James Webb Photography Reviews

James Webb Photography 5
  • Nicole

Nicole Galvani · Married on 03/23/2019

So happy with Webb!

James Webb is the man! He did my sister’s wedding 5 years ago & the pictures were beautiful! As soon as I got engaged I knew he had to be my photographer as well! Webb is someone who you will feel comfortable spending your wedding day with. He makes you feel so important, but at the same time you hardly notice he’s there. (in a good way) He understands weddings are not everyday occasions for couples, even though this is something he does all the time. I think this is really important. Choosing Webb and dealing with him was honestly the least stressful part of wedding planning & our wedding day. He was easy to get a hold of and answered all of our questions along the way. Not only is he talented and professional, but he is also fun & funny. He was great with my 2 & 4 year old nieces all the way up to my 76 year old grandparents. His work really does speak for itself, so creative & beautiful. I am still gushing over all of my photos and find something new I love about them every day. Thank you Webb

James Webb Photography 6
    James Webb Photography 7
    James Webb Photography 8
    James Webb Photography 9
    James Webb Photography 10
    Sent on 04/19/2019

Meghan Bibb · Married on 07/27/2018

You've just found your photographer!

Look no further! You've just found the only photographer you need to contact. My husband and I knew when we contacted James that our search was over. He offers several package options and we appreciated the pricing transparency right on his website. I could tell immediately that James has a great eye for depth, texture, light and post-processing and once I saw his work…no one else stood a chance. I kept coming back to James’ photos and his down to earth bio, which is 100% our vibe. Booking him was the best decision we could have made. He was actually one of the first vendors we booked.

We did both an engagement shoot and our wedding day with James and his second shooter, Jenna. Our guests enjoyed the tablet slide show of photos during our reception, and they even left some photos for us at our sweetheart table throughout the wedding. We haven’t even seen the “final” complete product yet but James has already shared a preview (within days of our wedding) and I have zero hesitation in writing this review now. #Impeccable

James and Jenna are also just amazing people, fun and helpful. When I ran into a last minute snafu with both my veil and dress Jenna was ON IT with some bobby pins/safety pins. And yes…I’m talking about our wedding photographers lol talk about above and beyond. James isn’t afraid to crawl in the grass to get the perfect shot and clearly loves what he does. At no point did we feel like we were missing anything because of photos, which is a testament to James and his time management skills. He helped keep us on time and catch up when we were a tad behind (because of my veil/dress malfunction). Bottom line…book him immediately! Thank you James and Jenna for being a pivotal part of our wedding day!

Sent on 08/03/2019

Samantha · Married on 12/01/2017

We are so happy that we found James to be our wedding photographer! From the start, he was professional and easy to work with. Our package included an engagement session, which initially felt slightly awkward for us to be in front of a camera, but James made us so comfortable. His style is very relaxed and laid back, and we appreciated that. On the wedding day, he showed up early and got right to work. He captured so many special moments for my husband and I. There were specific shots, locations, and people that I wanted in photos and James was willing to accommodate everything. It was also very important to us to make it to some of our cocktail hour, so he made sure that all of the formal shots were taken care of before the ceremony so that we could just enjoy our night. His second shooter, Jenna, was also such a pleasure to work with. She helped out with things on the wedding day that didn't even involve photography, and I was so grateful to have her there. I LOVE how James gives some sneak peak photos on Facebook after the wedding. Our entire photo album was finished and ready to view 2 weeks after our wedding! I couldn't believe it. I have heard of people waiting months, and we only waited 2 weeks! Every photo that he took is so beautiful and perfectly captures our day. On top of all of these great things, James' prices are extremely reasonable compared to some of the crazy prices I saw while I was initially searching for a photographer. We are so happy with everything and have already recommended James to multiple brides & grooms. Thank you so much James!!!

