304 farming Creek Drive, Simpsonville, SC 29680 Map · Phone number
  • Photos
  • Real Weddings 2

10 Reviews for Jeff Bradt Films

Erin · Married on 09/06/2016

Jeff is fantastic! He did some promotional video work for my business a few years ago, and when I was interested in a much bigger project, I contacted him right away. Jeff listened to what I wanted and was able to capture the look I was going for. He was super responsive to my emails and was willing to work with me until the videos were just right. I highly recommend Jeff for your wedding or project.

Sent on 04/11/2017

Rachael · Married on 09/03/2016

Jeff is one of the BEST videographers I have ever seen. He works incredibly hard behind the scenes to make sure all the details, big and small, are captured. He is such a joy to work with and I know he puts his heart and soul into every wedding he shoots. I recommend him to everyone! His work speaks for itself!!!!!

Sent on 03/31/2017

katie · Married on 06/11/2016

Jeff Bradt is absolutely fantastic - I cannot say enough about him! While he is definitely on the higher end of the pricing spectrum, the effort and time that he puts into his work is unparalleled. He was extremely responsive and so easy to work with (he even found a drone for me because I wanted an ariel shot)!! He genuinely cares about his clients and took the time to get to know my husband and I as a couple so he could capture the essence of our relationship perfectly. We are so unbelievably thrilled with the wedding video we received, and it will help us to relive our special day for years to come. I would highly recommend him to any bride!!

Sent on 03/26/2017