Jeff Thatcher Photography Reviews

Jeff Thatcher Photography 5
Jeff Thatcher Photography 6
Jeff Thatcher Photography 7

CARRIE Morris 路 Married on 10/26/2018

Jeff is our new favorite person!

It was so nice to work with Jeff. He really helped guide us to caption moments we didn't know we wanted. He was so friendly and very easy to talk to. He really understood what we were looking for and it helped he was so fun to be around. I enjoyed talking to him prior to the wedding almost on a weekly basis as our plans kept changing. He went with it and kept reminding me it would be a beautiful day regardless of the weather or where our location ended up at. The day of our wedding he really helped get everyone together and keep things moving. Never once was I going "where's Jeff?" I want to have more events just so I can ask him to photograph again.

Sent on 02/14/2019
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 8

Jeff Thatcher Photography's reply:

Thanks so much Carrie!!! I tried my best to not scream and yell and be a primadonna lol 馃槤
    definitely loved your wedding and rain ain't no thang. just makes the shots that much better! 馃槉 聽

Karen 路 Married on 10/20/2018

You won't be sorry!

Jeff was amazing! Quick to respond, professional, and provided great pictures!

Sent on 02/19/2019

Jeff Thatcher Photography's reply:

Thanks Karen!

Your's and Zack's portraits were so much fun! loved your guy's energy and, i mean come on, having a reception at a bar/restaurant is 馃檶馃徑馃檶馃徑

congrats again!

Katelyn 路 Married on 08/10/2018

Choosing Jeff for our wedding day was a no brainer! There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that my husband and I will work with him again. From the moment we meet him at his wife's bakery in Virginia, we knew it was a done deal. He was so welcoming and knowledgable about his company and work. Any question we had, he had an answer.
    Knowing that our engagement pictures were a part of his wedding package left us with an ease of mind. Now about ur engagement session, PHENOMENAL. Jeff made sure to get all the best shots, worked our golden retriever into the shots, and even went out on a boat with us to get the shots that we desired. We were so grateful that he was open to the locations and shots that we were hoping to achieve. Jeff was flexible and kept the entire shoot very upbeat so that every picture looked natural and matched the personality of us as a couple.
    Our wedding day was the best day ever, and my husband and I have zero regrets about asking Jeff to capture it. The small sneak peaks that we received within 24 hours from Jeff were everything and more. He and his second photographer, Erika, were by far one amazing at getting all of the shots and more that we had hoped for on our wedding day. Our entire families had nothing but great things to say about the two of them on our wedding day. We were especially grateful with how flexible and understanding they were about making sure to get my elderly grandparents in shots and my cousin with special needs. Not many photographers would be that understanding when having to work with so many elements. Jeff and Erika were a party of the party that night on the dance floor. Throughout the entire day they were never obtrusive in the moments at the church or reception, and they simply a seamless party of our wedding day. They stayed till the bitter end and achieved shots that our friends and family cannot get enough of.
    We cannot wait to see the rest of their amazing photos from the day, and to work with Jeff again.

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 14
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 15
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 16

Jamie 路 Married on 06/29/2018

Jeff was awesome to work with! He did our engagement photos and our wedding. He definitely made the whole process not as awkward as it can be getting your pictures taken. All the photos turned out perfect. He was really personable and easy to talk to. We would defiantly work with him in the future for any other sessions we want to do!

Sent on 08/16/2018
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 17

Sophie 路 Married on 06/16/2018

Jeff was an absolute pleasure to work with! We searched high and low for a photographer with a natural, photojournalistic style for our wedding day, and were lucky enough to find Jeff. We chose the 8 hour package, with engagement session, which was invaluable for establishing rapport and making us feel at ease. Jeff was down-to-earth, professional, and budget-friendly, while juggling timelines, family members, and venue changes with ease. We've had rave reviews from all our guests on the quality of our pictures, and how well they captured the most special moments of our day. Thank you, Jeff!

Sent on 08/21/2018

Vanessa 路 Married on 05/19/2018

Jeff is an amazing photographer! He did a wonderful job with not only our engagement photos but also with our wedding and to top it off with our photobooth All the photographs came out beautiful and we couldnt have enjoyed our specical day more if it wasn't for the forever memory of our wedding through his photography! Thanks Jeff for everything! Definiately booking future events with him!

Sent on 08/17/2018

Mariah 路 Married on 10/29/2017

Jeff was personable and easy to work with. It rained on our wedding day but he was able to work with us to get some amazing shots. I鈥檓 an impatient person so I think the best part was when he sent me a few pictures the day of! What a treat!

Sent on 11/08/2017
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 18
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 19

Annie 路 Married on 10/21/2017

I hired Jeff to photograph my wedding after seeing the amazing photos he took of my cousin's wedding. He did not disappoint. Leading up to the wedding, he was communicative and thoughtful to ask if there was any sort of style I wanted in particular. My wedding included a Vietnamese ceremony, and I was interested in simulating some of my parents' wedding photos of the same ceremony. He has a great eye and delivered. I consider myself to have a good eye for photography and I think he's incredibly creative and will give you some really unique shots that you will love. He made everyone look great, too. He's reliable, relaxed, and flexible and I highly recommend him for your big day.

