Engagement

Wedding Portraits (1)
Flush Mount (1)
Negatives (1)
Prints (1)

Jason is hands down the best and the most talented photographer I have ever met. When I came across his portfolio and website, I was instantly blown away and knew that I had to have him as our photographer. I mean, looking at his website and his work, it all speaks for itself. Working with him is like watching a master at work. He is so dedicated to what he does! We took our engagement pictures at Kelly Rock Springs in Apopka, and he would be walking around through bushes trying to find the perfect spot and the perfect lighting. My husband and I felt awkward at first going into our engagement shoot as it was our first time ever being professionally photographed, but the second Jason met up with us to do our shoot he made us feel SO comfortable. He directed us and talked us through it, so the pictures came out genuine and unposed. I will forever be grateful that we chose Jason and Tiffany as our photographers to capture our wedding day. He will be the first one we call if we ever need professional shots again. Pictures last a lifetime and they're the one thing that you have years after your big day! Jason is totally worth every penny!

Profile Picture Saya, 3/2/18, 8 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Proofs, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Wedding Portraits

Where do I begin? Jason Mize is one of the first vendors I booked for my wedding and I'm SO glad I did. Choosing who would take the priceless photos we will have and treasure forever was a big priority for us, and we could not be happier with our experience working with Jason. We found his work on Instagram and as soon as we did, we knew we didn't need to look any further. He is worth every penny and more. He is incredibly talented & our photos turned out better than we could have ever imaged. His style, eye, editing and attention to detail are worth every penny and we will treasure his work forever. He's a true artist.

Beyond his talent, it's important to note what an amazing person and professional he is to work with. He knows what he's doing and his passion really shines through too. He was just a true joy to work with leading up to the event and especially the day-of. He answered all my questions and gave really helpful advice. His communication and responsiveness is on-point, and he really listened to our vision, vibe and what we were going for throughout the process. When he showed up the day-of, I felt more like I was meeting a friend than a vendor. He has a great calm and trusting energy that was so appreciated that day. I could not imagine having another photographer with us on our big day, and we are so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with Jason. This will not be the last time we use him - that's for sure! I really could go on and on. We love you Jason!! Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Becca , 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason was the first vendor I hired after we got engaged. He is an incredible photographer that captures every moment (and more!) of your special day! He's creative, unique and extremely relaxed which any bride knows is an amazing quality! He becomes more of a friend and truly is phenomenal at what he does. We couldn't be more lucky to have had him!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews

Matted Prints
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have had the pleasure of working with Jason Mize photography. He is very professional and the work is fabulous. I love how he photographed the wedding cake. You can view his work on Chantilly Cakes facebook page.

Events