Jen Plus Colour

Palm Desert, California View map

Jen Plus Colour was created by Jen Martens.
Her vision is to provide the highest quality hair and makeup services in a relaxing and friendly environment for couples on their wedding day!
Your wedding will be one of the happiest days of your life! This is your chance to be pampered and treated like royalty!
Don't settle for second best when it comes to your hair or makeup!

Jen can accommodate any size party with her team and can travel anywhere for weddings.
Her home is sunny and warm Palm Springs California and some of her favorite wedding venues have been The Viceroy Palm Springs, The Ace Palm Springs, The Frederick Loewe Estate, The O'donnell House (there are so many to count!!). Her work has been featured in various blogs and magazines, including: Palm Springs Life Magazine, 100 Layer Cake, Grey Likes Weddings, Refinery29, Swell Style, Palm Springs Style, My City Everyday Magazine, Wedding Colors and more!

Visit www.JenPlusColour.com to see her work and contact her directly!

WWW.JENPLUSCOLOUR.COM
Email: info@jenpluscolour.com
facebook.com/JenPlusColour

IG: @jenpluscolourweddings

IG: @jenpluscolour

• LGBTQ+-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members?

$85

What is the base price for updos/styling for brides?

$290

What is the base price for updos/styling for attendants/family members?

$115

What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides?

$290

What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?

$115

Does makeup price include false lashes?

Which of the following are included in prices?

Consultation
Trial Service

What beauty services do you offer?

Consultations
Group Services
Hair
Makeup
Men's Grooming
Salon
Licensed

What hair services do you offer?

Blowouts
Coloring
Haircuts
Updos / Styling
Hair Trial
On-Site Hair

What makeup services do you offer?

Contour Makeup
Eye Makeup
Natural Makeup
On-Site Makeup
Wedding Party Makeup
Makeup Trial
Fake Lashes

Jessie G. Married on 04/30/2022

I promise you won't regret booking Jen

Jen is AAAAAAMAZING. Had the best experience working with her for my hair and make-up for my wedding. She made me feel so beautiful, and kept everything super natural since I don't usually wear much make-up. I felt just like myself on my wedding day. Her hairstyle was also insanely beautiful and kept up all night long. Not to mention, Jen was the coolest/ chillest person to spend the morning of my wedding with, everyone loved her and she just made me feel great all around. Don't wait to book her! I also got an amazing haricut from her and her talents seem to be never-ending.
    Rebecca L. Married on 04/09/2022

Best HMU in Palm Springs!

Jen Martens is a true artist and I am so lucky to have secured her for my wedding hair and makeup! My makeup on the big day was transformative while still looking totally natural and the beachy waves she put in my hair were divine (and stayed put the entire night!). Jen is also exceptionally chill and being in her presence in the hours leading up to the ceremony provided a lot of welcome calm on an otherwise very hectic day. She’s also very active on IG and offers a lot of incredible makeup tips so I’m delighted to continue learning from her from afar. Thank you Jen!
    Kelsey S. Married on 02/26/2022

10/10 Recommend!

Jen Plus Colour is amazing!!! I felt sooo beautiful and confident on my wedding day and a huge part of that is because of Jen!
    Jen was such a pleasure to work with. She was so responsive and professional from the initial email till the wedding day. She was so great at the hair and makeup trial, taking thorough notes and allowing me to try 2 different hair styles, and thank goodness as I ended up going with my second option!!
    The day of the wedding, Jen and her team were punctual, professional, and fun! I made some tweaks to my makeup the day of and Jen had no issues and exceeded my expectations.
    If you are looking for a hair and makeup artist, look no further—hire Jen Plus Colour!! Thank you Jen!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2018 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2017 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2015 Winner

Jennifer Yount Photography Jennifer Yount Photography Wedding Photographers

Jen is seriously one of the most talented stylists I have worked with and also one of the most enjoyable and personable stylists to have with you all morning. Her makeup and hair styles are perfection and last all day. The vast array of styles that she can create flawlessly will ensure that you will not be limited or disappointed with your special day or your portraits for years following.

The David Rohr Floral Studio The David Rohr Floral Studio Wedding Florists

Jen. I just love her! Always a terrific smile, and her passion for what she does with hair and makeup is wonderful. When ever I walk into a room to delivery the wedding flowers, and Jen is there working her magic, I just KNOW the event will be terrific, and the bride will look amazing!!!! I must tell you this little story. I was sitting at home one evening, about 7:30PM, and I get a text from a TOTALLY FREAKED out bride of mine who was getting married the next day. Her hair and makeup "professional" informed her that she was not going to be available. I was able to reach Jen through Facebook, and put the bride and Jen together. Jen jumped right in, even offered to go over and do a trial before the wedding day...again, above and beyond the call of duty. It is a shame here in the desert, you just don't see that level of service all the time, but not with Jen. She is on our special website for invited professionals, www.PalmSpringsWeddingTeam.com and I truly consider her one of the best team players you could never know. I love you Jen!!!! What color hair this week? :) DAVE

45275 Prickly Pear #5 Palm Desert, California, 92260

By Appointment Only
Location of (Jen Plus Colour)

Other vendors in Inland Empire for your wedding