Engagement
Shoot included

About Jason Rhee Photography

Fun, photojournalistic style in the Tri State Area

If you had told me that my childhood hobby would develop into a true passion as a professional photographer, I would have never believed it. But now, after 15 glorious years, I continue to love every moment.

In my Wedding and Portrait Photography, it is my signature style to capture the subjects in a very natural, fun and romantic way. Capturing the unforgettable moments that they treasure for life is my goal.

In my photography philosophy, it is my signature style to capture the subjects in a very beautiful, tasteful and sophisticated  way and create an eye popping images with fine details that will grab buyers' attention.

I will do my best to give my full attention to the needs of each client I serve. That is my promise and my goal.

Jason Rhee

ps. Now my photography services covers areas in Northern New Jersey, Central/ Southern New Jersey, NY Tri-State areas, Long Island, Westchester and Connecticut.

Please feel free to contact me directly at photo@jasonrhee.com

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Northern New Jersey, Southern New Jersey, Long Island, Westchester

Follow Jason Rhee Photography on

Second Shooter (2)
Destination / Travel (2)
Save the Date (2)
Flush Mount (1)

Jason and Paul were THE most amazing photographers to work with. From the moment my husband and I met Jason, we knew he was the photographer for us. He completely understood everything we wanted and offered amazing advice for our wedding day. Our entire wedding party, which was 25 people, could not stop complimenting both Jason and Paul. They captured every moment of the day and I couldn't be happier. The photos are absolutely stunning. I HIGHLY recommend booking with Jason. He was a dream to work with and his skills are amazing. I can't thank him enough for making this day one we will never forget!!!

Profile Picture Regina, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

We absolutely loved working with Jason! He was personable and professional, and you can tell that he really enjoys his work. We purchased a package that included an engagement photo shoot as well as photography for our wedding. However, we ended up asking Jason if he could photograph our rehearsal dinner instead of an engagement shoot, and he was happy to accommodate us. He was also great when taking pictures of our young flower girl (our niece), and I think it's common knowledge that it can be tough to get little kids to stand still and smile for the camera. Based on the teasers we've seen on his blog, he shot beautiful details, and his pictures also capture the happiness and love we felt that weekend. Thank you, Jason!!

Profile Picture Carly, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews

232 Campora Drive, Northvale, Northvale, NJ 07647   See On Map
917-974-1386 (phone)
Scarsdale, NY 10583   See On Map
917-974-1386 (phone)
Jason Rhee Photography is a wedding Photographer from New Jersey servicing weddings throughout the local area, including New York, Westchester, and Connecticut. Jason Rhee Photography is a professional wedding photographer that has been part of the Tri State Area wedding industry since 1998 specializing in Wedding photography, Engagement .