99 Reviews for Jason Rhee Photography

Destination / Travel (2)
Save the Date (2)
Flush Mount (1)
99 Jason Rhee Photography Reviews

Jason and Paul were THE most amazing photographers to work with. From the moment my husband and I met Jason, we knew he was the photographer for us. He completely understood everything we wanted and offered amazing advice for our wedding day. Our entire wedding party, which was 25 people, could not stop complimenting both Jason and Paul. They captured every moment of the day and I couldn't be happier. The photos are absolutely stunning. I HIGHLY recommend booking with Jason. He was a dream to work with and his skills are amazing. I can't thank him enough for making this day one we will never forget!!!

Profile Picture Regina, 11/10/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Additional Hours

We absolutely loved working with Jason! He was personable and professional, and you can tell that he really enjoys his work. We purchased a package that included an engagement photo shoot as well as photography for our wedding. However, we ended up asking Jason if he could photograph our rehearsal dinner instead of an engagement shoot, and he was happy to accommodate us. He was also great when taking pictures of our young flower girl (our niece), and I think it's common knowledge that it can be tough to get little kids to stand still and smile for the camera. Based on the teasers we've seen on his blog, he shot beautiful details, and his pictures also capture the happiness and love we felt that weekend. Thank you, Jason!!

Profile Picture Carly, 10/28/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

I just recently got married and used Jason to capture my engagement shoot and my wedding. I couldn't be any happier with his enthusiasm and professionalism. Jason is an extremely talented photographer and artist. He took the time, on more than one occasion, to sit down with me, email, and talk on the phone to discuss anything and everything. From choosing an engagement shoot site to determining what styles of photos I liked, Jason listened to me and gave professional feedback and recommendations while making sure everything I wanted was captured. Jason walked me through my timeline of the day prior to the wedding and on the day of, was completely on point with his timing. I can not thank him enough for making this experience one I'll always remember and I'll forever wish I could do it all again!

Profile Picture Michelle , 10/14/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

A+ 5 stars for Jason! It was a pleasure to work with him and he is a great talent. He recently shot my wedding at The Brownstone in NJ on Aug 12. I was very picky about photography vendors, I spent a lot of time doing research and kept coming across Jason's work and absolutely loved it. I looked through 100s of photos and loved the style of his work and his prices are great. I was initially unsure about having only one shooter but after my husband and I got on a conference call with him there was no doubt in our mind that we wanted to hire him for our special day. He was extremely thorough, patient talking to us about the process and the rundown of schedule day of. He is a real seasoned pro and instantly made us feel so comfortable. He is very accommodating, professional and really knows what he is doing. He has it all down to a science. I got some personal recommendations from friends as well for Jason and read a lot of reviews online and we definitely made the right choice. He was so fun and easy to work with. Our guests, family and wedding party raved about him. Our teasers are incredible, I can't stop looking at them and we cannot wait to get the rest of our images soon. We would definitely hire Jason again in a heartbeat for any future life milestone shoots. Do yourself a favor and hire Jason for an engagement shoot or for your wedding, you won't regret it!

Profile Picture Eva , 8/12/17, 3 Reviews
Services Used: One Event/Day, High-Res Images

Jason was the photographer for my best friends wedding and everyone was blown away by him as a photographer and as a person. His energy, professionalism, humor, and talent cannot be emphasized enough! His photography is stunning and you literally have a blast working with him. He makes you feel comfortable and his work ethic and energy are admirable. We had so much fun with Jason - he is exceptional. If I could give Jason another 5 stars I would - He deserves it.

Profile Picture Sabrina, 7/29/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We met Jason after my best friend used him for her wedding. He came to the wedding alone and did the work of 4 photographers. He kept everyone laughing and in a great mood and wasn't intrusive at all. The photos were amazing! When my husband and I got engaged we knew who we needed to use. We hired Jason for our engagement photos as well as our wedding pictures. Our engagement photos are gorgeous and we were so impressed with how he was able to make us feel comfortable. The engagement photo book he turned into our sign in book for our wedding is beautiful and everyone keeps on talking about it! We just received our teasers for the wedding and I am so impressed already. We cannot wait to see the finished product. I honestly could not say enough good things about Jason and his work. Seriously, you will not be disappointed.

Profile Picture Aimee, 7/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I am so lucky to have found Jason!!! He retouches your photos without an extra charge and you get a TON of photos included in your engagement shoot as well as of course your wedding! He provides you with "teasers" so you are able to view your pictures soon after your photoshoots. My husband and I benefited greatly from the direction he provided during the photoshoots to get the best angles & poses. We had a blast with him on our wedding day too! Our wedding party and my guests couldn't get over how hard he worked- running around taking pics everywhere!!!! He was also very receptive to my ideas for shots I wanted including using sparklers! Thank you Jason!!

Profile Picture Gina, 7/7/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason is superb! Definitely one of my best experience for taking the photo shoot.
My husband and I are extremely happy with our engagement photos.
To be honest, we are not sure if this is the person that we want at first. I just did a few research on google and then I saw Jason's website, I tried to send him an email to ask about his available date and he replied me in just a minute...
It turns out this is one of the best decision we have ever made, he gave us many advices about the location choice, clothes and even props that we probably need to prepare before the shooting date. He explain everything in detail and clear with that and with the contract. That make us feel more secure and excited for the coming photo shooting.
Jason has a wonderful personality and is able to make us feel completely calm and comfortable before the camera.
We receive more than 200 photos in a USB drive that mail to our house and the photos were just beyond anything we could have imagined. Also, the price is so affordable, compare to such a big portfolio that he gave us.
I couldn't recommend him more if you are thinking about taking either engagement photo or wedding photo. I am sure this would be your one of the best investment that you can remember for the rest of your lives.

Profile Picture xu, 6/24/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason was absolutely wonderful! He made sure we got all perfect shots and kept us on schedule. Jason has great ideas and great energy. We had so much fun shooting!

Profile Picture Anna, 5/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason was awesome throughout the entire process. When deciding about engagement photos I think I changed the date and location on him 1000 times. He was extremely flexible about the whole thing and the photos turned out great. My husband and I said we actually had a lot of fun taking them too! He always listened to my ideas and took a look at what I had found that I liked on the internet prior to our wedding day too, taking into account my opinions. On the actual wedding day he was everywhere getting every moment from multiple different angles. We got a little teaser of our photos and I am already in love and cannot wait to see the final product! Jason has great packages to choose from that are very reasonably priced for the awesome quality he gives!

Profile Picture Taylor , 3/25/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

The moment that I looked at Jason Rhee's website I was completely floored! His vision is so creative and artsy and his eye for photography was beyond what I could have every imagined. My husband and I were married on March 4, 2017. We had a destination wedding in New Jersey, which is my home state. We flew up for a consultation with Jason and we were so impressed with how professional and organized he was. He put together a timeline for our wedding and because of his organizational skills we were able to budget our time successfully on such a chaotic morning. He was everywhere taking pictures and didn't stop the whole afternoon and night. You can tell how much he loves his job by the way he takes such pride in what he does!!
About a week ago we were able to view a few teasers on his website of our special day. My husband and I were so pleased with how they came out and cannot wait to see our albums! The photos from our wedding mean the most to us because they will last forever and they are frequent reminders of one of the best days of our lives. I am so happy to have went with Jason! He was worth every penny and I cannot thank him enough for everything!

Profile Picture Caroline, 3/4/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Albums

Working with Jason was a dream. He made our guests and bridal party feel so comfortable and had everyone laughing the whole time. He worked with our schedule and moved seamlessly between the bridal party and guests to capture the true spirit of our wedding. He even stayed later than he should have to get some last minute shots after things had died down. We love Jason! He was truly the best choice for our wedding.

Profile Picture Jerlyn, 11/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Jason Rhee was so wonderful. Not only were his rates incredibly affordable, he was responsive, organized, and so nice! He had us laughing and smiling the whole day, he made our families feel comfortable, and our pictures came out BEAUTIFULLY! I can't say enough nice things about Jason!

Profile Picture Sandra, 11/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We had found Jason Rhee through a recommendation of a good friend. Now we had already consulted with one photographer at the time but decided to meet Jason anyways, just for comparison, and we are so happy that we did! From the moment we met Jason, we knew right away that we wanted him to be our photographer for our big day. We fell in love with his energetic vibe and passion for what he does. And the ease of working with him from the start, able to answer all our questions/concerns , giving us great recommendations for location for our engagement photos, we were confident that we were in good hands. During our engagement photo session, we never felt uncomfortable or pressured, but just had so much fun taking them. Now every time we look back at our engagement photos , it gives us a flashback of the day we had taken them and how much we enjoyed working with him. Then during our wedding day, it felt like Jason was everywhere all at once! He captured so many memorable moments with not only of us, but also our family and our friends. Moments that could've easily slipped away, yet he was there even when we didn't think he was. We've received so many compliments from our family, friends and coworkers on how amazing our pictures and guest album came out and we are so lucky to have found him! Jason was worth every penny spent and if we had to do it all over again, we'd hire him in a heartbeat! So if you haven't found a photographer for your wedding, book him now and you won't ragret it! Not even a letter :)

Profile Picture Heidi, 10/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography

100% professional, hard worker, flexible and works hard to make sure he gets the best shots at your wedding. Jason knows his stuff. Not only he is a great photographer, he is even better graphics designer. Very experienced, responds back in a quick manner and always on-time. Moreover, goes above and beyond for you.

Profile Picture SAM, 10/29/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Believe all the reviews! Jason is extremely professional, kind, and skillful. He did an amazing job at our wedding and we couldn't be happier. We loved working with him. You won't be disappointed. Thank you!!

