111 Reviews for Jason Rhee Photography

Custom Graphics (1)
Hand-Coloring (1)
Flush Mount (1)
111 Jason Rhee Photography Reviews

Jason was phenomenal. I can't think of any other word describe him! We just got our teasers and we are so happy with them. He knew exactly what to do and was creative with poses and backgrounds for all of the photos. Everyone in our wedding party loved his energy! We're so incredibly happy that we chose to work with Jason and will absolutely work with him again.

Profile Picture STEPHANIE, 7/6/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Proofs, One Event/Day, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Engagement Shoot, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

My husband and I would HIGHLY recommend Jason. He did an AMAZING job on our engagement and wedding photos. Jason was so responsive throughout the whole planning process. He was always there to answer my questions and was always on time. If you are looking for a reliable and talented photographer, look no further than Jason. On the day of the wedding, Jason was great in getting everyone to loosen up during the photos and was making all the bridesmaids laugh which made our pictures come out amazing. I was running late with my hair and makeup and Jason kept calm and was still able to get all the pictures we needed. Jason also got us a 2nd shooter for the wedding day, John, and he was also AMAZING. We are so happy with Jason's work and cannot wait to get our wedding album

Profile Picture Ashleigh, 6/30/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance

Jason was recommended to us by friends who raved about the work he did on their wedding, and he fully lived up to expectations. From meeting with Jason, to our engagement shoot, to our wedding day; Jason was always well mannered, hard working, and extremely creative. Jason worked especially hard on our wedding day to get all the photos we wanted. He is very creative on the spot and came up with lots of great shots we would have never thought of or dreamed about. Looking at our wedding photos now it is also clear that he is great at capturing the moment! Thank you for capturing the memrories of our big day!!

Angelo and Anel,6/23/18

Profile Picture Angelo, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Loved working with him! Photos turned out beautiful! Highly recommend.

Profile Picture Tatevik, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Jason Rhee! From the moment we worked with him at our engagement shoot, I knew we had made the right choice. He was always available to answer any questions I had throughout the entire wedding planning process and worked with me to create an easy, relaxed and smooth timeline of pictures for the day of. Jason was so much more than a photographer…he was aware of every single detail going on and made sure my husband and I were always happy and enjoying our time. His sense of humor made taking pictures actually FUN! We had a blast and time flew as we took our pictures. One thing I really liked about Jason was that he didn’t pull us away from our evening for hours of pictures; he worked so efficiently and knew the shots he wanted to take before he took them. His eye for lighting and scenery is incredible and the teasers he shared are beyond stunning. I couldn’t have imagined getting through the day without Jason….I HIGHLY recommend him!! Stephanie & Anthony 6.9.18

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/9/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

We chose to go with Jason for our engagement and wedding photos after he did my sisters wedding. He was so much fun, so professional and the picture came out amazing so it was really a no brainer! Once again, he was so much fun to work with while remaining so professional. I’ve only seen a sneak peek of our wedding photos and I cannot wait to see more! I highly recommend Jason!

Profile Picture Samantha, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I had the pleasure working with Jason and was extremely happy with all the work he did at my wedding. He went above and beyond by making my guest feel confortable taking pictures and making us laugh throughtout the day. He was referred from mutal friends who recently got married as well. We saw his work and knew we had to have him. He was the easiest and most flexible person I delt with planning my wedding. We got a package which contains:
Engagement shoot
Online website (view all pictures)
Usb (containing all photos of engagement shoot)
Wedding photographer
Parent books (3)

Profile Picture Jennifer, 4/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason is a real professional photographer, plus he is very helpful, the quality of the pictures super good I m in love with my wedding pictures, it came out really gorgeous, he stayed at my wedding till the last minute With the last shot, my family liked him a lot , I will hire him again in my future occasions, he is the best!!

Profile Picture Meriem, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason is AMAZING! He truly puts quality into his work by taking the time to understand your vision of your wedding day. He responds promptly any time you reach out to him with questions. He truly made our day so much fun with his energetic personality, it helped make our wedding stress-free :) The pictures are breathtaking, and all of our guests loved him!

