JAMMIN' DJs Reviews

276 | Littleton, CO

276 Reviews for JAMMIN' DJs

• Julie

Julie · Married on 05/12/2020

Bryan Evans was our DJ and he absolutely was responsible for the epic reception that we had. Most of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Bryan is an exceptional DJ and will get everyone on your dance floor (and keep them there) all night! He not only created an awesome party and dancing atmosphere, but he helped me and my husband with coordination during the different events of the night (toasts, cake cutting, etc). He is extremely friendly, outgoing, kind, and overall the best DJ I've ever seen.

Here's a few tips that I learned along the way that I wish I would have known ahead of time:
    1. Rent uplighting! It created that dancing atmosphere that is needed in a plain room!
    2. Make your play/do not play list, but don't stick to them if their not working. We made our must play list with popular dance songs that we love right now (Calvin Harris, Kygo, etc)....however alot of adults don't know those songs. People want to dance to songs they know all the words to. A few songs into dancing I told Bryan to ignore our must play list and instead play songs that he knows all ages will love and will dance to. He was masterful at playing the best music (nothing cheesy) but also catering to everyone there.
    3. Request Bryan Evans and you will have an amazing wedding.

Sent on 09/01/2015

Cindy Mai · Married on 09/14/2019

Vail wedding

We had Michael Waldron as our DJ and we couldn’t of been happier. He kept the flow going and gave us some great ideas during the planning process. He constantly check-in with us to make sure things are going as planned. Overall we were very happy .

Sent on 09/19/2019

Kellyann · Married on 09/07/2019

Great Job!

Michael did a great job, I would happily recommend Jammin’ DJs!

Sent on 10/02/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding to talk about

Jammin DJs was awesome!! Super easy to use form to select songs. John was super helpful with recommendations of music and the flow of things at the ceremony and reception. The up lighting was really fun and not at all tacky which was my fear! It made the dance party at the reception way better with the lighting! The photo booth was a hit too! John's whole staff was super friendly and professional. They knew how to keep ppl on the dance floor. Everyone was talking about how awesome the DJ was! It was a great day and the reception was a blast thanks to Jammin DJs!!

Sent on 08/27/2019
  • Kristen

Kristen Gustafson Rafferty · Married on 07/07/2019

Planning out of state, made easy!

Planning a wedding is often stressful, the DJ aspect was an extraordinary experience. Michael got everyone involved by starting the reception with a group photo on the dance floor, people were out of their seats and ready to participate. All age groups! He kept the dinner and toasts on track, so there was never an awkward lull. Can't thank Jammin' DJ's enough!!!!

Sent on 07/17/2019

Claire Z · Married on 05/18/2019

Great! So fun and memorable!

Brian at Jammin DJs is fantastic!! Brian was the DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception! He helped make the ceremony and reception so seamless, fun, and exactly what we had hoped for! He called us a month before the wedding to get to know us and asked us what we wanted our night to be like and made it just that and more! He helped make our night so memorable!! I'd highly suggest Brian and Jammin DJs for any event!!!

Sent on 06/12/2019

Sarah Dye · Married on 04/08/2019

Good price, great service!

Jammin' DJ's did an amazing job for our wedding! Michael was our DJ and he definitely knows how to get the party started. He was incredibly easy to work with and so knowledgeable with all of his experience. We ended up hiring him again for our company holiday party. If you are looking for a great DJ for a reasonable price, Jammin' DJs is it!

Sent on 02/05/2020
  • Abby

Abby Contreras · Married on 03/23/2019

Memorable!

I had the pleasure of working with John Murray and his team with JAMMIN' DJs. They created an amazing atmosphere for an outdoor wedding of over 400 guests. Between a fire work introduction of the couple, running a photobooth, and keeping the dance floor hot, JAMMIN DJs made the wedding a very memorable one. @jammindjsgeorgia

Sent on 04/03/2019
  • Kayla

Kayla · Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful time!

Kevin was AWESOME! Read the crowd, but also respected what we wanted as well! Would definitely recommend, they are super thorough getting to know their clients and never miss a beat!

Sent on 12/26/2018

Jackie · Married on 10/07/2018

Easy and fun

Weddings are crazy and the weather played a big part in putting stress in ours. Jammin' DJ's didn't will a beat and made the changes that need to be made without a problem.

Sent on 11/06/2018
  • Stephanie

Stephanie Sellstrom · Married on 09/29/2018

So happy we went with Jammin’ DJs!

Reasonably priced, kept the party going, and checked in with the bride and groom. Michael was wonderful and I highly recommend Jammin DJs!

Sent on 12/19/2018

Laura · Married on 09/22/2018

Jason was amazing!

Jason was the DJ for our wedding and did not disappoint. We had our backyard wedding at a private residence and he made a special trip out to look at the property beforehand. He made me feel so at ease about the wedding day and the music was truly one of the best parts of the night. Everyone was dancing all night long!! I let Jason pick the majority of the songs that were played and I had people of all ages complimenting the music and the vibe it was giving off. Thank you, Jason, for keeping everyone on their feet!!!

Meagan · Married on 09/08/2018

We could not have asked for a better DJ! Dave did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception. Our entire day/night was perfect. He knew what tunes to play to keep the party going out on the dance floor. Everyone there enjoyed the music and had a great time! It was so easy to plan it all out before the big day as well. We highly recommend them to anyone!!

Sent on 09/18/2018

Emily · Married on 09/01/2018

Jammin DJs is great! Michael was our DJ & emcee for our ceremony and reception. He kept everything running on time and had great ideas for making our reception fun! Would definitely recommend their services!

