Engagement

Flush Mount (1)
Negatives (1)
Prints (1)
Proofs (1)

Where do I begin? Jason Mize is one of the first vendors I booked for my wedding and I'm SO glad I did. Choosing who would take the priceless photos we will have and treasure forever was a big priority for us, and we could not be happier with our experience working with Jason. We found his work on Instagram and as soon as we did, we knew we didn't need to look any further. He is worth every penny and more. He is incredibly talented & our photos turned out better than we could have ever imaged. His style, eye, editing and attention to detail are worth every penny and we will treasure his work forever. He's a true artist.

Beyond his talent, it's important to note what an amazing person and professional he is to work with. He knows what he's doing and his passion really shines through too. He was just a true joy to work with leading up to the event and especially the day-of. He answered all my questions and gave really helpful advice. His communication and responsiveness is on-point, and he really listened to our vision, vibe and what we were going for throughout the process. When he showed up the day-of, I felt more like I was meeting a friend than a vendor. He has a great calm and trusting energy that was so appreciated that day. I could not imagine having another photographer with us on our big day, and we are so thankful to have had the opportunity to work with Jason. This will not be the last time we use him - that's for sure! I really could go on and on. We love you Jason!! Thank you for everything!!

Profile Picture Becca , 7/8/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Jason was the first vendor I hired after we got engaged. He is an incredible photographer that captures every moment (and more!) of your special day! He's creative, unique and extremely relaxed which any bride knows is an amazing quality! He becomes more of a friend and truly is phenomenal at what he does. We couldn't be more lucky to have had him!

Profile Picture Kim, 4/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Selecting a photographer was the most important part of planning my wedding and Jason exceeded every expectation! He was super easy to work with and so much fun. His passion for photography shows in every photo and I am blown away by how gorgeous my photos turned out! Every photo looks like it belongs in a magazine, the colors and lighting and attention to detail are truly stunning. I highly highly recommend Jason Mize photography! All you need to do is visit his page or instagram and see some of his work, and you will want him to be your photographer too!

Profile Picture Ashley, 12/30/16, 3 Reviews

Matted Prints
Save the Date
4 AWARDS

1 ENDORSEMENT
I have had the pleasure of working with Jason Mize photography. He is very professional and the work is fabulous. I love how he photographed the wedding cake. You can view his work on Chantilly Cakes facebook page.

Events