2228 Mancke Dr, Rock Hill, SC 29732 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 11

About Jason Satterwhite Productions

Jason Satterwhite Productions provides wedding cinematography services and is based in Rock Hill, SC. Our work is inspired by minimalism, story-telling and authenticity. We provide you the absolute simplest path to receiving a boutique wedding film.

Follow Jason Satterwhite Productions on

5182cf8ea86a9c38 1468031729584 p1060981
p1060954

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for Jason Satterwhite Productions

YES, YES, and YES EVERY bride needs to look at his work! Jason did my videography for my wedding in January. VERY flexible and very reasonable on pricing. I HIGHLY recommend him to any bride. He knew what he was doing and listened to what I wanted and made everything happen. He even came for the rehearsal to see where he was going to stand. I am BEYOND happy with his work. I did not have to micromanage or tell him anything that I wanted on the day of the wedding, (which ladies trust me that is not something you want to do on wedding day!) USE him you will not regret your decision.

Sent on 05/11/2016

We used Jason Satterwhite for our son's wedding, and we can't say enough of how beautiful the video turned out!! He is such a wonderful peWrson and so easy to work with. He is also extremely talented in capturing all the special moments you want to remember and then beautifully puts it to music. We all absolutely loved video!!! We truly can't say enough of how happy we were with Jason. He is also very fairly priced. You will not be sorry if you use Jason Satterwhite for your video needs, he's awesome!!!! Thank You Thank You Jason!!!

Sent on 03/30/2018

Jason Satterwhite Productions FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,500.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,900.00
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage

• 2228 Mancke Dr Rock Hill, 29732 See on map