12620 Toscana Way, Fort Mill, SC 29708 Map · Phone number
Most Popular Price $750
  • Photos & Videos 16

About Jammnation

Jammnation is a wedding DJ and entertainment service based out of Charlotte, North Carolina. Jammnation is owned and operated by the talented DJ A-Love. DJ A-Love grew up with a passion for music, singing, and playing instruments, and he still carries that love to this day. He is devoted to creating incredible music experiences for his clients and helping them celebrate all of the special moments of their wedding day in full. DJ A-Love and his team at Jammnation have provided entertainment services for everything from private parties and corporate events, to booming wedding celebrationss. To add to the whole experience, Jammnation offers lighting services as well to help bring your wedding guests to the dance floor.

No matter your party needs, Jammnation has you covered. The Jammnation team is dedicated to helping their clients celebrate their special day in the best way possible. Their goal is to bring your vision to life, and they are willing to tailor their services to make that happen. No matter your music tast, or your style, Jammnation can help you create a night to remember.

• Customizable playlist

My setup
My setup
DJ A-Love
DJ A-Love
Getting my settings right!
Getting my settings right!
Cake cut

Jammnation 6
Jammnation 7

Miranda · Married on 04/27/2019

Best Wedding DJ Ever!!!!

ummm what can i say. Dj Alove was friendly, professional, timely and overall a breath of fresh air to my husband and I throughout our wedding process. We trusted him to help officiate and play great music and he did just that!! We are overjoyed we chose DJ Alove. Please future husbands and wives, BOOK HIM! His entire setup was amazing and my guest and family thoroughly enjoyed him!!

Sent on 04/30/2019

Melissa Hendrix · Married on 04/14/2019

Dream Wedding

You made our wedding day, a day to remember FOREVER! I can’t possibly tell you how many people said what a wonderful time they had, and we owe it all to you! The dance floor was packed all night, the atmosphere was electrifying and the playlist was exactly what we had envisioned! One of my favorite parts of the night was the father daughter dance. It meant so much to me that DJ A Love took the time to arrange a special song with my father. DJ A Love is extremely professional, punctual, lively, caring and will exceed your expectations making sure everything is perfect for your special day! He is simply amazing at what he does and we have given his name to virtually everyone we know and will certainly never use another DJ. Do yourself a favor and book DJ A-Love for ALL OF YOUR EVENTS!!!

Sent on 04/21/2019

James Golden · Married on 04/06/2019

Son's 16th birthday party

DJ A Love did my son's 16th birthday party last weekend 4/6/19. Everything went great, my son and his friends had a blast. The music he played was great, and the quality of sound was crisp and clear. He showed up on time like he said he would and set up rather fast. The way he had his equipment set up (speakers, lights, table, etc..) was impressive, and he was constantly professional. He even came down off the stage to mingle with my son and his friends a little here and there, he didn't have to do that but he did! Overall this experience with him was fantastic, the next event that I have I'll be sure to use him again. If you decide to book him you won't be disappointed and you will get your money's worth!

Sent on 04/11/2019
    Jammnation 13

Award

Jammnation FAQ

• What is the starting price for wedding DJ services? $ 650.00
  • What is included in the starting price? Consultation, Karaoke, Microphones, Sound/PA System
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 750.00
  • What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Consultation, Sound/PA System, Karaoke, Microphones, Travel Expenses
  • What is the starting price for uplighting? $ 350.00
  • What music genres do you specialize in? Christian, Club, Electronic, Hip Hop, International, Jazz, Oldies, Pop, R&B/Soul, Rock, Top 40

• 12620 Toscana Way Fort Mill, SC, 29708 See on map