Aubrey, TX 76227 Map · Phone number
  • Photos

About Jamie Huffman Photography

Whether capturing that moment you and your true love say 'I do' or capturing those priceless memories that only come along once in a life time with your children. I want to be the person on the other side of the camera experiencing and capturing those memories with you. I want to capture the natural, true moments that reflect the excitement, personality, and emotions of you, your children, your family, and your friends for the future generations. I'm not your momma's photography. My style is modern, fun, colorful and not traditional. If you are looking for a photographer who has vision and are tired of the everyday same ole "sit by this tree and smile" please give me a call or shoot me an email. I would be happy to speak with you.

27 Reviews for Jamie Huffman Photography

Jamie Huffman Photography 5
  • Myiesha

Myiesha Antwine · Married on 07/26/2019

Amazing to work with!

As a wedding planner, I work side by side with several photographers. Jamie and her assistant were so professional, helpful, and hilarious! They are the sweetest vendors you will ever meet! Thank you for assistance and comedic relief! So glad we got to work together! Until next time!
    Myiesha
    Kiss and Tell Weddings

Sent on 08/25/2019

Kristin · Married on 09/22/2018

Jamie is amazing at what she does and truly cares about the couples she works with. She is so much fun to work with! My husband and I were more than pleased with Jamie and her work!

Sent on 09/30/2018

casey · Married on 10/21/2017

Jamie took our Save the Dates, Bridal portraits, and wedding photos. She did such an outstanding job for all three. She really captured all the best parts of our wedding and I love how they all came out. She has such an upbeat personality, and is pleasure to work with. You are definitely getting your moneys worth. They say the most important vendor for your wedding is the photographer, and I cannot agree more. I will cherish these pictures always, thanks Jamie!

Sent on 12/07/2017
    Jamie Huffman Photography 6
    Jamie Huffman Photography 7
    Jamie Huffman Photography 8
    Jamie Huffman Photography 9

• DJ Chris Brown
    DJ Chris Brown Wedding DJs

Jamie is one of the best photographers I have ever worked with. She communicates well the vendors to make sure everyone is on the same page and has a great eye for pictures.

• Heartstring Films
    Heartstring Films Wedding Videographers

I worked with Jamie at The Milestone outside of Denton. You can tell that she knows the venue very well! She was very easy going but got all the shots and gave the couple and bridal party great direction as well. She was also great at working with me so we both got the shots we wanted! Great experience with Jamie Huffman Photography!

• SoundMasters DJ Entertainment
    SoundMasters DJ Entertainment Wedding DJs

I have worked with Jamie at several different venues. I have always been impressed with her starting from the first time we worked together. She is always early to a wedding, always professional. kind, courtesy, friendly, but most importantly she is always very passionate about photography and her brides. I have been truly honored to work side by side with such a great wedding professional.

• Aubrey, 76227 See on map