James and Sons

17 Reviews for James and Sons

1 User photo

Stephanie Bivin · Married on 10/13/2018

Perfect Setting

Everyone who helped use was so nice, their customer service is amazing, we went to the one in Orland Park, and everything was custom made. The finished product was exactly what we wanted and such good quality. We will be going to them for all our future jewelry needs.

Sent on 10/22/2018

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

My husband, Nick, went to James & Sons in Lincoln Park for my engagement ring, and then we returned for our wedding bands as well as a gift for our officiant. While I wasn't with him for the first part, I can honestly say I'm OBSESSED with my ring! Nick showed them pictures and when they didn't have a setting in the store like what I wanted, they went to work and ordered a few options. John and Leslie were very helpful, collaborative, and beyond patient... it took him multiple visits to decide on the perfect setting and center diamond. He said they never pressured him and even offered him a beer every time he went in :) The finished product is beyond what I had dreamed of and I gaze at my finger every single day!! When we went back for our bands it felt like he was seeing old friends and they were as nice to me as could be! The no BS warranty is a nice perk..I lost a small diamond from my setting and they replaced it for free - no questions asked. We're so grateful to have found a jeweler that we can trust and actually like!

Sent on 09/21/2018
  • Alexa

Alexa · Married on 11/11/2016

Engagement ring and wedding rings were beautiful. They will do a "clean and check" of your engagement ring before the wedding. This service is free if you bought your engagement ring at James and Sons. I can't believe how much it sparkled.

Sent on 12/01/2016

Real Weddings

• 1845 North Clybourn Avenue Chicago, 60614 See on map
    Location of (James and Sons)