Jayce Keil Photography

Texarkana, TX View map Visit website
$2,500 Most Popular Price

$2,500 Most Popular Price

Jayce Keil Photography is a wedding photography company based in Texarkana, Texas. Owner Jayce absolutely loves what she does. The world is her muse. Whether she’s exploring the valleys of Vietnam or roaming Rome’s cobbled streets, Jayce is always looking for opportunities to learn and discover. Photography allows Jayce to turn beautiful scenes and precious moments into works of art. She would be delighted to capture all the joy and splendor of your wedding celebration.

Jayce Keil Photography is all about making you the center of attention. It’s your day, and you deserve to shine. Wedding package features include a complimentary engagement session, 6 to 10 hours of wedding day coverage, an online gallery that you can download and share, and full printing rights. Two-hour on-location portrait sessions are also available.

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Trash The Dress

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2500

2nd Shooter
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Albums
Digital Files
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional
Vintage

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Second Shooter
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Team

Jayce Keil
Jayce Keil
Owner

My name is Jayce Keil and I’m from a small town called Texarkana, right on the border of Texas and Arkansas! My fondness for photography and capturing life’s special moments has always been a part of me since my mom gave me wind up a disposable camera at six to take photos on our family holiday to Hot Springs, from then on I was addicted, always asking for rolls of film for my birthdays and Christmas, working part-time jobs to afford cameras and accessories, I was hooked!

Another passion of mine is traveling and this luckily for me went hand in hand with my love of photography which you can see on my website and portfolio. Whether it was taking photos of the winding cobblestone streets of Rome, or snapping videos and photos of the people that live in the far Northern mountain valleys of Vietnam when I traveled the length of the country on a motorbike!

My two loves in life have given me a unique experience and helped me grow my skills to capture special moments in every kind of environment under any conditions with people from all walks of life.

I hope this little insight into my life has helped you feel like you know me more as a friend now and not a stranger because at the end of the day I do want to be your friend and celebrate your day with you and capture your special day so you have your memories for a lifetime! Please don’t hesitate to message me if you would like to know more about me, I’m only a message away.

Texarkana, Texas Texarkana, TX, 75503
903-623-1604
903-278-4054

Always open
Location of (Jayce Keil Photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding