JAMMIN' DJs Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

• Makenna
    Makenna Getting married on 09/28/2022

We loved our DJ!

Micheal is absolutely the best DJ ever! He went out of his way to make sure our wedding was perfect and went smoothly. It wouldn’t have been the same without his help. We would 1000% recommend him.
  • Abby
    Abby F. Married on 03/12/2022

Best dj ever

WOW we were so impressed with Tyler and Jammin DJs as a whole. We had such an amazing experience both on our wedding day and during the planning process. First off, the pricing is very fair and affordable for the value of service that you get. The planning forms online were GREAT and our DJ, Tyler, went through them in detail with us about a month before the wedding. He made helpful suggestions about the timing of events and asked questions about details that I had not thought of myself. He checked in with us multiple times before the wedding day and he also reached out to all of our vendors beforehand to introduce himself (which I know my photographer, videographer, and planner all appreciated). On the day of the wedding, Tyler was punctual and professional. He did the music for our ceremony and everything was perfectly timed and exactly how I imagined it would be. We had some pretty specific music picked out (specific arrangements of common songs) and he followed up with me multiple times to make sure he had the right versions (as in he called me and played the song for me so that I could hear the exact arrangement that would be played - which I loved). Tyler was also an amazing MC for the reception. He hyped up the crowd for our entrances, got the timing of the fade ins and outs for our dances just right, and he kept the party going ALL NIGHT once the dance floor was open. One of the most important things to me about our reception was that I wanted it to be a real party without any awkward lulls in the music. We got exactly that with Tyler. He played all the songs we specifically requested and was able to use those to make the rest of the night's playlist - it felt so genuinely US. Tyler also helped with coordinating our sparkler send off outside by communicating with the photographer/videographer about about timing. He honestly went above and beyond and we can't thank him and Jammin DJs enough. We had the best day ever, and our DJ helped make that happen! Thank you so much!
  • Adam
    Adam D. Married on 10/23/2021

Look no further, Michael and Jammin' DJ is the best.

For those who don't want to read the wall of text that is to follow. Here is my short and sweet review. When friends and family talked to me after my wedding, the most common compliment I got was "your DJ was amazing!" and I couldn't agree more.

I had seen Michael perform at various events before including a VIP tailgate every week at the Broncos game and was always impressed me with his sets and emcee abilities.

In the past I have worked in the live sound area before and I had some pretty high expectations for my wedding. What I didn't anticipate is that Michael would blow these expectations out of the water.

From the early days of planning Michael helped us avoid what he called a "clutch wedding" where it feels like stop/go all the time. He helped us come up with a good order of doing the first dance, cake cutting, etc.

He also collaborated with us on a "speed photo" session where my wife and I would run around to all the tables and take a photo with each table. After we took the photo, that table was asked to go to the dance floor so we could take a big group photo with everyone at the end of the speed session.

Two things came out of this awesome idea. One - We didn't feel the pressure of taking a bunch of photos while we tried to enjoy our reception and two - with everyone on the dance floor for our group photo, Michael immediately dropped the dance music. No awkwardness of an empty dance floor to see who would go dance first, just 180 people immediately dancing. And thanks to Michael and his DJing ability to read the room it stayed full the entire night!

The thing I was most impressed about was during the ceremony itself. Things happen in the world of live sound and during our ceremony the microphone we had on our officiant started having issues due to the cell phone interference introduced by 180 people. Without skipping a beat, a backup microphone was handed to our officiant and the problem was solved.

Michael was professional, showed up early, went above and beyond in what he did for us including getting the entire room to sing happy birthday to my best man.

If you have no idea where to start / what to look for in a DJ I can assure you look no further and hire Michael and Jammin' DJ's for your event.

