Jason Rhee Photography Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2012 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2011 Winner

Jinsey Getting married on 09/24/2022

Jason is awesome!

My fiancé and I used Jason and Chris for what I thought was our save the date card but it turned out it was for my proposal. From the first interaction with Jason I was hooked. He was so kind and something about him just sparked genuine care. During the photoshoot, he made us feel comfortable doing the poses, but also making it fun. What was so good about Jason is that he knows how to capture moments. Every part of the proposal Jason captured looked straight out of a fairytale. He is incredible. When the pictures were ready, he dropped them off at my house. I mean, come on! That’s beyond nice. Thank you Jason and Chris for helping capture such a special part of my life with my new fiancé.
  • Danielle
    Danielle W. Getting married on 06/08/2022

Definitely recommend!

Jason was super flexible and willing to do both our "micro wedding" and our real wedding hopefully next year. He was so fun to take pictures with and captured really great photos. We can't wait to work with him again next year!
  • David
    David S. Married on 04/03/2022

A pleasure to work with, highly recommended!

Aside from photo quality, when choosing our wedding photographer we were also specifically seeking someone whom we would be comfortable interacting with all day. Jason stood out to us because such a high percentage of his many rave reviews specifically commented on how wonderful he was to work with. These reviews were spot-on and we are so glad we chose him!

From our first inquiry through post-wedding he responded quickly every time we contacted him and was always available whenever we wanted to speak by phone. On our wedding day he showed up to the venue early (without us asking him to) to scout out our setup and get a head start. He coordinated with us, the band and our venue coordinator both before and on the day of the wedding to make sure that we got all the pictures we wanted in a way that ensured the day flowed seamlessly. He worked efficiently without sacrificing quality, allowing us to maximize our time spent enjoying the celebration. The "second shooter" he provided at our request due to large wedding size was excellent as well. The pictures were of course amazing as expected.

Finally, what was most important to us was that Jason was indeed a pleasure to work with throughout the day. We felt completely at-ease with him, which resulted in many great smiles from a camera-shy couple. Our families, including multiple kids, loved working with him as well. We recommend him completely and without reservation!
    Morgan A. Married on 11/06/2021

Great Wedding Photographer!

Jason was fantastic to work with throughout our entire wedding planning process! He was very flexible in the package he provided to suit our exact needs, and was accommodating when some of our plans changed unexpectedly. He was responsive and thorough with every inquiry we had leading up to our wedding. He made us feel at ease on our wedding day and captured stunning shots. Our photos came out absolutely amazing. We would highly recommend Jason as a wedding photographer!
  • Daniel
    Daniel C. Married on 10/30/2021

The Ultimate Professional

Jason was the ultimate professional. My now wife and I really enjoyed our experience. Photo's are not my strong suit and Jason got the best of me and us as well as capturing all the magical moments of our special day. You can tell he really cares about what he does and puts an emphasis on doing it well.
  • Samantha
    Samantha K. Married on 10/30/2021

Fantastic!

My husband and I immediately connected with Jason during our engagement photos. He made us feel comfortable and reminded us to have fun! We loved how his style was all about capturing the moments through authentic shots of my husband and I as well as our guests having fun. He never pulled us away from the party for posed pictures and really allowed us to enjoy every minute of our special day. Jason's calm demeanor and professionalism made him an absolute pleasure to work with.
    Anthony A. Married on 10/15/2021

Absolutely amazing

Jason was the best ! From his outgoing personality to his extreme professionalism he was a pleasure to have at our wedding. We couldn’t be happier with the photos he took whether they were planned or candid he captured the most amazing moments. Thank you Jason!! We love you
  • Nicole
    Nicole S. Married on 09/25/2021

Jason Rhee Photography Is the Beat Decision We Made

Jason Rhee is the best decision we made to capture all of our special occasions leading up to and including our wedding day! Jason is amazing and easy to work with and goes above and beyond to ensure your special day runs smoothly. He works well with the other vendors to coordinate and secure all of the memorable events you would expect. Not to mention Jason has an amazing eye to capture all of the candid moments that make for some of the best pics! You will not go wrong with Jason Rhee…choose him to memorialize your day so you and your loved ones can look back on the day you both said, “I do” with only the best memories!
    Jisha J. Married on 08/04/2021

AMAZING- hire Jason!

