Jason Rhee Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$3,300 Most Popular Price

Jason Rhee Photography is a wedding photography company based in Northvale, New Jersey. Jason’s 20 years of experience combined with his attentiveness toward his clients results in photos that reflect the true essence of each couple. He believes that encouraging a lighthearted atmosphere during your photoshoot is the best way to capture all of those natural and romantic moments. This photographer covers the New Jersey and New York tri-state areas.

This company offers fully edited, photojournalistic-style wedding photography to couples so that they can always remember their special day. Jason would be happy to add an experienced second shooter as necessary. Couples can be provided with digital files, albums, and matted prints. Customized packages are available by request to fit your needs and budget. Beyond your wedding day, Jason Rhee Photography is available for engagement and boudoir shoots.

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$2,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations
Flush Mount

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$3,300

Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Canvas
Prints

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Boudoir Shoot
Engagement Shoot
Hand-Coloring
Multi. Locations
Second Shooter
Trash The Dress

What photography items do you offer?

Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Proofs
Save the Date
illustration question

Do you have additional questions?

Message vendor

Jinsey Getting married on 09/24/2022

Jason is awesome!

My fiancé and I used Jason and Chris for what I thought was our save the date card but it turned out it was for my proposal. From the first interaction with Jason I was hooked. He was so kind and something about him just sparked genuine care. During the photoshoot, he made us feel comfortable doing the poses, but also making it fun. What was so good about Jason is that he knows how to capture moments. Every part of the proposal Jason captured looked straight out of a fairytale. He is incredible. When the pictures were ready, he dropped them off at my house. I mean, come on! That’s beyond nice. Thank you Jason and Chris for helping capture such a special part of my life with my new fiancé.
  • Danielle
    Danielle W. Married on 06/08/2022

Definitely recommend!

Jason was super flexible and willing to do both our "micro wedding" and our real wedding hopefully next year. He was so fun to take pictures with and captured really great photos. We can't wait to work with him again next year!
  • Jessica
    Jessica M. Married on 06/05/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

If you love attention to details, then pick Jason!

If you are looking for an extremely detailed photographer that pays attention to all the little details, then Jason is the person to book. I have done my fair share of research for a photographer and videographer by looking into 14 different companies and Jason is the one that beat everyone else. We had Jason for our two hour engagement session and the wedding day. Jason was truly amazing! I had Jason for 10 hours of the day, and the assistant he chose to join him for the day was John. These two could not have been a more perfect pair for our day! I picked Jason from the beginning due to his attention to detail and he exceeded my expectations. He followed myself and the bridesmaids around for the day and he made sure everyone's hair was perfect, jewelry was straight, eyes were in the right place, and dresses were perfectly flowing and in place. John was with the groomsmen for the morning before we all came together and he did a great job as well having fun with the guys. I never had to worry about Jason or John missing a moment throughout the night, they paid attention to everything my husband and I did. They also watched for sunset time and we made it outside to take beautiful pictures on the pier. I can’t wait for the rest of my pictures, my photo album, and the day I get to work with the two of them again!
  • illustration stars

Did the reviews win you over?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Pricing

232 Campora Drive, Northvale Northvale, 07647
Location of (Jason Rhee Photography)
232 Campora Drive Northvale Northvale, NJ, 07647