Profile Picture Samantha, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Proofs, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

Jason and Paul were THE most amazing photographers to work with. From the moment my husband and I met Jason, we knew he was the photographer for us. He completely understood everything we wanted and offered amazing advice for our wedding day. Our entire wedding party, which was 25 people, could not stop complimenting both Jason and Paul. They captured every moment of the day and I couldn't be happier. The photos are absolutely stunning. I HIGHLY recommend booking with Jason. He was a dream to work with and his skills are amazing. I can't thank him enough for making this day one we will never forget!!!

Profile Picture Regina, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

Jason was so wonderful!! Throughout wedding planning, Jason was easily accessible, responsive, and Flexible. The same goes for the wedding day. His work is absolutely beautiful, and his professionalism mixed with easy going nature makes him a true asset to have in the wedding process. Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Stacey, 11/9/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

We absolutely loved working with Jason! He was personable and professional, and you can tell that he really enjoys his work. We purchased a package that included an engagement photo shoot as well as photography for our wedding. However, we ended up asking Jason if he could photograph our rehearsal dinner instead of an engagement shoot, and he was happy to accommodate us. He was also great when taking pictures of our young flower girl (our niece), and I think it's common knowledge that it can be tough to get little kids to stand still and smile for the camera. Based on the teasers we've seen on his blog, he shot beautiful details, and his pictures also capture the happiness and love we felt that weekend. Thank you, Jason!!

Profile Picture Carly, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I just recently got married and used Jason to capture my engagement shoot and my wedding. I couldn't be any happier with his enthusiasm and professionalism. Jason is an extremely talented photographer and artist. He took the time, on more than one occasion, to sit down with me, email, and talk on the phone to discuss anything and everything. From choosing an engagement shoot site to determining what styles of photos I liked, Jason listened to me and gave professional feedback and recommendations while making sure everything I wanted was captured. Jason walked me through my timeline of the day prior to the wedding and on the day of, was completely on point with his timing. I can not thank him enough for making this experience one I'll always remember and I'll forever wish I could do it all again!

Profile Picture Michelle , 10/14/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

A+ 5 stars for Jason! It was a pleasure to work with him and he is a great talent. He recently shot my wedding at The Brownstone in NJ on Aug 12. I was very picky about photography vendors, I spent a lot of time doing research and kept coming across Jason's work and absolutely loved it. I looked through 100s of photos and loved the style of his work and his prices are great. I was initially unsure about having only one shooter but after my husband and I got on a conference call with him there was no doubt in our mind that we wanted to hire him for our special day. He was extremely thorough, patient talking to us about the process and the rundown of schedule day of. He is a real seasoned pro and instantly made us feel so comfortable. He is very accommodating, professional and really knows what he is doing. He has it all down to a science. I got some personal recommendations from friends as well for Jason and read a lot of reviews online and we definitely made the right choice. He was so fun and easy to work with. Our guests, family and wedding party raved about him. Our teasers are incredible, I can't stop looking at them and we cannot wait to get the rest of our images soon. We would definitely hire Jason again in a heartbeat for any future life milestone shoots. Do yourself a favor and hire Jason for an engagement shoot or for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Eva , 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images

Jason was the photographer for my best friends wedding and everyone was blown away by him as a photographer and as a person. His energy, professionalism, humor, and talent cannot be emphasized enough! His photography is stunning and you literally have a blast working with him. He makes you feel comfortable and his work ethic and energy are admirable. We had so much fun with Jason - he is exceptional. If I could give Jason another 5 stars I would - He deserves it.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We met Jason after my best friend used him for her wedding. He came to the wedding alone and did the work of 4 photographers. He kept everyone laughing and in a great mood and wasn't intrusive at all. The photos were amazing! When my husband and I got engaged we knew who we needed to use. We hired Jason for our engagement photos as well as our wedding pictures. Our engagement photos are gorgeous and we were so impressed with how he was able to make us feel comfortable. The engagement photo book he turned into our sign in book for our wedding is beautiful and everyone keeps on talking about it! We just received our teasers for the wedding and I am so impressed already. We cannot wait to see the finished product. I honestly could not say enough good things about Jason and his work. Seriously, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Aimee, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so lucky to have found Jason!!! He retouches your photos without an extra charge and you get a TON of photos included in your engagement shoot as well as of course your wedding! He provides you with "teasers" so you are able to view your pictures soon after your photoshoots. My husband and I benefited greatly from the direction he provided during the photoshoots to get the best angles & poses. We had a blast with him on our wedding day too! Our wedding party and my guests couldn't get over how hard he worked- running around taking pics everywhere!!!! He was also very receptive to my ideas for shots I wanted including using sparklers! Thank you Jason!!

