JAMMIN' DJs

Littleton, CO View map
$1,295 Most Popular Price

$1,295 Most Popular Price

JAMMIN DJs is a DJ company in Atlanta, Georgia. This award-winning event entertainment company provides exceptional decor, uplighting, and music services to weddings and special events. The professional team at JAMMIN’ DJs recognizes the importance of having high-quality entertainment for a successful event, and work hard to provide just that.

JAMMIN’ DJs has a great selection of music genres available. From pop to rock, hip-hop and beyond, you are sure to hear all of your favorite hits. The list of services offered at this company includes:

• MC
  • Bilingual MC
  • Do-not-play list
  • Liability insurance
  • Video projection
  • Consultation
  • Karaoke

Other Services
This company goes above and beyond to help you have the best entertainment possible. Aside from the above mentioned services, they can also provide the following additional equipment to your event to make it even better:

• Disco ball
  • Microphones
  • Uplighting
  • Flat screen
  • Photo booth
  • Sound/PA system

What is the starting price for wedding DJ services?

$675

What is included in the starting price?

Sound/PA System

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1,295

What is included in the price of your most popular wedding package?

Photobooth

What is the starting price for uplighting?

$250

What music genres do you specialize in?

Christian
Pop
R&B/Soul
Rock
Top 40

What services do you offer?

Bilingual MC
Do-Not-Play List
Karaoke
One Event Per Day
Video Projection

What additional equipment do you offer?

Disco Ball
Flat Screen
Photobooth
Projector
Uplighting

• Makenna
    Makenna Getting married on 09/28/2022

We loved our DJ!

Micheal is absolutely the best DJ ever! He went out of his way to make sure our wedding was perfect and went smoothly. It wouldn’t have been the same without his help. We would 1000% recommend him.
  • Abby
    Abby F. Married on 03/12/2022

Best dj ever

WOW we were so impressed with Tyler and Jammin DJs as a whole. We had such an amazing experience both on our wedding day and during the planning process. First off, the pricing is very fair and affordable for the value of service that you get. The planning forms online were GREAT and our DJ, Tyler, went through them in detail with us about a month before the wedding. He made helpful suggestions about the timing of events and asked questions about details that I had not thought of myself. He checked in with us multiple times before the wedding day and he also reached out to all of our vendors beforehand to introduce himself (which I know my photographer, videographer, and planner all appreciated). On the day of the wedding, Tyler was punctual and professional. He did the music for our ceremony and everything was perfectly timed and exactly how I imagined it would be. We had some pretty specific music picked out (specific arrangements of common songs) and he followed up with me multiple times to make sure he had the right versions (as in he called me and played the song for me so that I could hear the exact arrangement that would be played - which I loved). Tyler was also an amazing MC for the reception. He hyped up the crowd for our entrances, got the timing of the fade ins and outs for our dances just right, and he kept the party going ALL NIGHT once the dance floor was open. One of the most important things to me about our reception was that I wanted it to be a real party without any awkward lulls in the music. We got exactly that with Tyler. He played all the songs we specifically requested and was able to use those to make the rest of the night's playlist - it felt so genuinely US. Tyler also helped with coordinating our sparkler send off outside by communicating with the photographer/videographer about about timing. He honestly went above and beyond and we can't thank him and Jammin DJs enough. We had the best day ever, and our DJ helped make that happen! Thank you so much!
  • Adam
    Adam D. Married on 10/23/2021

Look no further, Michael and Jammin' DJ is the best.

For those who don't want to read the wall of text that is to follow. Here is my short and sweet review. When friends and family talked to me after my wedding, the most common compliment I got was "your DJ was amazing!" and I couldn't agree more.

I had seen Michael perform at various events before including a VIP tailgate every week at the Broncos game and was always impressed me with his sets and emcee abilities.

In the past I have worked in the live sound area before and I had some pretty high expectations for my wedding. What I didn't anticipate is that Michael would blow these expectations out of the water.

From the early days of planning Michael helped us avoid what he called a "clutch wedding" where it feels like stop/go all the time. He helped us come up with a good order of doing the first dance, cake cutting, etc.

He also collaborated with us on a "speed photo" session where my wife and I would run around to all the tables and take a photo with each table. After we took the photo, that table was asked to go to the dance floor so we could take a big group photo with everyone at the end of the speed session.

Two things came out of this awesome idea. One - We didn't feel the pressure of taking a bunch of photos while we tried to enjoy our reception and two - with everyone on the dance floor for our group photo, Michael immediately dropped the dance music. No awkwardness of an empty dance floor to see who would go dance first, just 180 people immediately dancing. And thanks to Michael and his DJing ability to read the room it stayed full the entire night!

The thing I was most impressed about was during the ceremony itself. Things happen in the world of live sound and during our ceremony the microphone we had on our officiant started having issues due to the cell phone interference introduced by 180 people. Without skipping a beat, a backup microphone was handed to our officiant and the problem was solved.

Michael was professional, showed up early, went above and beyond in what he did for us including getting the entire room to sing happy birthday to my best man.

If you have no idea where to start / what to look for in a DJ I can assure you look no further and hire Michael and Jammin' DJ's for your event.

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• Wendy & Jeff
    20 photos · 12/04/2016
  • Zach & Cailtin
    28 photos · 05/17/2014

Heritage Eagle Bend Golf Club Heritage Eagle Bend Golf Club Country Club Weddings

Jammin' Dj's are one of our favorite DJ's here at HEBGC. They have so much energy and are so much fun!

WOW Weddings WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

The Meadows Event Center The Meadows Event Center Barn & Farm Weddings

Jammin' DJs they go above and beyond to make every event a success. Please check them out for you special day!

26 W. Dry Creek Circle, Suite #600 Littleton, 80120
800-445-1204
Location of (JAMMIN' DJs)
26 W. Dry Creek Circle Suite #600 Littleton, CO, 80120
303-308-9700
800-445-1204

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding