20613 Great Laurel Ave, Tampa, FL 33647 Map · Phone number

Jason Mize Photography 6
Jason Mize Photography 7

Jason Bowley · Married on 02/15/2019

Look no further!

How can you place a value on truly amazing photos of your big day? We're talking about something you will look at for the rest of your life. Possibly something your great great grand kids will look at someday....who knows. Photos and photographers come in many flavors and we chose Jason initially because we liked the style of his work. In our words his pictures have a way of blending natural-ness, amazing light, and vintage feel. Like all true art its hard to describe. We fell in love with his work and then him as well. His warm and calming yet professional personality was just what we needed to bring out the real us in our photos. In the end he gave us exactly what we had hoped for. Thanks for all your hard work!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    Jason Mize Photography 8
    Jason Mize Photography 9
    Jason Mize Photography 10
    Jason Mize Photography 11

Amy Gonzalez · Married on 11/17/2018

Best photographer ever

Jason is fun, professional, and the best photographer I could have ever asked for. His pictures are even better!

He made the day super fun and easy going while getting photos I couldn't even believe were real life.

He travels anywhere and is a blast to be around. I definitely recommend Jason for anything you need.

Sent on 11/25/2018

Regina Rached · Married on 05/25/2018

Creative, talented and easy to work with!

If I could give Jason a million stars I would! He is an incredible artist, so talented. I literally knew he would photograph my wedding from the first time I saw his work and how much it inspired me. I wasn't even engaged then. When we had to change our wedding date, he was so flexible. He was the only vendor I had to make sure was available. I couldn't have had the wedding without him. He's also so calm and makes everything so easy. My advice if you book him, let him explore his creativity. My husband and I are beyond happy with the photos and cannot wait to hang some on our walls at our new house. LOVE Jason!

Sent on 02/12/2019
    Jason Mize Photography 12
    Jason Mize Photography 13
    Jason Mize Photography 14
    Jason Mize Photography 15

• Chantilly Cakes
    Chantilly Cakes Wedding Cakes

I have had the pleasure of working with Jason Mize photography. He is very professional and the work is fabulous. I love how he photographed the wedding cake. You can view his work on Chantilly Cakes facebook page.

• 20613 Great Laurel Ave Tampa, 33647 See on map