Jason Talley Photography

Houston, TX View map
$4,500 Most Popular Price

$4,500 Most Popular Price

My name is Jason Talley and I am the owner and main photographer. I want to give you a little information about myself so that you may know the kind of photographer I am and what my services include.

I am married to the most amazing and supportive woman (Allison) and together we have two beautiful daughters (Adeline and Cora). When I am not photographing a client they are who I spend my free time with. My family means the world to me!

I am a very personable individual with great dedication, customer service, and a perfectionist attitude when it comes to photographing your big day. I have numerous customers and have yet to get even ONE complaint.

Of all the photography sessions I provide, I love weddings the most. I always feel honored to be part of someone's most important day. No other vendor on someone's wedding day will have the open lines of communication with the bride and groom like the photographer!

If you want someone with a great love for people, professional yet fun attitude, and great skill around a camera as well as your friends and family on your wedding day, give me a call.

If you only have questions and want some advice on picking a good photographer, even if it isnt me, I promise to give you unbiased, honest information!

I look forward to hearing from you!

Feel free to check out my site or give me a call at 832-557-0634.

Jason Talley

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Proofs

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

Canvas
Flush Mount
Matted Prints
Save the Date

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Custom Graphics
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Albums

Any other questions?

Message vendor

Amanda Married on 12/07/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    Photography is an Art and Jason Talley has got it down. It takes more than “point & shoot” to be a photographer, it takes time, an artistic eye and raw talent! Not only does he encompass these qualities, he also has a great sense of what a person is really looking for through the eye of a lens. He takes his time and makes you feel like YOU are special and that he is just lucky enough to get to photograph you! Once you book him, he is instantly your friend. When I booked him for my wedding/ trash the dress session, I was not really sure what I wanted except that I wanted something “beautiful, different and me” …and he really delivered! It was truly an experience we will never forget. If you are looking for a photographer that “listens” to what you want, you shouldn't look any further than Exposure Photography! Thanks Jason for being FREAKIN' AMAZING!

~Amanda Robinson

Jason Talley Photography's reply:

Thanks a lot for the awesome review. You make me sound like a superstar! I miss you four already. I hope all is well on the homefront in Texas! Tell Chris I said hello!
    Melissa Married on 11/11/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    We are so happy we found Jason as our photographer. He was able to capture our engagement photos and wedding day-11/11/17. Whenever I had questions (and I had a lot) he was able to answer and help refer a few other vendors he worked with. I appreciate his professionalism, honesty and dedication to making our day extra special. Thank you so much Jason!

Hey Melissa!

Thanks for this! It really is awesome that you had such an awesome experience with my services. That is so incredibly perfect because I feel the same way about you two!! The kind words really help motivate me to keep doing what I do and I cannot thank you enough!
    Ayana Married on 11/03/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    My husband and I had a small and intimate vow exchange that Jason so kindly photographed for us. The pictures came out perfect! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Ayana,

Thanks you so very much for taking the time out of your busy schedule to send some kind words. I appreciate you both and it was such a pleasure to be a part of your day. Very cool that you guys are also in the Air Force, that just added to the joy!
  • illustration stars

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2013 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Enloe Entertainment Enloe Entertainment Wedding DJs

We worked with Jason and his crew out in Columbus, Texas doing a wedding at Schneider Hall. We love the fact that he was so easy to be able to communicate with and how we were able to work together to get ideas for pictures for the beautiful couple. We had ideas and bounced them off of him and his second shooter and we were able to come up with some amazing shots for the couple. I told him, "Since you know this couple better than we do, what are your ideas for closing out the night as far as pictures?". Needless to say, he captured so many nice pictures of how we had everyone dancing along with such a beautiful sunset picture (which is still my favorite sunset picture that I have seen!)

Mitchies Munchies - Private Cake & Sugar Artist Mitchies Munchies - Private Cake & Sugar Artist Wedding Cakes

Love looking at Jason's work. He has an amazing "eye" and his craft is unbeatable! Texas is very lucky to have gained such a wonderful photographer.

Makeup in the 702 Makeup in the 702 Wedding Hair & Makeup

Sincerely hope that Jason comes to Vegas for weddings and shoots so I can work with him again

2327 Commerce St Ste 201 Houston, TX, 77002
Location of (Jason Talley Photography)

Jason Talley Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Jason Talley Photography include in the starting price?

Jason Talley Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • Proofs

What photography services does Jason Talley Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Jason Talley Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Save the Date

What photography styles does Jason Talley Photography offer?

Jason Talley Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Jason Talley Photography offer?

Jason Talley Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Boudoir Shoot
  • Custom Graphics
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Liability Insurance
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Trash The Dress

What photography materials does Jason Talley Photography offer for wedding events?

Jason Talley Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Flush Mount
  • Matted Prints
  • Negatives
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Jason Talley Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Jason Talley Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Houston for your wedding