Jen Priester Photography Reviews

23 | Auburn Hills, MI

23 Reviews for Jen Priester Photography

• Y

Yasmine · Married on 08/19/2016

Jen was so awesome at my gender reveal party! She was so warm and kind and really got some amazing shots! She had ideas for different unique shots and we are so so happy with the work she did. She was always fast to respond and her work didn't take long to come back to us. Would def recommend her to anyone!!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Eliza · Married on 08/08/2016

My wedding was about three weeks ago now, and I was beginning to feel sad the wedding festivities were all over but after seeing the amazing photos Jen took at the wedding makes me feel like I am reliving the day and fills me with so many happy emotions! I knew I wanted Jen to be my wedding photographer as soon as we got engaged because I have always loved her work and knew how talented she was but she far exceded my expectations and has went above and beyond! Every single photo I have received so far has me in tears with how amazing it is, from my engagement photos to each and every wedding photo, they were all absolutely beautiful. I have a very large, crazy family and Jen was able roll with the craziness but keep everything organized to capture all the moments I wanted her too including full family photos with my wild family. I would highly recommend Jen to anyone who wants beautiful pictures to have forever, she is super friendly, talented, easy going, and able to capture everyones emotions in her photos. Thank you Jen for making my wedding day photos everything I dreamed of and more!

Sent on 08/23/2016

Lacey · Married on 12/05/2015

Jen is THE BESt. Her work is incredible, she is so talented! She is flexible and professional, she has such good ideas and every single picture she took is perfect and so incredibly beautiful. Jen is so dedicated to making every shot perfect, she really goes above and beyond for her clients. Jen is the only person I trust to capture all of the important and special moments in my life!

Sent on 12/17/2015

Rebecca · Married on 06/26/2015

I was an out-of-town bride and wasn't thrilled with the wedding photographers recommended by local friends, so I scrubbed the internet and found Jen's website and liked her style. I felt nervous because wedding photos are so precious, and no one I knew had worked with her before. So I hope other couples will read this review and trust my recommendation when I say Jen's photos are gorgeous!!! My words won't do them justice! She captured our love, the special family moments, the fun! The day went by in a heartbeat, but these photos let us remember all the moments, but better yet, they captured the emotion so we can remember how we felt whenever we look at them. They are priceless and I can't thank Jen enough!

Jennifer · Married on 04/18/2015

Wow! Talk about talent. Jen Priester went over and beyond our expectations for a wedding photographer. She is easy to work with, funny and friendly but not afraid to be approppiatly assertive with uncoperative wedding participants if needed. She understands that she is there to capture the day not be the center of it and did such a wonderful job sticking to our time line. She was with us almost the entire day starting with the girls getting their hair done to our guests breaking it down on the dance floor. She captured alot of the photos we asked for in such a unique way. The sneak peak of our wedding photos were available in an appropiate time frame and again she blew our minds. What she is able to do with her camera is incredible. She will not leave you dissappointed.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Jess · Married on 09/12/2014

Jen did an amazing job with our engagement and wedding photography. I recently looked through my pictures for holiday gifts and was brought to tears by the amount of emotion captured in each picture, especially between my parents. Loved working with her. Worth every dollar ?

Sent on 12/23/2015

Jim · Married on 08/23/2014

Jen was amazing to throughout the entire wedding planning process. We had her do both our engagement and wedding photos and were extremely happy with how they turned out. We highly recommend Jen for any photography occasion. We will definitely be using Jen in the future.

Sent on 08/16/2015

kaitlyn · Married on 08/17/2014

Jen did a phenomenal job with our wedding pictures. Not only were the pictures high quality, but my husband and I had fun riding around the golf course with Jen on the back of the cart pointing out spots for the pictures. She has a good eye for picking spots that make for beautiful pictures. I wasn't disappointed with a single picture, they all turned out beautifully. She did a great job making us laugh so we would be smiling in the pictures. Her light and fun personality made the whole picture taking experience enjoyable. It was a blessing to have Jen as our wedding photographer, I recommend her highly.

Lauren · Married on 07/26/2014

I first heard about Jen from my sister, who had taken her daughter to Jen for newborn photos. I admired her work so much, and my sister had only wonderful things to say about her. Although she was known mostly for her newborn photography the time that we got engaged, my husband and I decided to take a chance and hire her for our wedding. I am beyond happy that we did. We first met Jen at our engagement shoot, which she offers when you sign a contract with her. We had a great time getting to know her and she was eager to learn about us as well. She had a sneak peek of our engagement shoot up within a couple of days, and the photos were great! We used many of her photos for our save-the-dates and our wedding website, and received a lot of compliments on them. When our wedding day was approaching, Jen was in constant contact with me about the details. She was even was nice enough to go out of her way and meet us at our venue a few days prior and pick out photograph/first look locations. On the day of our wedding, Jen arrived at the salon with all the girls at 11am and photographed us getting ready. She stayed with us for the rest of the day until almost 11 30 pm when the reception winded down. She was very efficient, and in a time that was very overwhelming for me she kept everything on track and made sure we got all of the photos that we wanted. She was a blast to work with, and her fun personality was a hit with the bridal party and family. Again, our sneak peek of the wedding photos was up within two days. The photos were absolutely stunning. Looking at her pictures made us relive some of our best memories of that day, and I was amazed at how beautifully she captured everything. She was able to get all of the traditional wedding photographs, but she also caught so many candid moments that were very special to us. I highly recommend hiring Jen for your wedding. She is professional, fun, and her artistry is second to none. SO happy we found her!

Sent on 08/05/2014

sara · Married on 06/07/2014

As a photographer myself, I was very picky in who I chose for our special day. Jen's photographic and style shows off the natural beauty of the day without being overly processed, which was what I was looking for! We had Jen do both our wedding and engagement photos. She was professional, courteous, and quirky (which I loved because I'm a big dork too). Pictures were received in a timely fashion so that we could use them in our save the dates, invitations, and Christmas cards. (These pics are plastered everywhere!)

Like any other bride, I got swept away in the day and all the beautiful moments. She kept both me and the bridal party on track which is VERY important.

I now have beautiful images to cherish and reminisce about all the wonderful memories from that day. Jen is definitely worth the investment!

Devon · Married on 05/24/2014

Wow. Let me just brag a little here since this is what a review is for. Jen is unbelievably talented. First off, my party had 10 grown men who were all related. Nuff to say it is not a photographers dream, but she took on the challenge like a champ. Her way with detail and creativity made me feel so comfortable the day of my wedding knowing that I would be completely satisfied with the end results. I was so thankful that she was willing to allow my maid of honor to order the guys around screaming at those that were not listening too well. More importantly I love that I didnt have to yell at people, just had to smile and look pretty :) which is what every bride dreams of for her wedding day. I never once felted "Ordered" to do anything the whole time. She worked FOR us and WITH us the whole time. It went so smoothly which I had been praying for every day up until the actual day. I was so happy that God sent such a fantastic person to help capture my wedding. God has truly blessed Jen with patience, professionalism, artistic eye, and attention to detail that is so hard to find when looking for a photographer. Its very rare to find one that has all these qualities and whenever anyone asks about my wedding Im eager to show off her amazing work and skill! We couldn't have been more pleased or thrilled with her style, and her loving attitude. We were truly blessed on our day in more ways than one, and our photographer was definitely a God send. :) Thank you Jen for all the effort, patience, and creativity you put in to our day. We are forever grateful and you are highly recommended to everyone I know getting married or having children!

