P.O. Box 1868, La Mirada, CA 90637 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About JasonRic Photography

We are an independent photography company specializing in weddings, portraits, art & life(style) shoots. We are extremely passionate about working with our clients and love being able to play a part in their special days. The sheer joy of being able to capture those "special" moments of your day or event is what we strive to deliver each and every single time. Please book with us for any of your photography needs!

Follow JasonRic Photography on

145da99ab93f6574 1394667647799 judy jeff 39
vincson ciara 1

5 Reviews for JasonRic Photography

Kristina · Married on 08/24/2018

Jason was a great vendor to work with and made my husband and myself felt at ease with a vendor we can trust. We met in person prior to him shooting for our wedding. Jason asked some questions to get to know us better and to understand what we wanted from our wedding photos. Communication up to our wedding day was reliable and he was always quick to reply.

On the day of - Jason showed up early and was already photographing away the details! We got our wedding photos about a week after our wedding and the photos were amazing! My husband and I could not stop looking at them. I think Jason did an amazing job capturing the details and the emotions of the day. I felt as if I could relive that special day through his photos.

We are both so glad we found Jason to work with. His professionalism, high quality photos, and friendliness makes him the ideal photographer to work with! Highly recommend him!

Sent on 09/10/2018

Becky · Married on 01/10/2014

We were so fortunate to have Jason as our photographer for our wedding in January! Everybody loved our pictures! They turned out great! We could tell he really loves what he does through our pictures. He took the time to edit them and we still got them back very quick after the wedding. Throughout the whole planning process, Jason answered all of our concerns promptly and he always had a great attitude! Jason was definitely one of our favorite vendors! We were so blessed to have found him! Everything went smoothly on the day of, and he was able to catch all aspects of the wedding on camera. We would DEFINITELY recommend Jasonric Photography!

Sent on 03/27/2014

Judy · Married on 07/13/2013

It was a pleasure to work with Jason. He worked with our time table, and was professional and courteous to our guests and family members. We received great service and beautiful photos, and it was very affordable, especially considering that we had a second shooter. I was able to spend the day enjoying my wedding and guests, and didn't spend too much time being posed or taking photos--but we still got great posed and candid photos of our day.

Sent on 08/27/2013

JasonRic Photography's reply:

Hi Judy & Jeff! Thanks so much for your kind words! I absolutely loved your wedding, it was very down to earth and most especially... it was easy to catch the love that you two have for each other! I wish you both the very best as you continue adventuring through life together as husband and wife! CHEERS! - jasonric

JasonRic Photography Pricing

JasonRic Photography Price Rates

JasonRic Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?
    $ 1,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price?
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package?
    $ 2500
    2nd Shooter
    Engagement Shoot
    Multi. Locations
    Albums
    Digital Files
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums