Jason Rhee Photography Reviews

141 Reviews for Jason Rhee Photography

• Courtney

Courtney Dalcanton · Getting married on 07/12/2021

Jason Rhee Photography

Jason Rhee is both professional and personable. We absolutely loved working with Jason for our engagement photos and our wedding. He is great at capturing both staged photos and candid ones, and was open to our suggestions. Jason is also very good at lightening the mood during a stressful/busy day to make people feel more comfortable in front of the camera. We’re so glad our friends recommended Jason Rhee to us, and we are so happy with the pictures from our wedding!

Sent on 02/01/2020

Marissa · Getting married on 07/02/2021

picking our photographer

We found out about Jason through a friend of ours. As soon as I put in a request online within minutes he responded back with an email and not soon after we were on the phone. We discussed packaging options and by far his packages gave us the most BANG FOR OUR BUCK. He includes a beautiful album and physical prints that will all be mailed to you. He was very nice and professional and was willing to travel far so that we could be happy and comfortable with our photographer.

Sent on 12/11/2019
  • Brianne

Brianne Mahoney · Getting married on 04/02/2021

Jason Rhee is the BEST

Jason is the BEST. From helping to create a timeline for the day, to his responsiveness and attention to detail, he made me feel completely at ease in the months leading up to our wedding. The day of he exceeded our expectations. He makes you feel relaxed and comfortable - everyone in our wedding party loved him! Our photos are absolutely stunning and we could not be more thankful that we found Jason to capture our special day!

Sent on 02/29/2020
  • Gaby

Gaby · Getting married on 10/09/2020

Amazing photograoher

He was very responsive and nice. Pleasure to work with. Very reasonable prices.

Sent on 09/21/2019
  • Zahra

Zahra Isani · Married on 12/10/2019

Jason Rhee - Excellent Photographer

Jason was extremely professional, punctual, responsive, and FUN to work with! He got everyone in our family smiling and all our wedding photos came out fantastic - we can't rave about him enough!

Sent on 11/07/2019

Katherine Appelbaum · Married on 11/10/2019

11/10/19 Wedding Review

Jason is an AMAZING photographer. He is super responsive, detail oriented, and thoughtful with his photography timeline. The day of he was a pleasure to be around and during key moments like the ceremony, first dance etc...he did not distract from the moment all while capturing incredible photographs that captured the feelings in those moments. He stated that he would get our teaser to us within 3-4 weeks and he delivered! He also listened to my requested photographs and made sure that I was satisfied. Capturing a large wedding by himself is no easy feat but he made it look effortless and through his photographs we're able to feel and experience our day all over again!

Sent on 11/24/2019

Allison · Married on 11/09/2019

Amazing Photographer

I would absolutely recommend Jason!! He was so much fun to work with, and his pictures came out beautifully!! I am so happy I chose to work with Jason on such a big day. I would highly recommend!

Sent on 11/26/2019

Stephanie · Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent wedding experience

My husband and I got married in October and Jason was our photographer. He has been absolutely amazing from shooting our engagement photos and preparing for our big day. On our wedding, he and his assistant were prompt, professional, and made all our picture taking fun! Jason captured our special day perfectly with beautiful pictures we will always cherish!

Sent on 11/16/2019

Samantha Scevola · Married on 10/05/2019

Jason is the best!

I don't even know where to start! I cannot say enough good things about Jason! Jason photographed one of my close friends wedding. When it came time for me to find a photographer, he was the first person I thought to call. Jason was very responsive from the get go; he truly cares about his clients. We discussed the details of the wedding, and what my vision was.
    On the day of the wedding he made sure to get all of the shots, and kept us right on schedule. His bubbly, warm, personality really makes him the absolute best. When he is photographing you, you can't help but smile! My husband and I had so much fun! He made sure we were socializing with guests, and that we had time to eat, etc. Jason's fluidity throughout the reception was great, because we never felt like we were being pulled away and missing the party for photos.
    Aside from that, Jason is prompt and professional. He sent over our teaser shots very quickly and they came out beautifully! Again, I can't say enough good about Jason. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a truly wonderful photograph!
    THANK YOU JASON!!

Sent on 10/28/2019
  • Shaina

Shaina K · Married on 09/08/2019

Jason is such a talented photographer!

It was such a pleasure working with Jason! He has incredible energy and take beautiful photos. Jason was able to capture amazing candid shots in addition to the traditional posed wedding photos. He helped us figure out where to stand and how to pose in order to get the photos that we wanted. He was extremely flexible with all of our needs throughout the wedding day. Jason even got us a few shots a few days after the wedding so we could order thank you cards quickly. We definitely recommend working with Jason. You will love his work!!

Sent on 10/26/2019

Laura & Phil Pinto · Married on 09/07/2019

Excellent!!

Working with Jason Rhee was a pleasure. He was very responsive and thorough on any questions we had, and most important to us, he was very respectful of our time during our wedding day. He accommodated all of our desires and captured wonderful moments.

Sincere thanks and gratitude, Laura & Phil

Sent on 09/25/2019

Kevin Mathai · Married on 08/31/2019

Accommodating, Responsive and Caring

We worked with Jason Rhee for our Engagement Photoshoot and our Wedding. It was such a pleasure working with him for both. I felt like he really cared and his high energy and happy attitude rubbed off on us during our photos. Jason had a quick turn around for both our engagement photoshoot and wedding. The pictures were absolutely amazing. He did a great job capturing both the candid moments and planned photos. Every picture he took told a story and it took us days to go over all the photos he took because we truly had fun looking at every picture.

Sent on 10/07/2019
  • Jason

Jason Dudek · Married on 07/27/2019

Phenomenal

Jason Rhee's work is phenomenal. His passion for photography coupled with years of experience truly shows in his work. Highly recommend.

Sent on 08/12/2019

Amy P · Married on 07/26/2019

Outstanding!

Jason was outstanding. Was very responsive and accommodating and his work is absolutely fantastic!

Sent on 09/18/2019

Lea · Married on 06/29/2019

An amazing wedding photographer!

We loved having Jason as the photographer for our special day. Leading up to the wedding, he was communicative, organized, and reliable. On the wedding day, he made everyone feel comfortable and was super efficient to keep us on track with our timeline. We received the pictures quickly, especially during the busy wedding season, and they came out amazing. We would recommend anyone hire Jason for their photography needs! Thank you Jason for everything!!

Sent on 08/06/2019

Jennifer · Married on 06/28/2019

Amazing Photographer

We hired Jason for our engagement pictures and Wedding day at The Rockleigh he is amazing! We just got our teasers and we are so happy with them we can't wait to see the rest of the photos! He is very professional and fun to work with! Every question I had Jason answered promptly Jason was only a phone call or email away. We're so incredibly happy that we chose to work with Jason and will absolutely work with him again.

Sent on 07/16/2019
  • Amanda

Sean O'Malley · Married on 06/15/2019

Jason - you have many new fans...

Jason was recommended to us by a couple we are friends with and we couldn't be happier we took their advice. Jason was very responsive, organized and friendly throughout the planning process. We were very comfortable with the day of plan prior to the wedding and on the big day Jason came in and we instantly fell in love with him. He is the perfect blend of professional and enthusiastic. He made the entire bridal comfortable including my husband who was reluctant to take the typical "corny wedding pictures". Jason had a great eye for both meaningful and fun shots. We had such a blast working with him, my entire family and bridal party is still raving about how much they loved him, as did we. We have seen a few previews so far and absolutely love them - we cannot wait for the rest! Highly recommend!

Sent on 07/01/2019
  • Alison

Alison Odze · Married on 06/02/2019

Amazing Photographer - Hire Him!

Jason Rhee is an amazing photographer - we had no bad photos what so ever between our engagement photos and our wedding photos. More importantly, however, Jason is fantastic to work with. He is fun, he is kind, he is responsive, and he knows how to make you look and feel your best. His portraits not only captured the beauty of the day, but he also had us take fun photos that allowed our personalities to shine through. At the end of the day, so many of our friends were telling us they had fun at the photo shoots, and when the photos came out? People were telling us they couldn't wait to hire him.

Sent on 06/18/2019

Rachel · Married on 05/31/2019

Jason is the best!

Absolutely wonderful!! I couldn't of asked for a better photographer! Jason was awesome and the photos came out perfect. Jason captured moments that we didn't expect, and when we saw some of the teasers we were so happy. 100% recommend!

Sent on 06/27/2019

Anna · Married on 04/12/2019

As the mother-of-the-bride and someone who regards the wedding photography as a top priority, I referred my daughter to Jason a couple of months after her wedding to consider having him create a wedding album that she and her new husband would treasure for the rest of their lives. (He was booked on her wedding date) I made her realize that having all the images on a DVD and ordering reprints thru an online site or local store just wasn't enough. Fortunately, she listened to my advice and went forward with Jason who designed a beautiful album which tells the story of their wedding day with such rich color, with varying contrasts, with image layering and backdrops... He went beyond the number of images the album usually holds to ensure that all their selections were included. He then gave them time to preview the layout of each page for their approval and was very open to their ideas, making any changes that they asked for without hesitation. He shared his professional opinions but never imposed anything on them. His only concern was to make them truly happy with their memories. The whole process took only two months. In addition, he responds to emails promptly and offers customized packages at very reasonable prices. But most of all, besides his creative talent and artistry in photography, what makes him stand out is his warm and kind personality. He is totally approachable, very pleasant and calm, and works TOGETHER with you. And that's what I believe really draws clients to him. He is already booking weddings for 2015 so the word is out! And when you are lucky to experience working together with him, you can't help feeling compelled to add some more words in recognition for his genuine efforts to being more than just a photographer...he connects on a deeper level and seeks total satisfaction from his clients. And that's what makes all the difference in the world.

Sent on 01/14/2014

Kayla Galka · Married on 04/12/2019

Fantastic Person, Stunning Photos

Jason is a fantastic photographer! We were referred to him by family who had used him to create their wedding album. So this was the first time we’d be working with him during the wedding and honestly he is the best! He is so hard working, low-key and never got overwhelmed. He was so professional and all our guest noticed how great he was. Now that’s just what it's like to work with him, his photos on the other hand are stunning!! He has a unique style of capturing and editing the perfect moments! Our family and friends are raving about our photos! We can’t wait to create our album with him!!

Sent on 04/26/2019
  • Kevin

Kevin Mcardle · Married on 04/05/2019

Jason was Great!

Jason took our wedding photos at our beach ceremony and they turned out great! Personally, I hate taking photos, but Jason got the best out of me. He's very energetic and was a delight to work with. He is very professional and made sure we got all of the shots we requested. Thanks to Jason, I'll have beautiful photos to look back on. I highly recommend Jason!!!

Sent on 05/23/2019
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 03/23/2019

Top notch!

You must book Jason Rhee RIGHT NOW!! We just got married on March 23rd at Park Chateau in East Brunswick, NJ and Jason already sent us our teaser photos yesterday- April 7th!! I cannot stop staring at all these photos. Jason truly captured the most beautiful memories of our special day! We cannot thank him enough for all of his hard work running around everywhere, making taking all the photos so pleasant (My husband absolutely hates being photographed, and Jason kept it pleasant for him and kept him laughing the entire night!), and most importantly for capturing all these beautiful memories that we will be able to cherish forever. Jason deserves 20 stars and fireworks to us!! He was so much fun to have around on such a special, but also somewhat stressful day. He kept us laughing throughout the entire day and actually felt more like an event planner than a photographer with his obvious top notch experience. I can tell just from the teaser photos we received that he really was able to capture all of the most special moments of our day along with the fun, party pictures! His photos are absolutely STUNNING, and even our guests have been telling us how awesome and fun our photographer was. Jason is professional, responsive, and skilled. He will be one of your favorite vendors!!

Sent on 04/08/2019

jaclyn durney · Married on 12/03/2018

Look no further!

Look no further, Jason is the photographer you MUST use for your wedding and engagement photos! I originally met Jason at my brother’s wedding and knew immediately that I had to book him for mine (and so did everyone else, he must have been at 10 wedding I’ve been to thereafter.) He is professional and easy to work with. The best part about Jason is that is extremely funny, he makes a joke before each photo so that everyone has a natural smile instead of the usual “stand here and smile for the camera”. Our engagement and wedding photos came out BEAUTIFUL and it is going to be very difficult to pick out the album because we LOVE every single one of them. I would recommend Jason anyone looking for photographer!

Sent on 12/07/2019

Diana C · Married on 11/04/2018

Great photographer and person!!

Jason was beyond amazing! He took beautiful pictures of us and our families! Not only is he a great photographer, but he’s so easy to get along with. Everyone at our wedding enjoyed his presence. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a top knotch photographer!!

Sent on 11/20/2018