Springfield, Springfield, VA 22153 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 23
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Jeff Thatcher Photography

O - to the - M - to tha - G!!!

Y'all! Getting married is one of the MOST exciting days of your life…aside from having a child or FINALLY beating Super Mario Bros of course.

And you’ve spent so much time on the little details, the amazing food, your stunning outfits. Enhance that with having all of your favorite people in one place. It’s guaranteed, tears will be shed and bellies will be filled with laughter.

And that’s is where I come in.

When all is said and done, the only thing keeping you from forgetting these amazing moments are the beautiful photographs you will have to look back on which will make you ache to relive that day over and over again.

So,In the end, I want you to rest easy and focus on having the time of your life with the ones you love.

My heart, soul, love, energy and ALL my years of experience go into everything and everyone that I photograph.

I’m truly honored and excited for the opportunity to be a part of such a monumental day for you and yours.

You ready to do this?

Jeff Thatcher Photography 5
Jeff Thatcher Photography 6
Jeff Thatcher Photography 7

CARRIE Morris · Married on 10/26/2018

Jeff is our new favorite person!

It was so nice to work with Jeff. He really helped guide us to caption moments we didn't know we wanted. He was so friendly and very easy to talk to. He really understood what we were looking for and it helped he was so fun to be around. I enjoyed talking to him prior to the wedding almost on a weekly basis as our plans kept changing. He went with it and kept reminding me it would be a beautiful day regardless of the weather or where our location ended up at. The day of our wedding he really helped get everyone together and keep things moving. Never once was I going "where's Jeff?" I want to have more events just so I can ask him to photograph again.

Sent on 02/14/2019
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 8

Jeff Thatcher Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Carrie!!! I tried my best to not scream and yell and be a primadonna lol 😝
    definitely loved your wedding and rain ain't no thang. just makes the shots that much better! 😊

Karen · Married on 10/20/2018

You won't be sorry!

Jeff was amazing! Quick to respond, professional, and provided great pictures!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Jeff Thatcher Photography's reply:

Thanks Karen!

Your's and Zack's portraits were so much fun! loved your guy's energy and, i mean come on, having a reception at a bar/restaurant is 🙌🏽🙌🏽

congrats again!

Katelyn · Married on 08/10/2018

Choosing Jeff for our wedding day was a no brainer! There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that my husband and I will work with him again. From the moment we meet him at his wife's bakery in Virginia, we knew it was a done deal. He was so welcoming and knowledgable about his company and work. Any question we had, he had an answer.
    Knowing that our engagement pictures were a part of his wedding package left us with an ease of mind. Now about ur engagement session, PHENOMENAL. Jeff made sure to get all the best shots, worked our golden retriever into the shots, and even went out on a boat with us to get the shots that we desired. We were so grateful that he was open to the locations and shots that we were hoping to achieve. Jeff was flexible and kept the entire shoot very upbeat so that every picture looked natural and matched the personality of us as a couple.
    Our wedding day was the best day ever, and my husband and I have zero regrets about asking Jeff to capture it. The small sneak peaks that we received within 24 hours from Jeff were everything and more. He and his second photographer, Erika, were by far one amazing at getting all of the shots and more that we had hoped for on our wedding day. Our entire families had nothing but great things to say about the two of them on our wedding day. We were especially grateful with how flexible and understanding they were about making sure to get my elderly grandparents in shots and my cousin with special needs. Not many photographers would be that understanding when having to work with so many elements. Jeff and Erika were a party of the party that night on the dance floor. Throughout the entire day they were never obtrusive in the moments at the church or reception, and they simply a seamless party of our wedding day. They stayed till the bitter end and achieved shots that our friends and family cannot get enough of.
    We cannot wait to see the rest of their amazing photos from the day, and to work with Jeff again.

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 15
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 16

Jeff Thatcher Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Prints
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Natural
  • What photography services do you offer? Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Matted Prints, Prints, Save the Date

Real Weddings