Profile Picture C, 10/28/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, One Event/Day, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

I can't thank Jason enough, he is great. Jason made was extremely patient and professional. He tried to keep me calm while making sure he captured special moments. You can't go wrong with Jason, I would choose him for any other event.

Profile Picture Joanna , 10/1/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason is more than just a photographer, he's a full package that ensures you that your wedding day is going to be perfect! Why? Because he's very confident as a professional, yet very humble and easy going as a person, he's very experienced, positive, on time, creative, personal, incredibly energetic, he has a fantastic attitude, the list can go on and on, but most importantly, he puts his mind and heart to his work, he cares about your wedding since day 1 you talk to him. Jason got amazing reviews that caught my eye right away, almost too good to be true, but I can assure you that, Jason absolutely is worth every single compliment in these reviews. Jason is the easiest decision we made during the whole wedding planning process. We had a day wedding so we had to get ready very early in the morning, we were an hour late for our first look pictures and everyone was nervous. Jason was so calm and so prepared and he said to me “Don't worry, we will get all the pictures done”, and he kept his words, not to mention the pictures came out beautiful. That really means a lot to me, because as an Asian bride, we care nothing more than pictures. I can't even remember how many guests came to us and told us how great Jason was. I knew that Jason would be our photographer from our very first meeting. He has the perfect personality to work around people, he makes everyone around him comfortable, which I consider a very important trait of a wedding photographer. It has been nothing but joy working with Jason and he definitely went beyond our expectation!

Profile Picture Haley, 9/25/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

I LOVE Jason. He's so fun and made the chore of taking pictures enjoyable. Jason took all the types of pictures I wanted. I only got to see my teasers so far, but oh wow. I cannot wait to get the rest. My fiancé was in charge of staying in contact with Jason, which they texted and Jason always got back to him in a timely fashion. Everyone involved in the picture taking process enjoyed working Jason too. I would recommend him to family, friends, and strangers he was just that great!

Profile Picture User6757796, 1+ year ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Thank You Cards, One Event/Day

We are so incredibly thankful to have had Jason for our wedding day! He was so attentive and professional and so fun! Our sneak peak shots are amazing and we are so confident the rest will be just as awesome! Thank you so so much Jason for capturing our beautiful day and giving us memories that we will have for a lifetime!

Profile Picture Joanna, 9/4/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason Rhee is an amazingly talented photographer! He was recommended to us by an acquaintance who raved about his work. We have not been disappointed! Jason is very busy but always professional and responsive. We first met via Skype and then in person (Jason met us halfway since we live over an hour away). We love his eye for detail and he made the pictures feel very unique to us as a couple, not just standard engagement/wedding photos. His prices are an excellent value. Jason did an amazing job on our engagement photos in Central Park; we had so much fun together! His turnaround time is fairly quick (about 6 weeks) and he posted teaser photos on his blog after two weeks. We are thrilled with the teaser photos we've seen of our wedding; can't wait to see the final pictures. Bottom line, Jason Rhee is a top notch professional who you can trust to make your wedding photos not just great, but gorgeous.

Profile Picture Andrea, 8/28/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards

Below is an email I sent to Jason after our wedding day. He is absolutely the best.

Jason-
Where do I even begin? Steve and I want to thank you for photographing our wedding day. You were absolutely amazing from start to finish, and everyone was so impressed with how hard you worked the entire day. When there were nerves in the beginning of the day, you were calm and funny and helped to ease everyone's nerves. You were totally unobtrusive during the ceremony, and yet you seemed to be everywhere at once, I don't know how you did it! You were able to wrangle and arrange two very large families for a group picture (families who don't follow directions that well! ha) with ease! It was just absolutely unbelievable. All of our guests were commenting on how wonderful you were!

Thank you so very much, and we can't wait to see the rest of the pictures!

Trust me when I tell you that you will come highly recommended to all of my friends!

All the best,
Katie and Steve

Profile Picture Katelyn, 8/5/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs, Save the Date, Thank You Cards

We cannot say any more positive things about Jason. He brought so much energy and laughter to our wedding day, which really came through as genuine joy in our beautiful photos! He was accommodating to all of our requests, including an off the cuff spontaneous wedding shoot at the basketball court in the park in which we had our first look shoot. He has such an attention to detail and is able to spot any thing in our photos that may seem out of place. And his communication and planning was very thorough and timely, making sure to follow up with me well in advance and even afterwards. Such a joy working with Jason and my husband and I couldn't be happier. Highly recommend!

Profile Picture doris, 8/1/16, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Canvas, Digital Files

Jason did an incredible job on our wedding day. Not only was he fun to work with, but he made sure that he set up the shots perfectly and was willing to do whatever it took to get the best photo. He was always very responsive and willing to answer questions during the planning process as well. Our photos are beautiful and we are so glad we chose him.

Profile Picture Jeff, 7/22/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations