New York, NY 10014 Map · Phone number

About JDCGroupe Fine Jewelry

Purchasing a diamond or an engagement ring can be an intimidating and overwhelming task. Where do I start? What do I look for? How much is fair? These are all questions we can help you answer.

We are committed to helping you make an educated and affordable purchase. With our connections within the jewelry industry, we will be able to create retail-quality pieces at dealer prices. For appointments, please email john@jdcgroupe.com.

Visit us: http://www.jdcgroupe.com/

dsc00542small
image1
139150510101797498635130235251117n

1 Reviews for JDCGroupe Fine Jewelry

John provided excellent timely service in helping me pick out an engagement ring and both our wedding bands. He provided the information to help me make a choice with regards to both selecting the right diamond as well and sorting through the hundreds of potential settings to find the perfect one. His responses were prompt and he was available for questions and feedback through the whole process.

Sent on 02/09/2015

JDCGroupe Fine Jewelry FAQ

• What kind of jewelry do you offer? Costume Accessories, Custom Accessories, Custom Engagement Rings, Custom Wedding Bands

• New York, 10014 See on map