James Webb Photography

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About James Webb Photography

Capturing Every Moment

Hi!

Thanks for visiting my Wedding Wire site! As you can see I'm a 2015, 2016 and 2017 Wedding Wire Couples Choice Award Winner. I accomplished this by not only providing images that my clients cherish, but top customer service before and after your wedding, and a fun laid back experience.

Based in South Jersey, I am a candid/photojournalistic wedding photographer. My editing style has a film-look and radiates emotion and love. I accomplish this by letting you be you. I look to capture those organic emotional moments that tell the story of your wedding day.

But enough about my photography, here is something you wouldn't know about me by looking at my photos. I am...
• a father
• a husband
• a master to two awesome dogs.
When not out taking photos, I love spending time in
• The Florida Keys
• Disney
• Colorado
As your photographer, my goal is to know you what you like, what you don't like, what makes you smile and makes you frown. This way your personality comes radiating through photos. By letting your day unfold naturally, you receive iconic images that you will cherish forever!

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Albums (2)
Proofs (2)
Canvas (1)
Prints (1)

We are so happy that we found James to be our wedding photographer! From the start, he was professional and easy to work with. Our package included an engagement session, which initially felt slightly awkward for us to be in front of a camera, but James made us so comfortable. His style is very relaxed and laid back, and we appreciated that. On the wedding day, he showed up early and got right to work. He captured so many special moments for my husband and I. There were specific shots, locations, and people that I wanted in photos and James was willing to accommodate everything. It was also very important to us to make it to some of our cocktail hour, so he made sure that all of the formal shots were taken care of before the ceremony so that we could just enjoy our night. His second shooter, Jenna, was also such a pleasure to work with. She helped out with things on the wedding day that didn't even involve photography, and I was so grateful to have her there. I LOVE how James gives some sneak peak photos on Facebook after the wedding. Our entire photo album was finished and ready to view 2 weeks after our wedding! I couldn't believe it. I have heard of people waiting months, and we only waited 2 weeks! Every photo that he took is so beautiful and perfectly captures our day. On top of all of these great things, James' prices are extremely reasonable compared to some of the crazy prices I saw while I was initially searching for a photographer. We are so happy with everything and have already recommended James to multiple brides & grooms. Thank you so much James!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 12/1/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: One Event/Day, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Slideshow, Digital Files

Could I give 6 or 7 stars instead? James Webb is a phenomenal photographer who did an excellent job with our wedding and engagement photo shoots. For two people who had never done a photo shoot before, James made us feel very comfortable at our engagement shoot. James was able to take a cloudy and dreary day down Long Beach Island and turn it into a fantastic shoot with so many incredible pictures. I'll never forget giving a quick glance over to James, to find him hanging off of a jetty while trying to get the right angle. I can't describe the effort and creativity he puts into each and every shot. On our wedding day, James and his assistant Jenna worked around a last minute change (both in time and location) to help keep things on track for our First Look. From the reveal, to the ceremony, to the photoshoots in between, to the reception, James and Jenna captured incredible photos throughout the day. Simply stated, the pictures came out amazing. I can't believe some of the shots they were able to get, or how a certain brief moment looks like it was photographed from four or five different angles. He gave us an incredible amount of pictures (almost 1300), with every single one of them great. On top of that, James was extremely professional, friendly, and easy to work with. James (and Jenna) took great photos while keeping things quick, efficient and organized -- no wasted time! James did incredible work for a very fair price, and was a pleasure to work with. After you pick your date and book your venue, hire James Webb as your photographer!

Profile Picture Mike, 11/4/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Where do I begin? James is absolutely incredible! When we first started planning our wedding, I knew selecting a photographer was going to be one of the most important decisions we made. We searched around and made multiple inquiries before talking to James-- and once we did, we never looked back. James was unbelievably responsive and professional, while also being a warm, fun, and genuinely great person to work with. He was open to our sometimes unconventional asks (engagement shoot on ice and ring bearer dog, to name a couple) and the photos were delivered in unbelievable quality and in a timely fashion to boot! James went above and beyond to make our day awesome-- you will not regret choosing him as your photographer. Thank you, James!!!

Profile Picture Kirstin, 10/7/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Slideshow

James Webb Photography Pricing