Profile Picture Gina, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason is superb! Definitely one of my best experience for taking the photo shoot.
My husband and I are extremely happy with our engagement photos.
To be honest, we are not sure if this is the person that we want at first. I just did a few research on google and then I saw Jason's website, I tried to send him an email to ask about his available date and he replied me in just a minute...
It turns out this is one of the best decision we have ever made, he gave us many advices about the location choice, clothes and even props that we probably need to prepare before the shooting date. He explain everything in detail and clear with that and with the contract. That make us feel more secure and excited for the coming photo shooting.
Jason has a wonderful personality and is able to make us feel completely calm and comfortable before the camera.
We receive more than 200 photos in a USB drive that mail to our house and the photos were just beyond anything we could have imagined. Also, the price is so affordable, compare to such a big portfolio that he gave us.
I couldn't recommend him more if you are thinking about taking either engagement photo or wedding photo. I am sure this would be your one of the best investment that you can remember for the rest of your lives.

Profile Picture xu, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason was such a great guy and so enjoyable to work with! Jason took gorgeous pictures and had everyone laughing and smiling and having fun with it! He knew just how to engage the little ring bearers and flower girls and made the whole day flow seamlessly! Jason got to know the entire bridal party and made sure he knew the entire timeline of the event prior to the day! Jason is one of a kind !!

Profile Picture Alyssa, 6/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason was absolutely wonderful! He made sure we got all perfect shots and kept us on schedule. Jason has great ideas and great energy. We had so much fun shooting!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason was awesome throughout the entire process. When deciding about engagement photos I think I changed the date and location on him 1000 times. He was extremely flexible about the whole thing and the photos turned out great. My husband and I said we actually had a lot of fun taking them too! He always listened to my ideas and took a look at what I had found that I liked on the internet prior to our wedding day too, taking into account my opinions. On the actual wedding day he was everywhere getting every moment from multiple different angles. We got a little teaser of our photos and I am already in love and cannot wait to see the final product! Jason has great packages to choose from that are very reasonably priced for the awesome quality he gives!

Profile Picture Taylor , 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

The moment that I looked at Jason Rhee's website I was completely floored! His vision is so creative and artsy and his eye for photography was beyond what I could have every imagined. My husband and I were married on March 4, 2017. We had a destination wedding in New Jersey, which is my home state. We flew up for a consultation with Jason and we were so impressed with how professional and organized he was. He put together a timeline for our wedding and because of his organizational skills we were able to budget our time successfully on such a chaotic morning. He was everywhere taking pictures and didn't stop the whole afternoon and night. You can tell how much he loves his job by the way he takes such pride in what he does!!
About a week ago we were able to view a few teasers on his website of our special day. My husband and I were so pleased with how they came out and cannot wait to see our albums! The photos from our wedding mean the most to us because they will last forever and they are frequent reminders of one of the best days of our lives. I am so happy to have went with Jason! He was worth every penny and I cannot thank him enough for everything!

Profile Picture Caroline, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums

Working with Jason was a dream. He made our guests and bridal party feel so comfortable and had everyone laughing the whole time. He worked with our schedule and moved seamlessly between the bridal party and guests to capture the true spirit of our wedding. He even stayed later than he should have to get some last minute shots after things had died down. We love Jason! He was truly the best choice for our wedding.

Profile Picture Jerlyn, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason Rhee was so wonderful. Not only were his rates incredibly affordable, he was responsive, organized, and so nice! He had us laughing and smiling the whole day, he made our families feel comfortable, and our pictures came out BEAUTIFULLY! I can't say enough nice things about Jason!

Profile Picture Sandra, 11/5/16, 1 Review