Jamie Huffman Photography

Van Alstyne, TX View map

$3,200 Most Popular Price

Whether capturing that moment you and your true love say 'I do' or capturing those priceless memories that only come along once in a life time with your children. I want to be the person on the other side of the camera experiencing and capturing those memories with you. I want to capture the natural, true moments that reflect the excitement, personality, and emotions of you, your children, your family, and your friends for the future generations. I'm not your momma's photography. My style is modern, fun, colorful and not traditional. If you are looking for a photographer who has vision and are tired of the everyday same ole "sit by this tree and smile" please give me a call or shoot me an email. I would be happy to speak with you.

Jesse B. Married on 03/11/2021

Five Stars!

Wow! Wow! Wow! I cannot say enough great things about Jamie. She was an *excellent* photographer for my wedding. If you're getting married in the DFW area, please consider booking Jamie as your photographer. She is very easy to work with and stays calm under pressure! All of your wedding details live online in her portal, making it super convenient to access and view your next steps, questionnaires, payment status, etc.
    Not to mention the actual product/photos are gorgeous, and she goes above and beyond to capture all of the precious moments during your big day. Thank you, Jamie, for being such a wonderful vendor and pleasure to work with!
    Lauren M. Married on 11/07/2020

Favorite Vendor EVER

Jamie was literally one of our favorite vendors and is hands down one of the best people to have on your team! She is not only extremely fun and easy to vibe with, but also goes out of her way to manage your day. She did everything from helping bustle my dress, gather our bridal party when they would "get lost," managed family during pictures when things got a little awkward, and literally reconstructed our send off. She is SO hands on and literally made our day! When our send off plans went a little off-track, she took over and re-planned things with the DJ to give us our perfect send off and make sure things were picture perfect. She even stayed a little extra due to the change in plans! So all in all, great personality for a very personal, intimate time, amazing coordination, very hands on to help navigate the day and the details, and did I mention that her pictures are flat out magical? Please go to her website and check out her work, because it is everything a bride could want. 10000x recommend her, because let's be honest, you're not just looking for someone to take pictures. You're looking for someone who will make your day perfect and fun and easy, and Jamie is exactly who I would want on my team of vendors over and over again.
    Brittani W. Married on 09/26/2020

Talented Photographer!!

We loved having Jamie Huffman as our wedding photographer!! She took our engagement photos, my bridals, and our wedding day pictures and all were gorgeous!! She comes prepared and even brought an extra bouquet when there was a floral problem at my bridals (Jamie was a life saver)!!! She is very nice and even more talented photographer!! Book Jamie, you won’t regret it!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2016 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2014 Winner

DJ Chris Brown DJ Chris Brown Wedding DJs

Jamie is one of the best photographers I have ever worked with. She communicates well the vendors to make sure everyone is on the same page and has a great eye for pictures.

Heartstring Films Heartstring Films Wedding Videographers

I worked with Jamie at The Milestone outside of Denton. You can tell that she knows the venue very well! She was very easy going but got all the shots and gave the couple and bridal party great direction as well. She was also great at working with me so we both got the shots we wanted! Great experience with Jamie Huffman Photography!

SoundMasters DJ Entertainment SoundMasters DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Jamie at several different venues. I have always been impressed with her starting from the first time we worked together. She is always early to a wedding, always professional. kind, courtesy, friendly, but most importantly she is always very passionate about photography and her brides. I have been truly honored to work side by side with such a great wedding professional.

Van Alstyne, TX, 75495
Location of (Jamie Huffman Photography)

Other vendors in Dallas for your wedding