Jason was simply exceptional. He made every single part of my sister’s proposal fun and effortless. He was so easy to work with, always taking into account all that I wanted him to encompass for that special day. He has a wonderful personality which made the photo shoot more fun and vibrant and definitely made my sister and her fiancé feel much more comfortable. He even stayed past his time just to capture a picture that I wanted him to, at no cost. He truly went above and beyond. The pictures he took were stunning, I was simply blown away. The clarity, the different poses, he just captured everything perfectly. I’m so glad we hired Jason. Hope you do the same!
    Vanessa S. Married on 07/24/2021

Amazing Photographs & Professionalism!

We cannot say enough about Jason Rhee Photography! From the moment we inquired about having them photograph our big day, we felt so at ease with Jason, even during a pandemic. He is extremely professional and accommodating. He listened to our requests and made sure our photographs reflected our style and personalities. He also hooked us up with the coolest second shooter and Jonathan was just as wonderful to work with the day of our wedding, as Jason was! Neither of them were pushy the day of and let us enjoy our day while still ensuring we were able to get in all of the specific shots we requested! We cannot thank them enough for the stunning photos and for making the photography part of our planning so seamless! We would recommend them to anyone looking for photography for their big day!
  • Jorge
    Jorge B. Married on 07/17/2021

Amazing photographer

Jason is one of the nicest, most professional, and outgoing person we have met! He is an absolutely fantastic photographer and is so much fun to work with. He did our engangement photo shoot and our wedding photos and we could not be happier with his work. He is extremely hard working and goes above and beyond for you on your day!! Thank you Jason!!
  • Christine
    Christine D. Married on 07/10/2021

Covid Couldn't Stop Us

I had been a bridesmaid in a wedding Jason shot and I had loved the experience with him that when it came to my wedding he was one of the first photographers I reached out to. He's incredibly responsive and helps you plan out the timing of the wedding day. Due to Covid our big wedding got changed to a small backyard ceremony and Jason willingly came out to shoot the wedding despite the pandemic. We had a blast shooting with him in both our engagement and wedding shoots. At the wedding both sets of families loved working with him and they're all excited to have him back to take pictures when we re-do the big wedding next year. He's incredibly personable and so much fun to work with. I can't wait to see the amazing pictures he gets when we do it right next year.
  • Gabi
    Gabi P. Married on 07/09/2021

Accommodating, flexible, and so easy to work with

Could not ask for a better photographer. The most impressive thing about Jason was his ability to put us at ease - Neither of us are particularly comfortable with attention, but he did an amazing job of picking up on our personalities and making our photography sessions not just bearable but actually a fun experience, for the bride, the groom, and our families (and even the dog). When we first reached out, he was very accommodating in helping us put together the engagement shoot & wedding package that worked best for us. When the pandemic caused us to change plans, he continued to be dependable and flexible, and even offered a custom package to shoot our mini-wedding. He was quick to make any small adjustments we asked for our Save-the-Dates, and was extremely easy to work with on the day of our wedding. We would recommend Jason to everyone, especially those who might be a bit camera shy, and look forward to working with him in the future.
    Christine B. Married on 07/02/2021

Amazing Photographer!

Jason was incredible to work with and helped me capture my perfect day! His pictures always turn out amazing and he us so easy/friendly to work with!
    Marissa Married on 07/02/2021

picking our photographer

We found out about Jason through a friend of ours. As soon as I put in a request online within minutes he responded back with an email and not soon after we were on the phone. We discussed packaging options and by far his packages gave us the most BANG FOR OUR BUCK. He includes a beautiful album and physical prints that will all be mailed to you. He was very nice and professional and was willing to travel far so that we could be happy and comfortable with our photographer.
  • Cristy
    Cristy S. Married on 06/26/2021

Beautiful photos!