Sent on 03/24/2018
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 20
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 21

Lauren 路 Married on 09/16/2017

Finding a wedding photographer was the one thing on my wedding checklist that I thought I would have the most difficulty..but boy was I wrong! After stumbling upon Jeff's page and meeting with him, I knew he was the one we should work with. Jeff photographed both our engagement photos and our wedding in September 2017. He was not only easy to work with, but fun and engaging as well. Our wedding party had a blast posing for group pics after the ceremony and all of our photos turned out amazing. I would definitely recommend working with Jeff to anyone!

Sent on 03/02/2018

Jean 路 Married on 09/02/2017

Jeff is absolutely exceptional. His photos speak for themselves, but what they don't tell you is how easy and fun he is to work with. We both felt surprisingly comfortable in front of his camera. We have never considered ourselves very "photogenic", but we were thrilled with his pictures. He has a really unique ability to capture people's energy and see the beauty in his surroundings. Hands down, the best choice we made when planning our wedding was to hire Jeff!

Sent on 11/08/2017
  • Nsol

Noemi 路 Married on 08/12/2017

I saw Jeff's add on Craigslist while I was looking for an affordable photographer. As soon as I messaged him, I received a prompt response. He gave us an extremely affordable quote and we could tell from our first meeting with him that he was the right man for the job. Neither of us is comfortable in front of the camera. Jeff did our engagement shoot and already had us laughing and feeling natural while taking pictures of us. The day of the wedding, Jeff felt like family. He really made everyone feel comfortable while shooting and captured great images from the ceremony through the whole reception. We loved the outcome and are so pleased with the pictures! It took a while to get them but Jeff kept us updated while he had computer issues. Once that was fixed it was really easy to access all our photos. And Jeff continues to be responsive even when I email him now! I'd definitely hire him again myself and certainly recommend him to others.

Sent on 11/30/2017
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 22
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 23

Katherine 路 Married on 07/01/2017

I cannot say enough good things about Jeff. My husband and I worked with Jeff for our small wedding in Washington, DC. When we first met him, we talked for over an hour (yes, about what we wanted for photos) but really just because we liked his company. On the day of our wedding, Jeff was incredibly professional, courteous, and just fun to be around. I don't even know how he captured some of the shots that he did - his eye and style were on point with what he promised. I loved every single photo that he took. Sam and I will treasure our wedding album for the rest of our lives, and we are so thankful to Jeff for capturing those precious memories.

Meghan 路 Married on 05/05/2017

What can I say about Jeff? He felt more like family at our intimate ceremony than a photographer. He鈥檚 absolutely amazing at what he does. His attention to the smallest of details on our big day wouldve gone unnoticed by any other photographer. We loved Jeff and you will, too!

Jeff Thatcher Photography 24
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 25

Megan 路 Married on 04/21/2017

Jeff helped us so much with our wedding! He took the most wonderful pictures! We were nervous about a photographer being pushy or taking a lot of 鈥減oses鈥 pictures, but this wasn鈥檛 the case with Jeff. He made us feel quite comfortable, and had lovely ideas for all the pictures.
    He was very responsive to every question I asked.
    To be honest, he was the only thing at the wedding that didn鈥檛 cause stress. His prices are great. Jeff is a wonderfully kind person as well. I鈥檇 recommend him to anyone!

Shala 路 Married on 10/21/2016

Jeff was absolutely amazing for our wedding day. We found Jeff on Craigslist last minute for our small Annapolis Courthouse Wedding...I still can't believe it. We reached out via email and the response was almost immediate. His pricing was so affordable that my husband and I thought we were getting rinky dink photos but with such short notice and great pricing we took a chance. I have never been so happy that we did. He was very prompt and kept an open line of communication. He was also very professional but made us feel so comfortable and it shows in our photos! Once we received our online gallery and album I had people asking for his information left and right. Do yourself a huge favor and book the coolest photographer I know :)

Jeff Thatcher Photography 26
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 27
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 28
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 29
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 30
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 31

John 路 Married on 09/02/2016

We had Jeff as our wedding photographer back in September 2016. The pics he took were amazing. We even had one blown up as our canvass masterpiece in our living room. He caught intimate candids, made us feel at ease and comfortable in group photos and caught absolutely amazing shots of the ceremony. We felt like very special customers of his and I HIGHLY recommend using him for your wedding or whatever function you need him for. If I could give him 10 stars I would.

Sent on 01/25/2018
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 32
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 33
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 34
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 35
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 36
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 37

Rachel 路 Married on 04/01/2016

I had gone through numerous websites and emailed so many photographers before being referred to Jeff. He responded so quickly and was willing and able to accommodate our requests, especially on a some-what short notice. He made it a point to ask what our ideas were, and what images were most important to us to capture. When it came time to the wedding day, it was a blast! He was a lot of fun to work with. That night we had sneak peak photos, a full album of 100+ photos was delivered so quickly! Almost two years later, we continue to follow his work on instagram.

Sent on 11/03/2017
    Jeff Thatcher Photography 38

Kim-Lynn 路 Married on 10/03/2015

Jeff was an awesome photographer for our wedding. Every bride's nightmare is rain on their wedding day (let alone a hurricane), but Jeff was able to work the overcast and rain to his advantage to take the most beautiful pictures! After researching many photographers, our biggest fear was ending up with extremely cheesy pictures that look forced. With Jeff we didn't have to worry about that at all. He was able to capture natural moments and gave us some guidance, but made us feel completely comfortable. He wanted us to just be ourselves and the pictures turned out great. He was very professional and patient with our large family and unfortunate weather that day. We couldn't be happier with our experience and highly recommend him for any event!

Sent on 11/11/2015