• Kaitlin
    Kaitlin M. Married on 10/10/2021

Excellent experience all around

We hired Jammin DJs and it was worth it! Brian was kind, professional, and am excellent party starter. He kept everything on track and played awesome music! He was so sweet and reassuring the whole time, which was exactly what we needed on such a hectic day. Thank you!
  • Dustin
    Dustin B. Married on 08/09/2021

Jammin djs review

Michael was so amazing for our wedding! We were really uncertain about what songs we wanted to play at particular moments during the wedding and let him know this prior to our call to discuss our planning form. He provided us with great recommendations and walked us through our whole wedding day to make sure we understood how he would announce different moments, discuss pros/cons of different options, and what types of songs are typical in certain moments. Walking through the day with him really calmed our wedding anxiety and made us actually excited for our big day lol. He was an energetic emcee and in-tune with people's energy/musical desires. We couldn't have picked a better DJ for our event!
    Jenessa D. Married on 05/07/2021

Michael was AMAZING!

Michael was absolutely phenomenal. He went above and beyond to make our event absolutely perfect in every way he could! Highly recommend him for any event that you want to have someone read your mind and use his expertise to give you everything you could've wanted for your wedding!
    Nadja P. Married on 10/10/2020

Amazed by Jammin’ Dj’s

Michael with Jammin’ DJ’s was absolutely amazing to work with. Super professional and made us feel special the whole night.
  • Justin
    Justin N. Married on 08/08/2020

Great Services with Customized Solutions

John and Lindsay with Jammin' DJs were absolutely incredible with accommodating and supporting our COVID-related wedding changes. We were able to work hand in and find awesome solutions to making our downsized wedding special.

Couldn't speak more highly of the entire Jammin' DJ team and the level of service they provide with lighting, sound and effects to make wedding days more special and memorable!
  • Julie
    Julie Married on 05/12/2020
    Bryan Evans was our DJ and he absolutely was responsible for the epic reception that we had. Most of our guests said it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Bryan is an exceptional DJ and will get everyone on your dance floor (and keep them there) all night! He not only created an awesome party and dancing atmosphere, but he helped me and my husband with coordination during the different events of the night (toasts, cake cutting, etc). He is extremely friendly, outgoing, kind, and overall the best DJ I've ever seen.

Here's a few tips that I learned along the way that I wish I would have known ahead of time:
    1. Rent uplighting! It created that dancing atmosphere that is needed in a plain room!
    2. Make your play/do not play list, but don't stick to them if their not working. We made our must play list with popular dance songs that we love right now (Calvin Harris, Kygo, etc)....however alot of adults don't know those songs. People want to dance to songs they know all the words to. A few songs into dancing I told Bryan to ignore our must play list and instead play songs that he knows all ages will love and will dance to. He was masterful at playing the best music (nothing cheesy) but also catering to everyone there.
    3. Request Bryan Evans and you will have an amazing wedding.
    Cindy M. Married on 09/14/2019

Vail wedding

We had Michael Waldron as our DJ and we couldn’t of been happier. He kept the flow going and gave us some great ideas during the planning process. He constantly check-in with us to make sure things are going as planned. Overall we were very happy .
    Kellyann Married on 09/07/2019

Great Job!

Michael did a great job, I would happily recommend Jammin’ DJs!
  • Ashley
    Ashley Married on 08/03/2019

Wedding to talk about

Jammin DJs was awesome!! Super easy to use form to select songs. John was super helpful with recommendations of music and the flow of things at the ceremony and reception. The up lighting was really fun and not at all tacky which was my fear! It made the dance party at the reception way better with the lighting! The photo booth was a hit too! John's whole staff was super friendly and professional. They knew how to keep ppl on the dance floor. Everyone was talking about how awesome the DJ was! It was a great day and the reception was a blast thanks to Jammin DJs!!
  • Kristen
    Kristen G. Married on 07/07/2019

Planning out of state, made easy!

