20613 Great Laurel Ave, Tampa, FL 33647 Map · Phone number

• A. J. Wes Photography

47 Reviews for Jason Mize Photography

Jason Bowley · Married on 02/15/2019

Look no further!

How can you place a value on truly amazing photos of your big day? We're talking about something you will look at for the rest of your life. Possibly something your great great grand kids will look at someday....who knows. Photos and photographers come in many flavors and we chose Jason initially because we liked the style of his work. In our words his pictures have a way of blending natural-ness, amazing light, and vintage feel. Like all true art its hard to describe. We fell in love with his work and then him as well. His warm and calming yet professional personality was just what we needed to bring out the real us in our photos. In the end he gave us exactly what we had hoped for. Thanks for all your hard work!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Joe Amaral · Married on 02/11/2019

Everything You Want in a Photographer

As someone who works in the visual field, I was incredibly picky when it came to choosing the right photog for me and my wife's wedding in Key West. We had heard of Jason through word of mouth and were immediately drawn to his work. But talent isn't everything so we wanted to make sure he meshed well with us and our personalities. After a lengthy phone meeting with him, we knew we had found the right fit.

My biggest takeaway with Jason is how calm and poised he was even during hectic moments throughout the wedding day. He is very, very good at capturing beautiful images but, almost more importantly, he works really well with his subjects. By the end of the day we felt like Jason was a long-time friend. Make sure to check out his work before booking your next photographer.

Sent on 11/18/2019

Amy Gonzalez · Married on 11/17/2018

Best photographer ever

Jason is fun, professional, and the best photographer I could have ever asked for. His pictures are even better!

He made the day super fun and easy going while getting photos I couldn't even believe were real life.

He travels anywhere and is a blast to be around. I definitely recommend Jason for anything you need.

Sent on 11/25/2018

• Chantilly Cakes Wedding Cakes

I have had the pleasure of working with Jason Mize photography. He is very professional and the work is fabulous. I love how he photographed the wedding cake. You can view his work on Chantilly Cakes facebook page.

• 20613 Great Laurel Ave Tampa, 33647 See on map
    Location of (Jason Mize Photography)