190 E Palm Canyon Drive, Palm Springs, CA 92262 Map · Phone number

About nancy z beauty

Nancy Z Beauty is a beauty team of onsite hair and makeup artists dedicated to making our clients feel their loveliest. We love natural, fresh, modern beauty looks. Our philosophy is to enhance your own natural beauty and create a flawless glammed up version of yourself. Our mission is to get to know our client and bring their vision to life; by paying extra attention to their needs and wants. Based out of Palm Springs. Please contact us to book your event or for more information.

Follow us on Instagram to check out our latest work.

Instagram: @msnancyz

Follow nancy z beauty on

karlinick romantics 95 websize 51 568181 1565292986
karlinick romantics 95 websize 51 568181 1565292986

5 Reviews for nancy z beauty

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 03/23/2019

Nancy Z + Team = Magic Makers!!

Nancy Z is exactly what I had envisioned for a very special hair/makeup team for my wedding day!!! They came to the estate where I was getting married, and all of us ladies had the best time getting our hair and makeup done together — without even having to leave the property. It was such a fun and calming experience (the way it should be)! The overall vibe of the hair and makeup was bohemian glam - everyone looked so natural and stunning, like an elevated version of themselves- absolutely perfect. Even during my trial- they knew how to take my dream look and make it happen. Couldn’t recommend Nancy + team enough!!

Sent on 04/21/2019

Amanda · Married on 02/02/2018

Nancy and her team were an absolute joy to work with. From the moment I messaged Nancy, I knew she would be a perfect fit for my wedding day beauty dreams! We met twice before the big day, which was calming and reassuring for me as a destination bride. She made me feel as though I was chatting with a longtime friend and I had no worries that I was in great hands! She listened to every request I had and only accentuated my features, did not make me look like someone I am not. Jen did my hair and she was absolutely amazing. My bridesmaids, Mother, and Grandmother all looked stunning and they worked on all of them in a timely fashion, but listened to their feedback and ideas. My hair and makeup stayed in place all day…from the first picture to the last! Thank you again, Nancy and team! xo

Sent on 03/29/2018

MAGDALENE · Married on 10/27/2017

Nancy, Jen and Marilyn were absolutely fabulous to work with on my wedding day. You could tell that they LOVED their job and were excited about providing their expertise! I felt like they actually knew what they were doing and were happy to accept suggestions! Nancy had a lot of knowledge about application of make up, Jen was speedy during my trial showing me 4 different options of hairstyles and made me feel like I had time to decide on my final look! LOVED having them be the glam squad for myself and my bridesmaids!

Sent on 10/30/2017

nancy z beauty FAQ

• What beauty services do you offer?
    Consultations
    Hair
    Makeup
    Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer?
    Blowouts
    Hair Trial
    On-Site Hair
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Contour Makeup
    Eye Makeup
    Natural Makeup
    On-Site Makeup
    Wedding Party Makeup
    Makeup Trial
    Fake Lashes
  • What is the maximum group size you can accommodate?

• Jen Plus Colour Wedding Hair & Makeup

Nancy is so talented. I love to work with her on wedding days. She is friendly and passionate about her craft. If ever I am unable to help a bridal party with makeup, she is who I recommend first!

• 190 E Palm Canyon Drive Palm Springs, CA, 92262 See on map
    7602721952 (Phone number)
    Location of (nancy z beauty )