Auburn Hills, MI 48326 Map · Phone number

About Jen Priester Photography

Jen Priester is an award-winning photographer with her work recognized nationally on the Martha Stewart Show and Disney. Jen loves every aspect about wedding photography, from connecting with her clients to capturing all the special details on your wedding day. Jen knows that your experience in front of her camera is just as important as the final portrait so she uses a blend of traditional and photojournalist shooting to capture your day as it unfolds.

Follow Jen Priester Photography on

weddingphotographertoledoohi
ann arbor michigan wedding photographer
wedding photographer birmingham michigan
Jen Priester Photography
metro detroit michigan wedding photographer
birmingham michigan wedding photographer
weddingphotographyrochesterm
weddingphotographerrochesterhillsm
Jen Priester Photography
ann arbor michigan fine art wedding photographer
michiganweddingphotograph
annarbormichiganweddingphotographe
bestmiweddingphotographe
Jen Priester Photography
metro detroit mi wedding photographer
bestmichiganweddingphotographe
ann arbor michigan wedding photographer

23 Reviews for Jen Priester Photography

• Y

Yasmine · Married on 08/19/2016

Jen was so awesome at my gender reveal party! She was so warm and kind and really got some amazing shots! She had ideas for different unique shots and we are so so happy with the work she did. She was always fast to respond and her work didn't take long to come back to us. Would def recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Eliza · Married on 08/08/2016

My wedding was about three weeks ago now, and I was beginning to feel sad the wedding festivities were all over but after seeing the amazing photos Jen took at the wedding makes me feel like I am reliving the day and fills me with so many happy emotions! I knew I wanted Jen to be my wedding photographer as soon as we got engaged because I have always loved her work and knew how talented she was but she far exceded my expectations and has went above and beyond! Every single photo I have received so far has me in tears with how amazing it is, from my engagement photos to each and every wedding photo, they were all absolutely beautiful. I have a very large, crazy family and Jen was able roll with the craziness but keep everything organized to capture all the moments I wanted her too including full family photos with my wild family. I would highly recommend Jen to anyone who wants beautiful pictures to have forever, she is super friendly, talented, easy going, and able to capture everyones emotions in her photos. Thank you Jen for making my wedding day photos everything I dreamed of and more!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Lacey · Married on 12/05/2015

Jen is THE BESt. Her work is incredible, she is so talented! She is flexible and professional, she has such good ideas and every single picture she took is perfect and so incredibly beautiful. Jen is so dedicated to making every shot perfect, she really goes above and beyond for her clients. Jen is the only person I trust to capture all of the important and special moments in my life!

Sent on 12/17/2015