Jamie Grant Photography

• Lovelee Photography

2 Reviews for Jamie Grant Photography

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 01/03/2015

Jamie is AMAZING. Not only is she the sweetest person I have ever met, she is an amazing photographer. She is so organized which helped a lot to keep things going on schedule! We had a lot of kids at our wedding and because she is a mom she did so great with keeping them happy and smiling for pictures! I will definitely be using Jamie in the future for any photography I ever need!

Sent on 01/13/2015
  • Karleen

Krystyna · Married on 06/11/2011

Jamie did our engagement photos and our wedding photos! While we’ve only been married for three days and can’t wait to see the wedding photos, we can attest to how stunning her work is and how amazing she is to work with. I still get compliments on our engagement photos. My husband and I have never taken any photos that came close to the great photos she captured. There weren’t just a few good photos, there were hundreds of beautifully captured moments! She is probably one of the kindest and easy going persons we have met. I was a bit stressed before the wedding (which is the understatement of the year), and she was very reassuring. I know that the wedding had some struggles to work with, but she was very professional and didn’t seem negatively affected by it. We really appreciate her hard work. She is a great person to work with and her photos are absolutely breathtaking! I’ve already dropped her name numerous times, and easily recommend her to everyone. Thanks, Jamie!

Sent on 06/13/2011

Jamie Grant Photography Pricing

Jamie Grant Photography Price Rates

• 224 Parkside Pl Santee, 92071 See on map
    Location of (Jamie Grant Photography)