JARFLY Photographs

5318 SW Laurelwood Ave (mailing address only), Portland, OR 97225 Map · Phone number

About JARFLY Photographs

JARFLY specializes in capturing weddings and important moments in life in natural light photographs. I believe the most memorable events in your life carry a beauty that stands on it's own, and therefore I seek to capture illuminating lovely photographs in the fine art essence. Shooting with a mixture of digital and film I seek to represent your personality/event in it's natural, flawless state using flattering available light and unique compositions.

In addition, I love working with people and seek to make every interaction fun and relaxing. I look forward to working with you and helping to make your big day that much more special.

Follow JARFLY Photographs on

tgportraits1

6 Reviews for JARFLY Photographs

• Katrina

Katrina · Married on 10/13/2012

Jenni was incredibly sweet, professional, and flexible. When I called, she was very helpful as I was deciding what I needed to rent. The process was very smooth and she was always quick to respond if I had any questions or concerns. Drop off and pick up is a bonus service on top of the adorable bottles and decorations she has to offer. Jenni also has a super cute blog that will keep me inspired even after my wedding. I would absolutely recommend Jarfly Rentals!

Sent on 10/15/2012

Jillian · Married on 09/15/2012

Jenni was great to work with. Finding Jarfly was a lifesaver- her prices were much cheaper than others and I was so happy that I could rent the gorgeous blue jars that I needed rather than spending tons on things I would have to resell.

Sent on 09/22/2012

A · Married on 09/02/2012

JARFLY was professional , prompt, and so easy to work with. Plus the items are ADORABLE!!!! 5 stars!!!

Sent on 09/04/2012

JARFLY Photographs FAQ

• What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Matted Prints, Proofs

• J29 Events
    J29 Events Wedding Planners

Jenni at JARFLY Event Rentals is great to work with! Best of all, she has an awesome selection of rental items! I can't wait to work with her again!

• Puddle Jumpin' Cards
    Puddle Jumpin' Cards Wedding Invitations

Jenni at Jarfly has an extensive, organized inventory of unique and hard to find rentals. If you're looking for decor to reflect your personality, contact Jarfly!

• 5318 SW Laurelwood Ave, (mailing address only) Portland, 97225 See on map