Jason Rhee Photography Reviews

115 Jason Rhee Photography Reviews
  • Megan

Megan · Married on 09/29/2018

Jason Rhee is Phenomenal

Jason has made our wedding memories the absolute best! He is so professional, so sweet, and an absolute PLEASURE to work with! he is extremely flexible and gave such great direction to our bridal party! I will use Jason forever! Cannot say enough great things about him, we were so lucky to find him!

• Claire

Claire · Married on 09/23/2018

Perfect photographer for my daughter’s wedding!

We hired Jason for my daughter‘s wedding on 9/23/18 on a recommendation from a friend. From the minute we spoke, he was so professional and nice. Weddings are a stressful time and he was always there to make us feel calm and comfortable. On the day of the wedding he keep us all on schedule. To say that my daughter’s wedding pictures are beautiful is an understatement ! We couldn’t have asked for a better photographer! I highly recommend Jason! He captured the beauty of her wedding day in every single way!

Jason Rhee Photography 1
    Jason Rhee Photography 2
    Jason Rhee Photography 3
    Jason Rhee Photography 4
    Jason Rhee Photography 5
    Jason Rhee Photography 6

Kimberly · Married on 09/01/2018

Jason was amazing to work with! We have a family friend who used him for her wedding and when I saw his pictures I had to have him for my wedding! He is so professional and super quick with his responses. He made sure everything from the engagement shoot to the wedding day went smoothly. I saw the sneak peaks of the wedding photos and now I can’t wait to see the rest! I would highly recommend Jason Rhee for any wedding photography!

• F

Adrienne · Married on 08/31/2018

Edited post wedding:
    If we could give Jason more than 5 stars, we would. Throughout our entire planing process, Jason was only a phone call or email away. I had many questions and ideas that I wanted to talk with Jason about throughout planning and he responded to emails incredibly promptly (within 24 hours at the most, but typically within a few hours). This was the first step to my mind being completely at ease, knowing that Jason would handle everything. When it came time for the wedding day, Jason arrived at my getting ready location promptly, and started with taking some wonderful detail shots. He then moved on to taking pictures of myself and my girls getting ready. Jason was fun and animated the entire time, and when he left to go to meet my husband, my bridesmaids commented on how much fun Jason was to work with and how awesome they already thought he was. Jason then came back to my hotel room, finished up some more pictures and then left to meet us at our venue, Seasons. Jason arrived there a few minutes before us and had already set up and was ready to go. He was efficient, and took charge to make

After deciding to change photographers midway through our planning process, and not loving our first set of engagement pictures, I was very nervous to look for another photographer and extremely cautious. We met with Jason and he was incredibly enthusiastic about his work, and showed us sample after sample of gorgeous pictures. He has a great personality and we knew we wanted to work with him after our first meeting. We did our engagement pictures with him on 4/23 and he listened to exactly what we wanted, and when we arrived at the location he had a plan of where to go for which shots at which time based on the lighting and background. We had so much fun working with Jason, and the time flew by! We got our pictures back this week and we LOVE them!! We can't wait to see the rest next week, and to have him there for our wedding. You can't go wrong with Jason!!

Jason Rhee Photography 7
    Jason Rhee Photography 12
    Jason Rhee Photography 13
    Jason Rhee Photography 14

Andrea · Married on 08/11/2018

We absolutely loved working with Jason as our wedding photographer and felt he is truly gifted at his craft. Jason came highly recommended and we soon understood why. Jason shot our engagement session in April 2018 and our wedding night on August 11 2018. He is very professional, easy to work with, and produces wonderful photos. He provided enthusiastic direction with a great sense of humor to create moments that were captured perfectly. We felt all of our photos we received had a timeless and elegant look to them. He worked tirelessly throughout the night to shoot candid, journalistic style photos along with the classic photos of family and friends. Throughout our wedding , Jason granted every request for a photo that was asked of him. He has an outstanding work ethic, always kept us informed of his editing progress, and we received all of his promised work in a timely fashion. Jason did an incredible job and we would hire him again in a heartbeat.

STEPHANIE · Married on 07/06/2018

Jason was phenomenal. I can't think of any other word describe him! We just got our teasers and we are so happy with them. He knew exactly what to do and was creative with poses and backgrounds for all of the photos. Everyone in our wedding party loved his energy! We're so incredibly happy that we chose to work with Jason and will absolutely work with him again.

Ashleigh · Married on 06/30/2018

My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Jason. He did an AMAZING job on our engagement and wedding photos. Jason was so responsive throughout the whole planning process. He was always there to answer my questions and was always on time. If you are looking for a reliable and talented photographer, look no further than Jason. On the day of the wedding, Jason was great in getting everyone to loosen up during the photos and was making all the bridesmaids laugh which made our pictures come out amazing. I was running late with my hair and makeup and Jason kept calm and was still able to get all the pictures we needed. Jason also got us a 2nd shooter for the wedding day, John, and he was also AMAZING. We are so happy with Jason's work and cannot wait to get our wedding album

Angelo · Married on 06/23/2018

Jason was recommended to us by friends who raved about the work he did on their wedding, and he fully lived up to expectations. From meeting with Jason, to our engagement shoot, to our wedding day; Jason was always well mannered, hard working, and extremely creative. Jason worked especially hard on our wedding day to get all the photos we wanted. He is very creative on the spot and came up with lots of great shots we would have never thought of or dreamed about. Looking at our wedding photos now it is also clear that he is great at capturing the moment! Thank you for capturing the memrories of our big day!!

Angelo and Anel,6/23/18

Tatevik · Married on 06/23/2018

Loved working with him! Photos turned out beautiful! Highly recommend.

Jason Rhee Photography 15

Stephanie · Married on 06/09/2018

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jason Rhee! From the moment we worked with him at our engagement shoot, I knew we had made the right choice. He was always available to answer any questions I had throughout the entire wedding planning process and worked with me to create an easy, relaxed and smooth timeline of pictures for the day of. Jason was so much more than a photographer…he was aware of every single detail going on and made sure my husband and I were always happy and enjoying our time. His sense of humor made taking pictures actually FUN! We had a blast and time flew as we took our pictures. One thing I really liked about Jason was that he didn’t pull us away from our evening for hours of pictures; he worked so efficiently and knew the shots he wanted to take before he took them. His eye for lighting and scenery is incredible and the teasers he shared are beyond stunning. I couldn’t have imagined getting through the day without Jason….I HIGHLY recommend him!! Stephanie & Anthony 6.9.18

Samantha · Married on 05/11/2018

We chose to go with Jason for our engagement and wedding photos after he did my sisters wedding. He was so much fun, so professional and the picture came out amazing so it was really a no brainer! Once again, he was so much fun to work with while remaining so professional. I’ve only seen a sneak peek of our wedding photos and I cannot wait to see more! I highly recommend Jason!

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2018

I had the pleasure working with Jason and was extremely happy with all the work he did at my wedding. He went above and beyond by making my guest feel confortable taking pictures and making us laugh throughtout the day. He was referred from mutal friends who recently got married as well. We saw his work and knew we had to have him. He was the easiest and most flexible person I delt with planning my wedding. We got a package which contains:
    Engagement shoot
    Online website (view all pictures)
    Usb (containing all photos of engagement shoot)
    Wedding photographer
    Parent books (3)

Meriem · Married on 04/14/2018

Jason is a real professional photographer, plus he is very helpful, the quality of the pictures super good I m in love with my wedding pictures, it came out really gorgeous, he stayed at my wedding till the last minute With the last shot, my family liked him a lot , I will hire him again in my future occasions, he is the best!!

Samantha · Married on 11/24/2017

Jason is AMAZING! He truly puts quality into his work by taking the time to understand your vision of your wedding day. He responds promptly any time you reach out to him with questions. He truly made our day so much fun with his energetic personality, it helped make our wedding stress-free :) The pictures are breathtaking, and all of our guests loved him!

Regina · Married on 11/10/2017

Jason and Paul were THE most amazing photographers to work with. From the moment my husband and I met Jason, we knew he was the photographer for us. He completely understood everything we wanted and offered amazing advice for our wedding day. Our entire wedding party, which was 25 people, could not stop complimenting both Jason and Paul. They captured every moment of the day and I couldn't be happier. The photos are absolutely stunning. I HIGHLY recommend booking with Jason. He was a dream to work with and his skills are amazing. I can't thank him enough for making this day one we will never forget!!!

Stacey · Married on 11/09/2017

Jason was so wonderful!! Throughout wedding planning, Jason was easily accessible, responsive, and Flexible. The same goes for the wedding day. His work is absolutely beautiful, and his professionalism mixed with easy going nature makes him a true asset to have in the wedding process. Highly recommend!!

Carly · Married on 10/28/2017

We absolutely loved working with Jason! He was personable and professional, and you can tell that he really enjoys his work. We purchased a package that included an engagement photo shoot as well as photography for our wedding. However, we ended up asking Jason if he could photograph our rehearsal dinner instead of an engagement shoot, and he was happy to accommodate us. He was also great when taking pictures of our young flower girl (our niece), and I think it's common knowledge that it can be tough to get little kids to stand still and smile for the camera. Based on the teasers we've seen on his blog, he shot beautiful details, and his pictures also capture the happiness and love we felt that weekend. Thank you, Jason!!

