475 Cloverwood Drive, Mason, OH 45040 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 1

About Jeff Hill Video

I am a full service video company with over 30 years of experience. I have won Best of Weddings in Cincinnati and pride myself on customer satisfaction.

15 Reviews for Jeff Hill Video

Pam · Married on 06/17/2017

Jeff Hill was affordable and reasonable, but the main reason we selected him was he is a stellar person! He was so kind and so easy to work with! He did an amazing job capturing our daughters wedding and reception! He threw in so many extra's and it was a very "personal" story that he told with his work. We can't thank Jeff enough for a job well done and memories we will be able to share for a lifetime. THANK YOU!!!!!!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Tammy · Married on 06/14/2013

Jeff is a fun guy to work with he takes great video. I have used Jeff 4 times for weddings and the videos have turned out awesome. My husband and I watch ours every year. What a great keepsake. He does a love story that gets displayed at the reception which is fun to watch.

Sent on 06/17/2013

Amy · Married on 11/24/2012

10 days before her wedding, my daughter had not yet given the photographs for her video slide show to the videographer we had a contract with. Consequenly, that videographer said she didn't have time to do the slide show video before the wedding. So, I called Mr. Hill to see if he would be able to do a slide show on such short notice. Fortunately, he was able to accommodate us; and produced a beautiful slide show in a very short time (it made me cry). We were so happy with his work, that we used him again to make a slide show for my brother-in-law's memorial (obviously on short notice also). Jeff's work is excellent.

Sent on 06/16/2014