Sent on 07/11/2014

I love our photographer.. She is for sure going to be our family photographer for all special events . So far I had an amazing family shoot and my son's bday party photographed by her. Her work is Love, above all she is very sweet, down to Earth n so good with kids .. She always makes my kids smile and ofcourse the pics turn out amazing.. Love her :)

Sent on 07/16/2014

Brandi · Married on 10/21/2013

Jen Priester has the ability to capture your memories and turn it into a cherished work of art. When I look at her pictures I feel the emotion from that day. I am suddenly taken back and it's like I am reliving that day all over again. Jen is professional, kind, and is just as excited about your day as you are. She always goes the extra mile to make me feel special, and I am 100% happy with our photos! I am SO glad we hired her for our special day!

Nicole · Married on 10/12/2013

Jen is not only a amazing photographer but a true pleasure to be around. Her fun personality and refreshing joy is contagions. She has a amazing eye for deitail and is a true professional.. I wholeheartedly recommend her..

Sent on 11/12/2013

Sarah · Married on 10/05/2013

Jen did an amazing job on our wedding. She was able to capture the essence of our style along with all of the important moments and down to the little details of everything. She was so flexible with our chaotic day and going from multiple locations all over town. We are so blessed Jen was a part of our day and are in love with the beautiful pictures she took

Sent on 01/06/2014

p · event on 04/13/2013

After seeing Jen's work on my son's first photo shoot, I asked her to photograph my son's first birthday party.

Jen is a spectacular photographer! Not only are her shots artistic, but she also managed to capture the spirit of the celebration and most importantly, my sweet little one's personality.

Sent on 11/16/2013

Jen did an absolutely amazing job capturing my special day. She was so pleasant to work with & I would recommend her to anyone. The photos are breathtaking & I'm thankful for her passion that shows so evidently.

Sent on 07/18/2014

Jackie · Married on 08/25/2012

Jen has done my wedding photos and my newborn photos, and both are absolutely amazing! :) the pictures are all so beautiful and unique! She knows just when to snap the shot to capture the great moments in the ceremony, reception or while getting ready for the event! She was super fun and relaxing to have around on such an important day! I was very happy with all my pictures that she took! She is very creative with her shots and very patiently and happily organized a big group of people very well!! :) I definety recommend Jen for wedding photos! She made the day even more special and unforgettable! :) also my newborn pictures were amazing! She was so gentel with my son and had him so peaceful throughout the entire session! She is also very creative with her newborn shots and has so many different posses and ideas for the babies! I was very happy with how it went and how the pictures turned out! I also liked how she gave me a say in what he wore or was possed in or where he was possed! So basically, Jen Preister is amazing and highly recommended!! :)

Sent on 08/17/2014

Hannah · Married on 05/20/2012

Jen did our wedding pictures back in 2012. I LOVED working with her! She had so many great ideas yet at the same time open to any ideas we had. She made us feel so comfortable and relaxed through the whole day! Jen's professionalism in on point! She is very punctual and had our edited pictures back to us so quickly. I would highly recommend her services to anyone! We have gone back to Jen for anniversary pictures and will go to her again for newborn pictures and such!

Sent on 07/18/2014

Angela · event on 02/13/2012

Jen was awesome to work with, she truly has such a talent for photography. Very professional and super friendly!!

Emily · event on 01/10/2010

We had so much fun with Jen! She has creative ideas and we couldn't be happier with the engagement photos we have!
    We used them on everything :) shower invites, save the dates, and wedding invitations- thank God she was there to capture our love digitally

Sent on 11/13/2013

Jen is awesome . Very courteous, asks what you would like, very professional . I would highly recommend her

Sent on 07/13/2014

Kristy · Married on 07/16/2011

Jen did our wedding photo's 6 years ago. I have to say that we were her very first wedding shoot! Jen was nervous at first to do our shoot but she was up for trying it. SHE DID AN AMAZING JOB! I am so thankful for the pictures she took six years ago! Jen is amazing at all photography. I personally would recommend giving her the freedom to shoot anywhere during the ceremony because the pictures are well worth it. I would recommend Jennifer for wedding photography and actually any type of shoot to everyone!

Sent on 07/16/2017