Michelle · Married on 10/14/2017

I just recently got married and used Jason to capture my engagement shoot and my wedding. I couldn't be any happier with his enthusiasm and professionalism. Jason is an extremely talented photographer and artist. He took the time, on more than one occasion, to sit down with me, email, and talk on the phone to discuss anything and everything. From choosing an engagement shoot site to determining what styles of photos I liked, Jason listened to me and gave professional feedback and recommendations while making sure everything I wanted was captured. Jason walked me through my timeline of the day prior to the wedding and on the day of, was completely on point with his timing. I can not thank him enough for making this experience one I'll always remember and I'll forever wish I could do it all again!

Eva · Married on 08/12/2017

A+ 5 stars for Jason! It was a pleasure to work with him and he is a great talent. He recently shot my wedding at The Brownstone in NJ on Aug 12. I was very picky about photography vendors, I spent a lot of time doing research and kept coming across Jason's work and absolutely loved it. I looked through 100s of photos and loved the style of his work and his prices are great. I was initially unsure about having only one shooter but after my husband and I got on a conference call with him there was no doubt in our mind that we wanted to hire him for our special day. He was extremely thorough, patient talking to us about the process and the rundown of schedule day of. He is a real seasoned pro and instantly made us feel so comfortable. He is very accommodating, professional and really knows what he is doing. He has it all down to a science. I got some personal recommendations from friends as well for Jason and read a lot of reviews online and we definitely made the right choice. He was so fun and easy to work with. Our guests, family and wedding party raved about him. Our teasers are incredible, I can't stop looking at them and we cannot wait to get the rest of our images soon. We would definitely hire Jason again in a heartbeat for any future life milestone shoots. Do yourself a favor and hire Jason for an engagement shoot or for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Sabrina · Married on 07/29/2017

Jason was the photographer for my best friends wedding and everyone was blown away by him as a photographer and as a person. His energy, professionalism, humor, and talent cannot be emphasized enough! His photography is stunning and you literally have a blast working with him. He makes you feel comfortable and his work ethic and energy are admirable. We had so much fun with Jason - he is exceptional. If I could give Jason another 5 stars I would - He deserves it.

Aimee · Married on 07/08/2017

We met Jason after my best friend used him for her wedding. He came to the wedding alone and did the work of 4 photographers. He kept everyone laughing and in a great mood and wasn't intrusive at all. The photos were amazing! When my husband and I got engaged we knew who we needed to use. We hired Jason for our engagement photos as well as our wedding pictures. Our engagement photos are gorgeous and we were so impressed with how he was able to make us feel comfortable. The engagement photo book he turned into our sign in book for our wedding is beautiful and everyone keeps on talking about it! We just received our teasers for the wedding and I am so impressed already. We cannot wait to see the finished product. I honestly could not say enough good things about Jason and his work. Seriously, you will not be disappointed.

Gina · Married on 07/07/2017

I am so lucky to have found Jason!!! He retouches your photos without an extra charge and you get a TON of photos included in your engagement shoot as well as of course your wedding! He provides you with "teasers" so you are able to view your pictures soon after your photoshoots. My husband and I benefited greatly from the direction he provided during the photoshoots to get the best angles & poses. We had a blast with him on our wedding day too! Our wedding party and my guests couldn't get over how hard he worked- running around taking pics everywhere!!!! He was also very receptive to my ideas for shots I wanted including using sparklers! Thank you Jason!!

• X

xu · Married on 06/24/2017

Jason is superb! Definitely one of my best experience for taking the photo shoot.
    My husband and I are extremely happy with our engagement photos.
    To be honest, we are not sure if this is the person that we want at first. I just did a few research on google and then I saw Jason's website, I tried to send him an email to ask about his available date and he replied me in just a minute...
    It turns out this is one of the best decision we have ever made, he gave us many advices about the location choice, clothes and even props that we probably need to prepare before the shooting date. He explain everything in detail and clear with that and with the contract. That make us feel more secure and excited for the coming photo shooting.
    Jason has a wonderful personality and is able to make us feel completely calm and comfortable before the camera.
    We receive more than 200 photos in a USB drive that mail to our house and the photos were just beyond anything we could have imagined. Also, the price is so affordable, compare to such a big portfolio that he gave us.
    I couldn't recommend him more if you are thinking about taking either engagement photo or wedding photo. I am sure this would be your one of the best investment that you can remember for the rest of your lives.

Alyssa · Married on 06/11/2017

Jason was such a great guy and so enjoyable to work with! Jason took gorgeous pictures and had everyone laughing and smiling and having fun with it! He knew just how to engage the little ring bearers and flower girls and made the whole day flow seamlessly! Jason got to know the entire bridal party and made sure he knew the entire timeline of the event prior to the day! Jason is one of a kind !!

Jason Rhee Photography 16

Anna · Married on 05/28/2017

Jason was absolutely wonderful! He made sure we got all perfect shots and kept us on schedule. Jason has great ideas and great energy. We had so much fun shooting!