19181 Sabal Lake Dr., Boca Raton, FL 33434 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 22

About Jen Does My Hair

Jen Does My Hair is a licensed hair and makeup artist located in Boca Raton, Florida, who serves the Miami region. Jen promises to create gorgeous looks for your wedding day that will leave your soon-to-be-spouse and your guests in awe. She has more than 16 years of experience in the beauty industry and the repertoire to prove it: Her work has been featured in magazines and also on fashion shows for Fendi.

Jen Does My Hair will use her talent and professionalism to ensure you look and feel poised and stunning as you should on your special day. She is dedicated to providing couples with the best experience possible and offers consultations to discuss further details of her hair and makeup services. She offers hair and makeup trials to ensure you completely love your look for your big day, as well as wedding party makeup for groups of up to 15 people. Jen Does My Hair also offers the following hair and makeup services:

• Blowouts

img9722

• Videos 1

49 Reviews for Jen Does My Hair

Merissa · Married on 03/24/2018

Jenny was awesome, patient, and a hair genius. She truly made my vision come to life. She did my girls, myself, and my mother in the comfort of our bridal suite and nailed everyone’s vision perfectly. Thank you Jenny

Sent on 04/10/2018

Martha · Married on 04/22/2017

Jenny and her team were extraordinary! She always got back to me in a timely manner and was most flexible for scheduling trials which I appreciated since everybody in our wedding party was from out of town. She understood right away what each person wanted and made everybody look their best as did her wonderful team. They were all very professional yet relaxed and easygoing. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 05/27/2017

Andrea · Married on 02/25/2017

Jen is the best person I ever could have worked with for my wedding day. She was patient through my indecisiveness :) She traveled to me to do 2 trials and she KNOCKED IT OUT OF THE PARK on my wedding day. She's like a friend you've known forever, she's so easy and fun to work with, makes you comfortable, and is so patient and kind. She offered up ideas on what worked best for my dress and wedding style and I really can't thank her enough for all she did for me. I'll never forget her. She's the best and you will not be let down by picking her to work with. She's truly incredible!!!!!

Sent on 03/25/2017

Jen Does My Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 55.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 76.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 222.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for traditional makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 125.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 75.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? Yes
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Extensions, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 19181 Sabal Lake Dr. Boca Raton, Florida, 33434 See on map