunch! While I may have indulged in a little too much white wine, those lashes were still going strong; game changer for me!

I will never be able to thank Jen enough for her help and skills on my wedding day! It was a blast working with her and I would strongly recommend Jen to all my friends and family! Should I ever need my makeup done again, I know exactly who I will be calling!!!

Sent on 12/31/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 10/07/2017

Jen did absolutely amazing work. My bridesmaids looked amazing and flawless and normally my make up melts away but the primer she used helped make it all stay one and I thought it looked so beautiful. I highly recommend Jen, she is such a pleasure to work with and is so flexible.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Katie · Married on 08/26/2017

Jen was amazing to work with and made me feel absolutely stunning on my wedding day! I didn't offer a lot of guidance, just that I wanted my makeup to look natural and like me- and she did exactly that! She was fun and relaxed and listened to my various family members to create the looks they were going for. Jen was extremely professional but laid back at the same time, which helped to create a fun and calm atmosphere the morning of. I would recommend her hands down to anyone- couldn't have asked for anything better!

Sent on 11/26/2017

Debbie · Married on 08/05/2017

Jen did a great job for my daughter’s wedding. She was so easy to work with and our makeup looked wonderful all night without any touch ups!

Sent on 10/05/2017

Kaitlyn · Married on 06/23/2017

Do not look any further, Jennifer Pomante is the perfect girl for your beauty needs! From my initial contact, I found that Jen was flexible, responded in a timely fashion, and sought to please her clients. During my makeup trial it was evident that she took my vision, wants, and needs into consideration while perfecting my look. I greatly appreciated her patience and willingness to make my look perfect down to the smallest detail. Jen is very professional, yet her personal demeanor made it easy to communicate and associate with. On my big day, Jen managed her time appropriately to ensure that all of the bridesmaids were well taken care of. I found her relaxed demeanor to be calming and felt that she was able to chit chat and joke around with all of the girls. This woman is incredibly talented and will not disappoint. Jen was exactly what I was searching for in a makeup artist! She is the best and I recommend her to the highest degree for any of your needs.

Sent on 07/17/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 04/22/2017

Jennifer was a lifesaver after having a disastrous trial with another makeup artist. She was responsive to my needs and really worked to make sure that I was happy. She was so good that my mom and sister also decided to get their makeup done too. I would recommend her for
    Any event! A job well done!

Sent on 05/10/2017

Niki · Married on 12/31/2016

Jen was amazing! She did the make up of my whole bridal party which consisted of 11 people! Everyone single one of them looked so beautiful. I cannot thank her enough for providing her services on New Years Eve. She was very organized and the timing was perfectly planned. She works n the scheduled of whatever works best for the bride. She also offers a wide variety of make up and you cannot beat her prices!! She did a fabulous job and each bridesmaid had their own look that Jen handled perfectly. I would recommend her to everyone!

Sent on 01/27/2017

megan · Married on 10/22/2016

Jen is AMAZING! I have never felt and looked so beautiful for my wedding day! I had to keep looking in the mirror. My make up was perfect and natural and I am still getting compliments about my makeup. Not to mention how she awesome she was to help with my bridesmaids who were on a tight budget. I would recommend Jen to everyone I know who needs their makeup done!

Sent on 11/22/2016

I was trying to find a makeup artist to do my makeup for my wedding. The artist that I originally booked had unexpectedly cancelled about 2 weeks from my wedding. Jennifer came to my rescue and is so easy to work with. Her work is amazing and she is so easy going. I would use her services again and most definitely recommend her.

Sent on 12/31/2016

Elizabeth · Married on 07/16/2016

Jennifer was always prompt and responsive. She has a wonderful personality and she did amazing work on myself and others at my wedding.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Jessica · Married on 07/16/2016

Jennifer was very accommodating to my needs as a maid of honor in a wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure that my makeup was perfect for the occasion. Jennifer was easy to get along with and very professional. I would recommend Jennifer to any one looking for an excellent, professional, down to earth makeup artist.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Nancy · Married on 07/16/2016

I cant express how great Jen was, she not only came to the hotel where the wedding party and attendants were staying, she listened to each client as to what they wanted. I don't wear makeup but I was the mother of the bride so needed to look presentable for pictures. She listened to my concerns about my allergies and worked with my skin type. I would recommend her in a heart beat, the hair dresser that we had not so much.

Sent on 07/21/2016

Jen is a joy to work with and she knows exactly how to make you look like the best version of yourself. Absolutely recommend her for any special occasion.

Sent on 10/31/2015

Michelle · Married on 10/10/2015

I've known Jen for a few years now, and as soon as I got engaged I knew to book her as my makeup artist. Jen is very professional, fun to talk to, and she completely puts you at ease. She's very talented and I would reccomend her to anyone who asks.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Kristin · Married on 10/02/2015

I can't say enough about Jen and her talent for make-up! She does an absolute fantastic job! Her personality, professionalism, and flexibility are exceptional. When scheduling services, she offered to meet us at my house or at the venue, whatever was more convenient for myself and the wedding party. Jen was also originally scheduled to do make-up for myself, my mother, and my two bridesmaids. However, when my flower girl and step-mother saw how great everyone looked, they wanted to have make-up as well. Jen was more then willing to accommodate them both! In addition, everyone's make-up lasted the entire evening! She made me feel and look gorgeous! Jen also helped me with a last minute crisis and managed to find me a replacement stylist for my bridesmaids hair! I could not have done it without her! Although our wedding day ended up being the coldest, windiest, most rainy day in October, Jen definitely made me light up the room!

Sent on 10/24/2015

I used Jennifer a few weeks ago for my wedding and honestly I don't think I could have been happier with my make-up! I had her do my make-up as well as my three bridesmaids and we all looked and felt gorgeous! My bridesmaids all loved how they looked! She's very easy to work with and is willing work with you to get exactly the style you want.

She is amazing and worth every penny!

Sent on 11/10/2015