Jamie & Jacob Catering

23013 Grassy Pine Drive, Estero, FL 33928 Map · Phone number

About Jamie & Jacob Catering

Nestled on the bank of the Caloosahatchee River lies a truly unique setting. Meandering cobblestone paths, set amidst a tropical landscape, lead you to the White Orchid. The White Orchid is a historic "Old-Florida" home overlooking a lush green lawn that spills out into the river.
The White Orchid serves as the ideal setting for weddings and all events. It can accommodate groups up to five hundred on the lawn or under tent, and one hundred fifty within the home itself. It's unique tropical setting near the River District of downtown Fort Myers, will make you feel transported far away, while remaining close to it all

Shrimp in a martini glass
Salmon w/ herb cream cheese & capers
Salmon w/ herb cream cheese & capers
Ahi Tuna w/ ponzo sauce
Ahi Tuna w/ ponzo sauce
Cocktail appetizer display at the Naples Zoo.
Cocktail appetizer display at the Naples Zoo.
Crab bisque soup w/pita
Crab bisque soup w/pita

17 Reviews for Jamie & Jacob Catering

• Kristina

Kristina · Married on 02/24/2018

Jamie and her team are incredible! Jamie is so wonderful to work with, she is so responsive and truly cares about her couples. There was a very small chance of rain on the day of my wedding; I frantically texted Jamie and she was on the phone with me within a few minutes reassuring me that her team would handle anything that came up. Also, the food is incredible!! We absolutely loved it and so did our guests. Thank you so much, Jamie!

Lisa · Married on 04/21/2017

I had a wonderful experience working with Jamie & Jacob Catering. They created a completely custom menu for me & worked with me to make sure it was all in our budget. From the beginning I was looking for a caterer that could make a more casual menu than you typically see at Naples events - pulled pork & chicken sandwiches, grilled veggies, fresh fruit skewers & chips. Beyond the food, they provided bartenders, helped keep the venue clean throughout the event, even going as far as checking the stock of bathrooms toiletries. The team stayed later that we original agreed upon without any issues & each staff member I spoke with directly was kind & helpful. Thank you very much!!

Kaylynne · Married on 12/30/2016

I have nothing but wonderful things to say! The food on our wedding day was better than anything we have ever tasted at a wedding! It was so so delicious!! All of our guests couldn't stop talking about it! I'm actually a little sad that we were so busy with pictures and mingling that we couldn't enjoy more of it!! Jamie did a wonderful job making sure everything was perfect for our day. I would recemmond them to EVERYONE!

Award

Jamie & Jacob Catering FAQ

• What catering services do you provide? Buffet, Cocktail Reception, Family Style, Hors d'oeuvres, Plated
  • What types of cuisine do you cater? American, Italian, Mediterranean, Mexican
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate? Gluten Free, Lactose Free, No Pork, Kosher, Organic, Vegan, Vegetarian
  • What bar services do you provide? House Beer, Specialty Beer, House Wine, Specialty Wine, Champagne Toast, House Liquor, Premium Liquor

• 23013 Grassy Pine Drive Estero, 33928 See on map