James Webb Photography 11
    James Webb Photography 12
    James Webb Photography 13
    James Webb Photography 14
    Sent on 12/20/2017

Mike · Married on 11/04/2017

Could I give 6 or 7 stars instead? James Webb is a phenomenal photographer who did an excellent job with our wedding and engagement photo shoots. For two people who had never done a photo shoot before, James made us feel very comfortable at our engagement shoot. James was able to take a cloudy and dreary day down Long Beach Island and turn it into a fantastic shoot with so many incredible pictures. I'll never forget giving a quick glance over to James, to find him hanging off of a jetty while trying to get the right angle. I can't describe the effort and creativity he puts into each and every shot. On our wedding day, James and his assistant Jenna worked around a last minute change (both in time and location) to help keep things on track for our First Look. From the reveal, to the ceremony, to the photoshoots in between, to the reception, James and Jenna captured incredible photos throughout the day. Simply stated, the pictures came out amazing. I can't believe some of the shots they were able to get, or how a certain brief moment looks like it was photographed from four or five different angles. He gave us an incredible amount of pictures (almost 1300), with every single one of them great. On top of that, James was extremely professional, friendly, and easy to work with. James (and Jenna) took great photos while keeping things quick, efficient and organized -- no wasted time! James did incredible work for a very fair price, and was a pleasure to work with. After you pick your date and book your venue, hire James Webb as your photographer!

Sent on 01/08/2018

Kirstin · Married on 10/07/2017

Where do I begin? James is absolutely incredible! When we first started planning our wedding, I knew selecting a photographer was going to be one of the most important decisions we made. We searched around and made multiple inquiries before talking to James-- and once we did, we never looked back. James was unbelievably responsive and professional, while also being a warm, fun, and genuinely great person to work with. He was open to our sometimes unconventional asks (engagement shoot on ice and ring bearer dog, to name a couple) and the photos were delivered in unbelievable quality and in a timely fashion to boot! James went above and beyond to make our day awesome-- you will not regret choosing him as your photographer. Thank you, James!!!

James Webb Photography 15
    James Webb Photography 16
    James Webb Photography 17
    James Webb Photography 18
    Sent on 11/18/2017

Kayla · Married on 09/30/2017

James and Jenna did an outstanding job photographing our September 30th wedding. They truly are excellent at what they do. James is extremely calm, a great listener, and will do anything to make your day perfect. All of our wedding guests thought our photos turned out fabulous (and they did). James went through great lengths to make my day, and photos, perfect. He laid down in a swamp to get just the right angle. He opened the church door for me and my dad when we realized that no one was going to do it for us. He quickly learned that our dog is very important to us and took lots of pictures of him during our engagement photos and wedding reception :) We love you James and Jenna!!! Please consider these two to be your wedding photographers! You will not regret it!!

James Webb Photography 19
    James Webb Photography 20
    James Webb Photography 21
    James Webb Photography 22
    Sent on 11/08/2017

Eric · Married on 09/16/2017

I cannot say enough about how fantastic James was for both our engagement shoot and on our big day. He truly makes magic happen and will do anything for the perfect shot! Our friends and family all love the photos as well, we were absolutely blown away that he had already edited some of the photos and had them on display on an iPad for our guests at the wedding. I'm so glad he was there to capture every special moment. He was super flexible with our slightly delayed schedule and non-traditional accommodations and truly made it a breeze. We now have a beautiful collection of photos to enjoy for the rest of our lives thanks to the ever-talented James (and Jenna!).

Sent on 10/30/2017

Gail · Married on 07/21/2017

Hiring James was one of the best wedding decisions we made. Not only did he put us an hour ahead of schedule, but he was able to coordinate my large bridal party and huge Filipino family quickly for formals. I hate posing for pictures, but he made me feel comfortable and had me laughing throughout the whole process. He was so easy to work with and his pictures are amazing. He captured one of the happiest days of my life perfectly.

Sent on 11/13/2017

Katie · Married on 07/08/2017

I can not say enough nice things about James and the photographers he works with. I found James on Instagram and knew I had to have him as my photographer. His pricing is so reasonable. I honestly feel like he should charge way more for his high quality work. He is extremely personable and so funny! Posing for photos can sometimes be be awkward but James makes you feel so comfortable. We love our engagement and wedding photos. There is not one thing I would change about a single picture James took. He truly captured the most intimate moments of my wedding. I highly recommend James as a wedding photographer.

James Webb Photography 23
    James Webb Photography 31
    James Webb Photography 32
    Sent on 11/07/2017

Jill · Married on 05/28/2017

James was simply amazing! He was so easy to work with and always there whether I texted him/called or emailed. His responsiveness was amazing. The pictures turned out incredible as well. I would highly recommend him to anyone!!!