Sent on 10/07/2018

Carla · Married on 08/23/2018

Awesome DJ

Bryan was a great DJ for our reception and wedding! He played exactly what we wanted and even knew what to play during the reception when people seemed tired and were not feeling the music we suggested. I definitely recommend him to everyone I know and will contact him for future events (:

Sent on 10/26/2018

Paige · Married on 07/21/2018

Jammin DJs made our wedding the best. day. ever. They are so organized and everything can be done online. Our DJ, Mike, was professional and checked in with us every step of the wedding, even getting us water and some food when we looked like we were overwhelmed! I cannot recommend them enough, and don't forget to add on the market lights that they provide for outdoor weddings!!! They are worth every penny.

Sent on 07/29/2018

Jackie Powers · Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing, fun and wonderful. Exactly what we were hoping for.

They had every detail taken care of. Michael was so helpful and had the best ideas. So many people shared wonderful feedback on our DJ. The dance floor was packed all night and so much fun! They made everything perfect!!

Kelley · Married on 06/24/2018

The Perfect Day

Michael with JAMMIN DJ’s was worth every penny and some. He played all of our requests and helped keep us on track time wise! The dance floor was full all night. I recommend him every time some asks. He made our day the best it could have been.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Kat · Married on 06/23/2018

Absolute Best

Absolutely the best! I had so many people commenting on the fabulous job our DJ, Michael Waldron, did. He made the wedding the party event it turned out to be. Just perfect. I cannot rave enough.

Ashley · Married on 06/16/2018

Jamming DJs was amazing for our wedding! Our DJ, Mark had our crowd dancing all night long and he truly made it the most memorable night!! We are so happy we chose Jamming DJs for our event.

Sent on 06/19/2018
  • Chris

Chris Mahoney · Married on 06/10/2018

Easiest Vendor, Amazing Service!

Jammin DJ’s came highly recommended to my wife and I. To save the long post, we were not disappointed at all! Now for the longer version - We had our wedding at Wings Over the Rockies and I was a little concerned the space would be too large to have the venue filled with music. Speaking to Lindsay and John, I was assured they would have no problem making the hanger into a giant party. They also made the suggestion to add up lighting to our package to add to the ambiance. After reading reviews and looking at photos of the up lighting, we felt confidant Jammin DJ’s would be able to pull off our event and so the booking started!
    We were sent forms to fill out for things like what music we wanted to have played and better yet, what we did not want to be played. We also had a timeline they had us fill out which was in depth, but not horrible like some of our other vendors requirements. So far so good!
    As our event was closing in, our DJ Michael, reached out and took the time to go over everything we could imagine for the night and answered all our questions. At this point in time, Michael and the Jammin DJ’s team was the easiest to work with and get everything setup. We were not chasing people down, leaving us with lots of questions. (A little insight, our venue had switched our rep 3 times in seven months and each time no one knew what was going on with our event and had to go through all the planning forms multiple times, even frantic calls day of to clarify things.)
    Lets skip to the day of the event! My wife and I got to the venue early to make sure everything was good to go and set up. We were taken off to do first look photos and on our way outside, I saw Michael setting up much earlier than I expected. After the photos, I went over to talk to him and make sure he was all set since he was at his computer. He let me know that he was 100% ready to go. This was easily 45 minutes to an hour before our ceremony even began. Michael even went as far as to use the up lights during the ceremony at my request to light up the plane behind the ‘alter’ to add a little flair to it (if the boss is reading this, I forced him to do it 😉, he had no choice. ) All the announcements we perfect throughout the night, you could hear everything he was saying clearly. I’ve noticed at weddings I have attended, you can’t make out what people are saying on the mic. When we finished the toasts, we didn’t realize more of our wedding party wanted to do toasts and Michael handled it like a professional and seamlessly came back to the other toasts so it didn’t seem out of place where he fit them back in.
    Let the party start and it did! Michael seemed to be the puppet master and kept people on the dance floor all the way to the end of the night. Not once did I have to go up to him and ask him to do something or play something that Uncle Bob wanted to hear. All our guests said they had a great night and said the party was amazing. We received so many compliments on Michael in the days and weeks following our wedding. I could not have asked for a better DJ or company to work with. Thanks for killing it on our wedding night! I’ll say it again, Jammin DJ’s was one of the best and easiest vendors of ours to work with! Thanks – Chris and Alyssa

Sent on 04/20/2020

Jeff Allen · Married on 06/07/2018

Awesome and fun

Brian, was great. Made our wedding even more special. Did a special dance was so much fun. Had great knowledge of music and had our cloud dancing & having a great night. Would deffinatly recomend them for your event.

Bryan · Married on 05/18/2018

Jammin' DJs made our wedding really fun!

Chris was excellent! He made well thought out and professional recommendations to us and played music to suit the room the day of. We had a few unique music requirements for the ceremony, but he was able to work with us no problem and everything went off perfectly. Highly recommend!

Sent on 10/19/2018

Kassi · Married on 04/29/2018

Great Vendor

DJ was very responsive and had a lot of good ideas to make our wedding even better.

Sent on 10/16/2018

Britt · Married on 12/09/2017

Michael was wonderful! He was incredibly efficient and clearly knew how to make a wedding run smoothly. He did a great job checking in with us to ensure that things were flowing as needed and was able to modify our schedule of events quickly when other pieces were running behind. I would highly recommend Jammin' DJs and Michael! The dance floor was packed for the entire evening - and that's exactly what we wanted!

Sent on 12/11/2017