1135 Northway Suite D-1 PO Box 1467, Darien, GA 31305 Map · Phone number

• Videos 1

5 Reviews for Jeannie Reeves Photography

Adriane · Married on 05/18/2019

Wonderful to Work With

Jeannie is the one you want with you on your big day! She is extremely professional, timely and she works very hard to make everything absolutely perfect. We came into a time crunch on my day and Jeannie still found ways to make the rush look beautiful. She stayed calm and was a huge help. And the photos themselves are breathtaking.

Sent on 07/12/2019

Cheryl · Married on 11/14/2015

Among many important decisions you will make for your wedding day, a photographer is certainly one of them. We could not have been more pleased with the services provided by Jeannie and her team.

Leading up to the wedding, Jeannie was extremely organized, attentive and professional. Her prior experience shooting weddings at my unique venue made me feel at ease, as she had great ideas and suggestions to capture the moments I knew I wanted. I also wanted Jeannie the creative freedom to shoot in the way she felt would best translate in an image... my expectations were exceeded!

Day of, Jeannie and her team arrived early and ready to guide me through the shot list. She made me feel more than comfortable, was so excited, happy and made me feel at ease during what normally is a pretty stressful (good stress!) time. Jeannie had amazing ideas for locations to shoot, fun poses and was flexible if we got derailed from the plan.

I could not be happier with my wedding images... I feel like they could be published in a magazine spread! She completely captured in a photo how envisioned our special day to be. I get excited every time I look at them and I am so glad I have Jeannie Reeves to thank for my beautiful photo memories!!

Sent on 02/08/2016

Candice · Married on 04/28/2012

Jeannie was my wedding photographer and I could not have picked a better photographer! She is very friendly, she responds to emails quickly, she was on time to take pictures and to meet with her and her photos are phenomenal. She was always in the right place at the right time and I never had to worry about her missing something important. I had some very specific requests that she fulfilled beyond my expectations. She even laid on the ground outside to take photos of us! She is very creative and has great equipment. Jeannie put a few pictures up on her Facebook a couple of days after the wedding and I was able to see all of my photos on her website a week after the wedding!

Sent on 06/11/2012

Jeannie Reeves Photography's reply:

Thank you very much Candice! It was such a pleasure photographing your beautiful beach wedding! Jeannie

Jeannie Reeves Photography FAQ

• What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Prints, Proofs

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• Jeannie Reeves Photography 1
    20% Military Discount
    20% off Military Discount for Wedding Package deals *not included in ala cart pricing.

• St. Simons Elopements
    St. Simons Elopements Wedding Planners

Jeannie Reeves Photography is tops in the industry and strives to give her clients the best and latest trends in photography. She goes beyond what is necessary to make sure she gets the shots her clients want and they are completely happy. She is professional without losing that personal touch.

• Emily Burton Designs
    Emily Burton Designs Wedding Planners

Jeannie is so fun to work with and takes such amazing photos. Thanks for always being awesome!!!

• 1135 Northway Suite D-1, PO Box 1467 Darien, 31305 See on map