Planning a wedding is often stressful, the DJ aspect was an extraordinary experience. Michael got everyone involved by starting the reception with a group photo on the dance floor, people were out of their seats and ready to participate. All age groups! He kept the dinner and toasts on track, so there was never an awkward lull. Can't thank Jammin' DJ's enough!!!!
    Claire Married on 05/18/2019

Great! So fun and memorable!

Brian at Jammin DJs is fantastic!! Brian was the DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception! He helped make the ceremony and reception so seamless, fun, and exactly what we had hoped for! He called us a month before the wedding to get to know us and asked us what we wanted our night to be like and made it just that and more! He helped make our night so memorable!! I'd highly suggest Brian and Jammin DJs for any event!!!
    Sarah D. Married on 04/08/2019

Good price, great service!

Jammin' DJ's did an amazing job for our wedding! Michael was our DJ and he definitely knows how to get the party started. He was incredibly easy to work with and so knowledgeable with all of his experience. We ended up hiring him again for our company holiday party. If you are looking for a great DJ for a reasonable price, Jammin' DJs is it!
  • Abby
    Abby C. Married on 03/23/2019

Memorable!

I had the pleasure of working with John Murray and his team with JAMMIN' DJs. They created an amazing atmosphere for an outdoor wedding of over 400 guests. Between a fire work introduction of the couple, running a photobooth, and keeping the dance floor hot, JAMMIN DJs made the wedding a very memorable one. @jammindjsgeorgia
  • Kayla
    Kayla Married on 10/27/2018

Wonderful time!

Kevin was AWESOME! Read the crowd, but also respected what we wanted as well! Would definitely recommend, they are super thorough getting to know their clients and never miss a beat!
    Jackie Married on 10/07/2018

Easy and fun

Weddings are crazy and the weather played a big part in putting stress in ours. Jammin' DJ's didn't will a beat and made the changes that need to be made without a problem.
  • Stephanie
    Stephanie S. Married on 09/29/2018

So happy we went with Jammin’ DJs!

Reasonably priced, kept the party going, and checked in with the bride and groom. Michael was wonderful and I highly recommend Jammin DJs!
    Laura Married on 09/22/2018

Jason was amazing!

Jason was the DJ for our wedding and did not disappoint. We had our backyard wedding at a private residence and he made a special trip out to look at the property beforehand. He made me feel so at ease about the wedding day and the music was truly one of the best parts of the night. Everyone was dancing all night long!! I let Jason pick the majority of the songs that were played and I had people of all ages complimenting the music and the vibe it was giving off. Thank you, Jason, for keeping everyone on their feet!!!
    Meagan Married on 09/08/2018
    We could not have asked for a better DJ! Dave did an amazing job at our ceremony and reception. Our entire day/night was perfect. He knew what tunes to play to keep the party going out on the dance floor. Everyone there enjoyed the music and had a great time! It was so easy to plan it all out before the big day as well. We highly recommend them to anyone!!
    Emily Married on 09/01/2018
    Jammin DJs is great! Michael was our DJ & emcee for our ceremony and reception. He kept everything running on time and had great ideas for making our reception fun! Would definitely recommend their services!
    Carla Married on 08/23/2018

Awesome DJ

Bryan was a great DJ for our reception and wedding! He played exactly what we wanted and even knew what to play during the reception when people seemed tired and were not feeling the music we suggested. I definitely recommend him to everyone I know and will contact him for future events (:
    Paige Married on 07/21/2018
    Jammin DJs made our wedding the best. day. ever. They are so organized and everything can be done online. Our DJ, Mike, was professional and checked in with us every step of the wedding, even getting us water and some food when we looked like we were overwhelmed! I cannot recommend them enough, and don't forget to add on the market lights that they provide for outdoor weddings!!! They are worth every penny.
    Jackie P. Married on 07/07/2018

Amazing, fun and wonderful. Exactly what we were hoping for.

They had every detail taken care of. Michael was so helpful and had the best ideas. So many people shared wonderful feedback on our DJ. The dance floor was packed all night and so much fun! They made everything perfect!!