Jennifer Lynn Photography

Trumbull, CT View map
$2,695 Most Popular Price

$2,695 Most Popular Price

Lets create moments – I believe finding what you are truly meant to do in life is such a gift. The best part is being able to share that joy with others.

Photographs should be felt, not just seen with the visible eye, and the result– really capturing these significant moments of love & laughter in life that can be cherished forever.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2095

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Digital Files

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2695

Engagement Shoot
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Natural
Photojournalism

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Custom Graphics
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Video
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Brooke R. Married on 07/24/2021

Jen is truly amazing.

Not only is Jen an extremely talented photographer, she is also an amazing person. She was truly amazing at our wedding, multiple guests came up to us throughout the night to tell us how great she was. She joined right into the party and was a blast to be around. I could go on and on about how beautiful her work is- but her photos speak for themselves! Thanks so much Jen for making our big day even better!
    Chelsea Married on 03/19/2021

Better than I could have dreamed

We hired Jen last year before Covid and when our wedding day finally came (after being rescheduled) I was blown away. She was AMAZING. She was attentive and so flexible and when I got a sneak peak of some of the pictures she took I was amazed. She is creative and down to earth and if you are looking for a phenomenal photographer to put you at ease and give you the most beautiful pictures to remember your wedding day (or any event) she is it. We will be using her for any and every picture(s) we do in the future and I honestly cannot wait for our Christmas pictures this year. We chose her based on her photography style and portfolio and ended up getting her witty personality along with it and couldn’t be happier. I cannot say enough good things about our experience and if I could do it all again I’d book her in a heart beat!
  • Jess
    Jess Married on 09/25/2020

Met with Jennifer

Jennifer Lynn Photography was awesome to meet with! We loved all of her work and albums! My fiance and I would have booked with her, but we were looking for a company with both videography and photography. Jenn has an amazing personality and was extremely helpful! I highly recommend her!

Jennifer Lynn Photography's reply:

Awww, thank you so much! It was so nice to meet with you both and I wish you two all the absolute best on your wedding day! :)

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

Jennifer Lynn Photography Price Rates

Trumbull, CT, 06611
2035213821
Location of (Jennifer Lynn Photography)

Jennifer Lynn Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jennifer Lynn Photography include in the starting price?

Jennifer Lynn Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Digital Files

What photography services does Jennifer Lynn Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jennifer Lynn Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Jennifer Lynn Photography offer?

Jennifer Lynn Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism

What photography services does Jennifer Lynn Photography offer?

Jennifer Lynn Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Multi. Locations
  • Second Shooter
  • Video
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Jennifer Lynn Photography offer for wedding events?

Jennifer Lynn Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jennifer Lynn Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jennifer Lynn Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Westchester for your wedding