219 Millersdale Rd., Greensburg, PA 15601 Map · Phone number

m39a3642
m39a3503 2

7 Reviews for Jeffrey James Photography

Tabatha · Married on 09/16/2017

Jeffrey Miller went above and beyond for our engagement and wedding photographs. Our wedding day ended up being somewhat rainy, and he trudged around in the rain and mud with us to ensure we were able to have all the pictures we wanted. He is wonderful to work with, and very responsive. His photos are beautiful, and we've received quite a number of compliments regarding them. Jeffrey also makes you feel comfortable while taking the pictures so they don't seem staged. He is an amazing photographer and overall great guy.

Sent on 09/27/2017
  • Jacqueline

Jacqueline · Married on 12/27/2014

When my husband and I were looking for a photographer, we were nervous that we wouldn't be able to afford someone who shared our wedding vision. Our friend’s wedding was photographed by Jeff and his son, Cody. We were looking through their pictures and we saw how beautiful they looked! I emailed Jeff and our journey began. Not only did we have beautiful wedding pictures but our engagement pictures were something we could have never imagined could be so wonderful. We had a Christmas wedding and he captured every moment and every little detail (including breathtaking pictures at PPG ice-skating rink with the Christmas tree!). We weren’t “just another bride and groom” to Jeff. He made sure to call and text us throughout our engagement to make sure we were always on the same page, to make sure we were getting what we envisioned and to just see how everything was going with wedding plans! I honestly can’t imagine ever going through another photographer after our experience with Jeff and his son. I know that he will be photographing every important moment in our life in the future. If you want a photographer… there are a million out there… but if you want an experience you will remember for the rest of your life, I suggest you call Jeff and set up a meeting. You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 03/27/2015

Alexis · Married on 10/18/2014

I knew a couple of years ago that Jeff would be my wedding photographer when the day came! I've watch him grow as a photographer and I cannot say enough praise of his work. Our photos turned out beautifully! He really caught "the moments", you know the ones that are timeless. he went the extra mile with us to get the shots we really wanted as well. If I had to do it all over again, Jeffrey would still be there! Thank you, Jeff, for everything!

Sent on 12/29/2014

Jeffrey James Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,895.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2390
    2nd Shooter
    Save the Date
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    Engagement Shoot
    Second Shooter
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums