Jean Ellis-LaBossiere

North Chelmsford, Massachusetts View map

$250 Typical Price

Jean Ellis-LaBossiere is a wedding officiant based in North Chelmsford, Massachusetts with experience serving couples in Massachusetts and New Hampshire. She has vast years of experience and is well versed in diverse settings and styles of weddings. A personalized and professional experience is important for creating the ideal wedding ceremony, both of which are provided by Jean Ellis-LaBossiere. Her officiant experience began in 1982 and has offered the opportunity to work with a diverse clientele – including couples of all ages, interfaith couples, same sex couples, first marriages and those marrying again. Her respectful and adaptable presence ensures a beautiful wedding day.

Her practiced knowledge of officiating spans various wedding types, including civil unions, interfaith and non-religious ceremonies, rehearsals and vow renewals. Other services provided by this officiant include counseling and customized vows.

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$250.00

Which of the following are included in the price?

Ceremony Rehearsal

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$100.00

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100.00

What is the starting price for pre-marital counseling (per session)?

$40.00

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Premarital Counseling

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

MA

What languages do you speak?

English
  • Alanna
    Alanna A. Married on 04/24/2021

The Best Justice of the Peace

My husband and I decided to get married rather last minute. We knew everyone was starting to have their weddings after having to postpone due to covid last year, so we were nervous we wouldn't be able to find an officiant on such short notice. Luckily we found Jean and we couldn't have been happier. She was absolutely wonderful. She had a great sense of humor; we laughed and we cried. She was very easy to communicate with, and the words she spoke to us were meaningful and something we will carry with us throughout the course of our marriage. Thanks for everything, Jean. You made our special day one we will cherish forever.

Jean Ellis-LaBossiere's reply:

Thank you, Alanna, for such kind words. I am glad you and Luis were happy with your ceremony. It was a lovely day, terrific setting and you were surrounded by the people closest to you! Happy memories! My best to all of you.
    \Jean
  • Tina
    Tina D. Married on 08/18/2018

Amazingly spectacular l must say

Jean Ellis Labossiere is the one you need on your big special day, she is awesome, she did a great job on 8/18/18 and l am still thankful

Jean Ellis-LaBossiere's reply:

Tina, thank you. And I am so glad you and Frank are doing well!
    I enjoyed seeing your children again and meeting the rest of your family and friends. Happy Holidays!
    \Jean
    Sara Married on 02/25/2017
    Jean helped make our wedding ceremony truly unforgettable and we can not thank her enough! She made my husband and I very comfortable when we met during our consultation and when she sent us the rough draft of our ceremony it really felt like she customized to us. We did have a few edits and Jean was more than willing to be flexible and make sure our ceremony was exactly how we wanted it. We even added in a last minute part to include my husband's two kids and she rolled right with it. In the end, perfect doesn't describe the ceremony enough. Jean was easy to understand and hear for all of our guests and felt very genuine as she spoke. Every single guest I've spoken with so far has said they cried during the ceremony. It was amazing and we can't recommend Jean enough!

Jean Ellis-LaBossiere's reply:

Sara, thank you for such a lovely review! It was my pleasure to work with you and Mike and to be able to take part in your unique "M" ceremony. I wish the 4 of you the very best!

1 Augusta Way North Chelmsford, Massachusetts, 01863
978-944-3906
Location of (Jean Ellis-LaBossiere)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding