2120 capitol St, Houston, TX 77003 Map · Phone number

About Lena Marie Photography

Lena Marie Photography specializes in capturing the beautiful moments and unique spirit of your special day. We bring our passion and vision to each wedding, and are able to share that gift with you! No two brides are the same, so why not choose the photographer that has the creative vision to capture you in your photographs.

Comfort and compatibility with your photographer can make or break your wedding day and your photographs. Therefore, we offer a free consolation prior to signing any contract or commitment. This way you can truly get a feel for our style and personality. During this time we will also discuss your vision for your special day. About a month before your wedding day, we will provide you with at list of pre-ceremony, ceremony, and post-ceremony photo ideas, along with space for you to fill in any other desired photos.

Once in a while, in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale. Allow us to help capture your fairy tale.

posed 5
posed 80
dsc319

7 Reviews for Lena Marie Photography

Dana · Married on 09/13/2013

We could not have asked for a better photographer. Photos are very important to me, and one of the biggest concerns I had about my wedding. Lena captured so many precious moments and emotions from both my husband and I, and our guests. She was very open to suggestions and incorporated our wishes into her own fantastic ideas. My friends have all complimented the photos and called them better than any wedding photos they have ever seen. My cousin was so pleased with the engagement photos Lena had taken (and the price) that she booked Lena Marie Photography for her own wedding. Lena Marie Photography has given us the gift of being able to treasure our memories for a lifetime through incredible photos.

I could never say enough good things about Lena Maria Photography. Lena did wedding pictures for a friend of mine, and as soon as I saw them, it was no contest - I had to have her for my wedding. The pictures are absolutely beautiful, and the creativity and variety of shots make every photo exciting. She captured so many details and was so easy and professional to work with. She genuinely cares about what she does, and it's obvious in each photo.

Angel · Married on 04/06/2013

My husband and I did our engagement session with Lena, and she also photographed our wedding. She made us feel so comfortable through each event, and I was so happy to have her around for my big day. Lena went above the call of duty to meet with me on the week of my wedding, come see a traditional Nigerian event the night before the wedding, and come and shoot pictures more than 3 hours before the ceremony. My family thought Lena and I grew up together because we got along so well, and really fit in with my family! I've designated her as my family photographer. She affordable, but offers premium services, and we were so pleased with the end product of both the engagement session and my wedding day photos.

Lena Marie Photography FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, High-Res Images, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards

• 2120 capitol St Houston, TX 77003 See on map