Better late than never! My wedding was 06.26.21 and Jason was the best! I absolutely love the pictures from the park with the New York City View!. Jason time management was on point from getting ready, to the church, and to the venue. His vibe was awesome! His pictures were great! If anyone is looking for a photographer Jason is your guy.
    Patrick H. Married on 06/19/2021

Jason sees things differently

Jason’s artistic and creative photos were absolutely incredible. He helped us so much throughout the process and we can’t wait to pick our pictures for the photo album. We highly recommend Jason Rhee photography, he captured every moment of our wedding and we are forever grateful for the work he did which we’ll enjoy for the rest of our lives!
  • Elissa
    Elissa D. Married on 06/07/2021

BOOK JASON RHEE, you will not regret it

Look no further and book Jason Rhee. He has done two of our family’s weddings and engagement shoots and is absolutely incredible. At our wedding, Jason captured every moment. I love the creativity that he puts into his work. Every picture has that ‘candid’ feel and I could not recommend him more for anyone looking for the best photographer. Thank you, Jason, for capturing the best day of our lives. Can’t wait to use you for future events as our family expands!
  • Elisa
    Elisa S. Married on 06/03/2021

Amazing work!

Jason was perfect for our wedding. Jason is very professional and friendly and easy to work with. He was able to get some many awesome angles and all the pictures we wanted. Jason did a fantastic job making our night one to remember! My husband and I love Jason and his work and we highly recommend him!!
  • Anna
    Anna Married on 05/30/2021

Three's a Charm with Jason!

Jason is the perfect combination of what every couple seeks in a photographer on their wedding day: he's easygoing yet professional, he's unobtrusive but keeps moving, he's focused but so approachable...Both my daughters and son were lucky to have Jason capture all the special moments of their weddings. He makes it so easy to feel comfortable in front of a camera. He's wonderful with children too. His very affordable packages are also a plus !
    Personality + Expertise + Quality + Affordability! Jason has it all!
    Brittany K. Married on 05/15/2021

Amazing Experience

Jason was AMAZING to work with! We loved our engagement photos, and cannot wait to see our wedding pictures! Jason is so easy to work with- he's friendly, makes everyone feel comfortable and just makes the photo taking process fun. Jason was also the photographer for 2 other family members of ours and their pictures are just stunning! He always does such a stunning job! Highly recommend.
  • Brianne
    Brianne M. Married on 04/02/2021

Jason Rhee is the BEST

Jason is the BEST. From helping to create a timeline for the day, to his responsiveness and attention to detail, he made me feel completely at ease in the months leading up to our wedding. The day of he exceeded our expectations. He makes you feel relaxed and comfortable - everyone in our wedding party loved him! Our photos are absolutely stunning and we could not be more thankful that we found Jason to capture our special day!
    Larry C. Married on 03/13/2021

The Best There Is!

I would not hesitate to recommend or use Jason again. We had him as our photographer for our wedding and my sister even used him for her wedding a couple years ago. My oldest sister regretted not using him when she had her wedding. He is fun, knows what he is doing and very professional. The best is you work directly with him before and during the wedding. We just got a preview of our wedding photos and we are beyond satisfied with his work.
    Shannon A. Married on 02/13/2021

High recommend

We found Jason through family and from the first meeting we knew he was the right choice. With neither of us being comfortable in front of the camera, Jason eased our nerves right away. Guiding us from the engagement shoot to wedding day, he made us laugh and just feel easy about taking pictures. He was always available if we had any questions and even assisted us with our wedding day schedule, helping more than he needed. We personally liked he was independent so there were no surprises on who we would get unlike those big companies. We would highly recommend and plan on using him in the future.