Monica · Married on 05/06/2017

I first met James when he photographed my cousins wedding. He was so attentive and focused on capturing every special moment. After I saw her photos, I knew he was the one for my wedding! I even booked him close to two years in advance just to make sure I could secure him on our date. I wasn't having any other photographer but James capture our wedding day!

James took beautiful engagement pictures in such fun, unique ways and this give us all a chance to get to know each other. We had a blast with him. Leading up to the wedding, we touch based regularly to assure he knew all of the important details for the big day.

On our wedding day, he was so organized and didn't miss a beat. I can't believe how beautiful our photos turned out. He captured so many angles that I didn't even know were possible. Through his photography, we were able to relive our wedding day. I tell every I know who is planning a wedding that they'd be silly not to use James to capture their wedding. I am pretty sure I have told him multiple times that I LOVE HIM! He and his team are truly amazing and his work is impeccable.

I can't wait to use James in the future for all photo needs! This man made our wedding even more special than we could imagine.

Melissa · Married on 04/21/2017

James did an awesome job at our wedding, we could not have asked for anything more! We get tons of compliments on our pictures and our album turned out beautiful! James kept us both at ease before the wedding. And made sure to capture us as a couple in our photos

Carla · Married on 11/18/2016

Once my husband and I came across James and his work we just knew we had to have him as our wedding photographer! The work he does is just simply breathtaking. James and his assistant were nothing but professional, helpful and so sweet! Our photos are absolutely gorgeous and we will treasure them forever! I will recommend James to everyone; I promise you will not be disappointed! Thank you James for capturing our special day, you are simply one of a kind!

- Mark & Carla Rizza

Sent on 12/19/2016

Claudia · Married on 10/15/2016

Where to begin…no words for the work James and his crew have produced. My husband and I spent months looking for a photographer for our wedding and I began to get anxious since we were less than 6 months away and still had not booked one. I have to say –I’m glad we took our time doing our research…it has been one of the best investments of our wedding. Hands down, James, Andy and Marcus are an amazing team! Our guests raved about awesome to was to see them even laying on the floor just to get great shots. Thank you guys for the beautiful lifetime memories that we will cherish. I would definitely recommend James Webb and his staff for a wedding event. You won’t be disappointed –the work speaks for itself (check out his website).
    The Roas :)

Sent on 12/13/2016

Choosing James as our photographer for our wedding day was, hands down, one of the best decisions we made! From our very first phone call, he was so responsive and professional! James and team did everything from our engagement photo session to first look photos and all throughout our ceremony and reception. Each picture is BEAUTIFUL. You can tell James cares so much about his work.. he'll do anything for the perfect shot! His talent is one of a kind. The results are priceless and I know we (plus our family and friends!) will cherish them forever! Thank you so much, James!!! -Gretchen and Michael Milazzo

Sent on 11/30/2016

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2016

I can hardly even put into words how grateful we are for James and his talent! From the second I was proposed to I knew we had to book him for our day... He has such a great eye and imagination and will go above and beyond for that perfect shot! Everyone at our wedding was RAVING about his pictures in the slide show. He makes the whole experience fun and is so down to earth and really relates with his clients. We have so many great memories from our wedding day but the pictures are the one thing that will last forever. James, what seems like effortlessly, caught these beautiful memories for us and I'm so glad to be able to look back on his pictures for years to come! He and Jenna were the absolute best and they come SO highly recommended from me and my entire family!

I can't thank you guys enough! Keep up the incredible work!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Niki · Married on 09/18/2016

James is amazing! Our pictures look like they came out of a magazine and everyone that has seen them has loved them. My mother in law even had 2 future brides at her job request his info. James is very professional but also really fun. I had quite a few people at my wedding tell me how great he was including my wedding planner and she works with ALOT of photogs. You'll totally be yourself around him, he felt like a guest at the wedding. He also worked with us to create a package at a price point we were comfortable with. I will continue to call on James whenever we need pictures for whatever fun life stuff that comes our way :) Did I mention EVERY photo looks like it came out of a magazine, just making sure. I've seen some other friends wedding pictures recently and there's really no comparison. Book him! You will be so happy you did.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Rosemarie · Married on 08/22/2016

