Nearby Vendors to Consider

About James Reyes Photography

Finding a Wedding Photographer that is motivated, has good experience and communicates at an affordable price is not an easy task. I offer Wedding Photography in the Washington DC area at reasonable prices. I aim to use a non-traditional, organic approach in capturing your wedding. My focus is on creating images in an editorial and story telling fashion. Preserving your memorable moments in a truly artful manner. The vision is to bring a photojournalistic, relaxed and fashion forward approach to your wedding photography.

Once you see the beauty and artistic quality of my wedding and events photography you will know that there is no better choice. I service Washington DC and the surrounding cities: Alexandria; Annapolis; Arlington; Baltimore; Bethesda; Centerville; Dale City; Fairfax; Gaithersburg; Manassas; McLean; Silver Spring; and Woodbridge.

My philosophy is a simple one: keep things as real as possible. My style of photography is very natural and expressive. I want your photographs to convey a sense of life and reflect who you are. It's about capturing mood, expression and emotion through the lens and portraying them with artistic vision. Simply stated, I want to tell your story through beautiful photographs.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Regions serviced: Washington DC

Follow James Reyes Photography on

18 Reviews for James Reyes Photography

I really enjoyed working with James. He did a great job documenting every aspect of our wedding. I had many family members mention how they never saw James not taking photos. James has a very subdued and relaxed personality. He did a wonderful job of taking photos without being anyone notice he was there.

Profile Picture Katie, 4/21/12, 1 Review
Category: Photography

After looking at many photographers' websites and portfolios, we decided on James. His style, end product and the way he tells stories through his pictures was what we were looking for.

We just got our pictures and we couldn't be happier! It was the first time James was shooting an Indian wedding, and he and Ian were so attentive to all the details and interested in what was going on. Ian, our second photographer also volunteered to be there the whole day, as opposed to the 5 hours, which was swell! He was great to work with as well.

We have memories that we are going to cherish forever. Thanks James and Ian !

Profile Picture Anshita, 4/15/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

James exceeded all of our expectations. Our engagement session, wedding photos, and after session turned out beautifully! He really took the time to get to know us and understand the kinds of photos we wanted and listened to all of our input. He was always easy to communicate, charged a very fair price, and was 100% professional. James is a truly talented photographer that delivers very high quality results!

Profile Picture Ashley, 10/2/11, 2 Reviews