I was introduced to James at my best friends wedding He has a magnetic personality that immediately draws you in. I was extremely impressed with his ability to compose shots while making everyone feel comfortable and look natural. I hired James for my wedding celebration after eloping. He was extremely flexible and professional. He work is unique and exactly what I wanted. I am so happy with my photos and would highly recommend using him for any special event

Sent on 12/13/2016

Dan · Married on 08/20/2016

James was a fantastic photographer. He was professional and personable. He was calm and easygoing while at the same we accomplished all of our formal photos before cocktail hour. The photos turned out perfect! James really has an eye for the perfect shot. He was very easy to work with and we had such a huge variety of shots to pick from. His wedding packages are very reasonable, but the photos received are priceless. We have already recommended James Webb Photography to our engaged friends!

Sent on 10/16/2016

Glenn · Married on 07/23/2016

This review is long overdue. However, we have had the pleasure of working with James on our engagement shoot, as well as the wedding shoot. His demeanor and dedication to his work shows through with the exceptional photographs and commitment to his clients. He is on time, dressed professionally, and is not afraid to go above and beyond to get the perfect shot. I have had people at the wedding tell us they loved James and his team. They were surprised to see him laying down, or in the bushes to get the shot at the best angle. James also followed through every step of the way, even a year later when we ordered wedding pictures. We had ran into issues, and James were extremely quick to rectify our issues. I just came from a family member's wedding, and his photographer paled in comparison to James. His outfit was not appropriate, and did not give the time dedication, and did not have the passion James carries in this field. You will not be disappointed when you use James for any photography session.

Sent on 06/21/2017

James is simply amazing!! Not only is he easy to work with but his pictures are stunning. He brings such a unique and creative perspective to every shot and they are unlike any pictures I have seen before. We continue to get compliments on how beautiful our pictures were! Do not hesitate to use James Webb Photgraphy!!!

Sent on 09/27/2016

Carrie · Married on 05/21/2016

Picking James to shoot our wedding was the best and easiest decision we made while wedding planning! He is a true artist, with a true talent. When we first decided to use James, he emailed me shortly after to tell me that he looked up the moon's schedule and that we would have a full moon on our date-- talk about passionate! I love that. I knew right from there he was the right person for our photos. We planned a beach wedding (in the sun and warmth)-- it ended up raining and chilly-- you would almost never know looking at the photos James took. They are stunning and gorgeous. He caught every single moment. He is extremely talented, and such a caring person. He was so quick to respond with every email or text I sent. I would recommend James Webb Photography over and over again.

Sent on 06/28/2016

Lindsay · Married on 05/13/2016

James was fabulous to work with! He did an amazing job, the photos are beautiful! Booking James as our photographer was the best decision we made for our wedding! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Erica · Married on 05/06/2016

I was recently married on May 6th. I searched away on many wedding sites and couldn't seem to find anyone that had that wow factor; until I came across James. I instantly fell in love with his style of photography and decided I needed him to be a part of my special day in order to make everything complete. His passion and how much time and effort he put into his work put my mind at ease, and I really trusted he would do a beautiful job on my big day and boy was I right!

He did an amazing job incorporating everything I asked for and much more throughout the wedding. James sent me out sneak peak photos on social media on a few occasions and each picture was better then the next. I was on the edge of me seat waiting to see the final product. I now have received all my pictures and was in tears all over again. Any bride and groom know that their wedding day is so rushed and you don't get to see every moment you would have wished to. With James in charge you will not only get to relive your wedding; you will also be blown away that he was able to capture some of the most precious memories that will last you a lifetime. James has an eye for photography that I have never seen before. I don't know if he even understands how absolutely amazing and talented he is at his work. He will forever be in me and my husbands hearts for making our day so perfect and we will continue to use James for future events as well. I would refer him to anyone for their special day and have already started to do so. James a thank you simply doesn't say enough, but just know Gene and I adore you forever!

Sent on 06/14/2016

Caitlin · Married on 03/19/2016

My husband and I love James! He does amazing work and makes the experience tons of fun. After seeing his pictures from my cousin's wedding and then my sister's wedding, we knew we needed him for ours. And now my best friend booked him too! That just goes to show how great his pictures, products, and customer service is. I would highly recommend James to anyone looking for a wedding photographer.

Sent on 06/21/2016